Buffnuggles
+11|6728|The Hague, Netherlands

Friluftshund wrote:

Nice! On both counts! I'll also offer my help in any way I can...

The forntpage, where you show the latest posts in the forum seems to be frozen (or I'm in coincidence-twilight-zone)

As always - great work!
I have the same problem.
I tried to refresh with F5, i tried to disconnect internet and go back, i tried by emptying my temp. internet files. But nothing works here. The frontpage stays the same.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

Yeah, I was going to question that too.
However, a good shift overall, fast forums and my slow-as-shit computer seem to even out. It is so slow, I'm getting some updates for Windows 98 off the net at the moment and everything's running as slow as a wet week.

The time outs are a good idea too. I can think of many times where I've deserved them.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6663|Austin, TX

I already notice a big performance increase since the forms have been moved to Gibson.
Keep up the hard work Chuy!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6696
Hack the planet man!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6784|Singapore

Hm. We need to give mods the power to fly to the country, break into the house and beat the person's face in.
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

chuyskywalker wrote:

Additionally, you better be on your best behaviour because I gave the mods around here the ability to give you "time outs" -- or, more techincally spoken, temporary 3-day bans. I hope they don't have to use them often, but the times it was needed, it was NEEDED.
3 day bans for not searching or sumthing else that messes up the forums? that was my idea
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6843|-

ryan_14 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Additionally, you better be on your best behaviour because I gave the mods around here the ability to give you "time outs" -- or, more techincally spoken, temporary 3-day bans. I hope they don't have to use them often, but the times it was needed, it was NEEDED.
3 day bans for not searching or sumthing else that messes up the forums? that was my idea
So I guess you're going to use the search now huh?
Angel.C-sq
+24|6684|Computer Chair
Its fun again now reading the forums, it sucked lately.
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

So I guess you're going to use the search now huh?
yepp

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard