F.Rabshaw
+37|6682
They will be implimenting a rank for every point you recieve. So every Kill you will rank up twice.
Defiance
+438|6671

stryyker wrote:

that dude is full of shit, the A10 is in Armored Fury
OMIGODREALLY?!
Urlor J'kron
Medic Whore
+0|6684|Alabama, USA
Whatever happened to just rolling with the blows?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Defiance wrote:

stryyker wrote:

OMIGODREALLY?!
YARLY
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6783

stryyker wrote:

Defiance wrote:

stryyker wrote:

OMIGODREALLY?!
YARLY
NO WAI!!!!!1111one111!!!eleven!!!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Defiance wrote:

OMIGODREALLY?!
YARLY
NO WAI!!!!!1111one111!!!eleven!!!
aaannnnddd were done
MooseRyder
+37|6655|Montréal, Canada
The thing i would like to see being fix really bad is the Air-Air Missiles from the jets and the Sol-Air missiles from the AAs, seriously im getting tired to get bad points for team damage and team killing cuz the god dam missile makes like tons of 180 degrees turns to go hit the jet behind me instead the ennemy that was locked in front of me. the bug start getting me really bad.

Last edited by MooseRyder (2006-03-08 22:16:49)

SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6624
EA does suck with the information they give us. That ticks me off, BUT
all you have to do is remember back to having our pentium 133's and no really cool games and I can relax and wait.
In the end EA is far from perfect, WHERE ARE MY MAPS??? COULD I HAVE A FRIGGEN MAP PACK INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR 2 BOOSTER PACKS. I WOULD PAY FOR MORE MAPS!!!!!
I will be extorted when I am entering my credit card info to buy these map packs on EA "wait all day" DOWNLOADER. Are they running a business or what? Took anyone awhile to find the last patch to actually download, I mean THEIR PAGE wouldn't work!
The bottom line is that the game is cool enough to play and put up with this crap, but what else are we going to play that is cooler????? Well maybe if operation flashpoint 2 would ever come out I would leave EA forever.
masculata
+24|6676|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

EA does suck with the information they give us. That ticks me off, BUT
all you have to do is remember back to having our pentium 133's and no really cool games and I can relax and wait.
In the end EA is far from perfect, WHERE ARE MY MAPS??? COULD I HAVE A FRIGGEN MAP PACK INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR 2 BOOSTER PACKS. I WOULD PAY FOR MORE MAPS!!!!!
I will be extorted when I am entering my credit card info to buy these map packs on EA "wait all day" DOWNLOADER. Are they running a business or what? Took anyone awhile to find the last patch to actually download, I mean THEIR PAGE wouldn't work!
The bottom line is that the game is cool enough to play and put up with this crap, but what else are we going to play that is cooler????? Well maybe if operation flashpoint 2 would ever come out I would leave EA forever.
Right to the point, love it!!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
EA announces that they will fix most of the bugs in the game. while they do that they'll also create 70 mroe bugs
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6647
if you guys are all so pissed with it, why dont you simply quit? obviously it doesnt bother you guys enough to go and play another game so stop bitching about it...
I'm going to give the patch a chance and maybe it really fixes some of the bugs. If not, fine then we have something to bitch about but for now all this EA/Dice-sux talk is pretty much pointless because it doesnt affect a thing.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6647|Italy
hope they fix at least the pkm accuracy and reintroduce claymore friendly fire. by now on 64 ppl in a server 50 are running around with pkm. the others are snipers spamming claymores all around. i'm the only moron running around spec-ops....

but the worst bug is  that no-sound shit. how the hell could they INTRODUCE such a glitch. it all worked fine before 1.2. noobs.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
YEah the no-sound does suck, the PKM I used before the patch so I'm not getting rid of it because everyone else likes it, I use different stuff according on who I got killed by or what's going on. Medic is by far my worst weapon stat because I usually have the paddles out instead of the weapon, but when I do the G36E is the master of disaster.  Can't really beat the unlimited supply of nades... the unlimited supply of clays will change but we all knew the best class would be the sniper after this patch anyway, but they are easy kills because they just sit in the same area, very,very, very few move.
[SPF]Yzerman
+3|6633|TX

Umibozu_IT wrote:

hope they fix at least the pkm accuracy and reintroduce claymore friendly fire. by now on 64 ppl in a server 50 are running around with pkm. the others are snipers spamming claymores all around. i'm the only moron running around spec-ops....

but the worst bug is  that no-sound shit. how the hell could they INTRODUCE such a glitch. it all worked fine before 1.2. noobs.
Fuck claymore friendly fire.  IRL, don't you have to set them off yourself?  It's not like they're motion sensing explosives right?  So you wouldn't blow them up if there are friendlies around.

And it's not like the PKM is GOD'S MACHINE GUN OMFG.  It still misses.  Especially when you're prone, and your enemy is prone.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6724|Belgium

imdead wrote:

YEah the no-sound does suck, the PKM I used before the patch so I'm not getting rid of it because everyone else likes it, I use different stuff according on who I got killed by or what's going on. Medic is by far my worst weapon stat because I usually have the paddles out instead of the weapon, but when I do the G36E is the master of disaster.  Can't really beat the unlimited supply of nades... the unlimited supply of clays will change but we all knew the best class would be the sniper after this patch anyway, but they are easy kills because they just sit in the same area, very,very, very few move.
snipers are easy kills..? Haha, i'll see you on the battlefield soldier.. :-)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
i miss the 1.12 patch, best patch to me
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
imdead
Death StatPadder

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

imdead wrote:

snipers are easy kills..? Haha, i'll see you on the battlefield soldier.. :-)
.. well i said...ummm..lemme look..area..um..very...FEW move. That is if you don't move... I got you! No matter how good, no matter what you do, I will make a different route, spawn at a different area, do what it takes.. Just as you would if you were me. Now if you are sniper you would do what it takes to do 360's and make sure you see me or another person and don't fixate. Very FEW people do this, but if you are Elite, good for you. I usually get killed while concentrating on someone else. I found a trick though with snipers... patience, if they get you to two bars just hide/sit out of thier POV and they will try to find you for a couple minutes then they get bored and look for more kills -- I've shot many that way with only two bars left, not saying all, but many. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I'm not a point-whore so I can sit and wait all game if need be, but really I don't care if I die or not I'm usually the Meatshield anyway.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6734|cairns australia
hope it is released tomorrow.and its good to see TotalBF2.com member "xXMMMSXx" get some props as he was the one who found the early download link for ef.
nice sig HisInfernalDeath,havent i seen that pic before?

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-03-09 03:23:45)

imdead
Death StatPadder
You lost pokerplaya... don't know what you are talking about..
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6734|cairns australia

imdead wrote:

You lost pokerplaya... don't know what you are talking about..
sorry wasnt paying attention(was playing for a big pot-which i won:D)i edited my post so it makes sense.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6763

Damn... this may soung awkward but I was actually looking forward to trying out Patch 1.2. I mean, to really experience it seeing as it was one of the big 'oh n0es' and all... It busted my vid card, was gonna get one this weekend.
Inquatitis
+1|6638
as long as EA doesnt confirm the patch dont expect it to be coming out as advertised here.
Beefy
+0|6642
i know that in real life u cant jump and shoot at the same time
BUT im sure that u can jump and stab at the same time!!
With out that ninja move its hard for me to get knife kills!!
Inquatitis
+1|6638

Beefy wrote:

i know that in real life u cant jump and shoot at the same time
BUT im sure that u can jump and stab at the same time!!
With out that ninja move its hard for me to get knife kills!!
actually, in real life, you could be in a triple sommersault and shoot at the same time.
nothing is stopping you, BUT the overall accuracy jumping and shooting had was crazy.
computermash
+7|6664
Yes we should be able to jump and shoot (or stab or whatever) but  the accuracy should be greatly decreased when we do....

I hope (but doubt) that they will put the heli health back to what it used to be.. Especaily on the black hawk. Leave the jet health as it is. ITS CALLED SPEED!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard