Markimus
Administrator
+65|6606|Canada
In case you folks havn't seen, apparently the 1.21 patch will be released March 10th, which is this Friday. Since we all know how much everyone hates 1.2, this will be in high demand for download. Thus, files.bf2s.com will be hosting several high-speed mirrors for your downloading pleasure. Once it's up on files.bf2s.com, feel free to spread the link around to your friends so we can get the word out even more about our new addition to bf2s.com!

I read this here: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3148559
BloodMetal
+2|6809
Unfortunately, v1.21 neglects to fix any of the real problems. Go DICE!
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6606|Canada
No shit eh. What a disappointment.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England

BloodMetal wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
I hope they rechamber they remove those aimbot missles in the AA and jets and put in something that doesnt turn 180 degrees instantly.......lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6628| United States of America

BloodMetal wrote:

lolz
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6645|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
Where the heck did that site get the info from??? EA hasn't released anything saying a date for the patch... im not saying it's not true but i wanna see it from EA before i get too excited.
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6625|Land of the Very Cold
got the info from a reliable source
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6625|Land of the Very Cold
i am just surprised EA hasn't put out a notice about it on BF2's official page..

on another note

red/blue bug remains.. but worst, we'll have freakin yellow and green and orange and black and white and purple and neon-pink names above our heads hehe

nah, i hope they fix it
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6718|Mark it zero.
anyone know exactly what all is going to be fixed?
PheloniusRM
+8|6668|Mission Viejo, CA
Hopefully the connection problems. I never had the problem before 1.2 and this game is nearly unplayable currently for me. My suicides have doubled since 1.2 solely from disconnecting during a round.
BloodMetal
+2|6809

Kamikaze17 wrote:

anyone know exactly what all is going to be fixed?
Nothing that needs to be fixed!
oberst_enzian
+234|6712|melb.au

Kobrakai wrote:

BloodMetal wrote:

edzed
+1|6666
How many servers will actually switch over to 1.21 I dont want to be with the wrong version on the weekend.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.
If they dont give us any new shit, like a new weapon, then I might not bother with it. They make us wait this fucking long, just so our rockets actualy hit? Please.
-=Scott=-
+2|6803|San Diego, CA
In the past I think EA has released stuff on Tuesdays, but this site says March 10th so we will see if they are right. Hope so.
Tearsofromance
+0|6656|Canada
DICE w1ns t3h no0b aw4rdz! (:
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6716|The United Center

Citizen One wrote:

If they dont give us any new shit, like a new weapon, then I might not bother with it. They make us wait this fucking long, just so our rockets actualy hit? Please.
...that...doesnt make any sense...?

you're going to boycott the new patch because its fixing a bug?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6689|California

/sarcasm

dice rulez

TotalBF2.com member "xXMMMSXx" likens map Operation Smoke Screen to movie Jarhead-small villages scattered amid vast burning oilfields. With little to no cover, it's a groundpounders battle between armor and the odd A10 tankbusting aircraft. Tanks are so plentiful that players report advancing in formation, four at a time.
that dude is full of shit, the A10 is in Armored Fury

Last edited by stryyker (2006-03-08 18:58:14)

Souljah
+42|6637

PheloniusRM wrote:

Hopefully the connection problems. I never had the problem before 1.2 and this game is nearly unplayable currently for me. My suicides have doubled since 1.2 solely from disconnecting during a round.
wait so you mean everytime you disconnect from a server you get a suicide death?
Havazn
+39|6663|van.ca

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

...that...doesnt make any sense...?

you're going to boycott the new patch because its fixing a bug?
Well, its one less moaner to worry about anyhow. Patchs I can live with because it shows at least an attempt by the company to fix something (which was brought about by whiners in the first place: ironic)
coreinflames
+12|6614

edzed wrote:

How many servers will actually switch over to 1.21 I dont want to be with the wrong version on the weekend.
Just wait until you're favorite server updates to the new patch, and than download it, better to wait after they have it than before.

Personally, i would hope that they would make a new patch the completley deletes 1.2...

the only good thing is they took out c4 tossing, and the aa is kinda neat to...(i liked bunny hoppers)

Ea released this patch to stop the smacktards,  but now they just encouraged smacktards with these stupid claymore's and mines.

My guy already gets tired in 10 feet or so,  but now if a claymore is laid down i have to run an extra few miles a different direction,  lol i still cant believe they made it inpossible to blow up a claymore with a grenade,  i dont know wheather to laugh or cry,  let me let dice in on a Secret,  Grenades blow crap up, that is what they do....

Good Day.

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/25465.jpg

Last edited by coreinflames (2006-03-08 19:24:03)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida
What about the 50 plus glitches?  The anti-tank rockets?  The no-sound bug, where you just see the enemy standing there when in fact they are shooting at you?  What about the PKM accuracy?  WTF this list can go on forever.  GG DICE U SUK!!  I bet there are going to be even MORE bugs and gltiches with 1.21

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-03-08 19:33:45)

cam420
+1|6620
Hopefully they do it like 1.2 and its available tonight
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6649
More bugs ! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard