TJ_Houshmandzedah
+-1|6644
What do you think of players with totally bogus scores of 300,000+? I think its ridiculous! I've been playing bf2 for hours everyday since its release and i only have 7000 points! And i had to work my ass off to get even that! I cant believe these people with these bogus scores! Its ridiculous and absurd! Whats wrong with these people?
Maj.Do
+85|6749|good old CA
uhhh they play alot?  and how long did i take u 2 get to 7000?  It took me until the rank of sarge to fiqure out how to score more then 20 points in round lol.
edzed
+1|6693
I think the real question what is wrong with you. And to answer your initial question it is because they play 5+ hours a day and they know how to play the game for the most points.
Defiance
+438|6668

Agreed. Multiple hours a day since its release? BBBBBSSSSS.

I dont play obsesively, and not since its release, and I have 2x your points.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6702|Central Valley,California
Dude 7,000 points since release? That's REALLY REALLY bad.
gorillaking
+0|6643
The payers, for the most part, play command a lot. They really know the game inside and out, and before u say there score is bogus add up the time they have and get back to me.
Defiance
+438|6668

Yeah, or get good.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

What do you think of players with totally bogus scores of 300,000+? I think its ridiculous! I've been playing bf2 for hours everyday since its release and i only have 7000 points! And i had to work my ass off to get even that! I cant believe these people with these bogus scores! Its ridiculous and absurd! Whats wrong with these people?
u are a complete dumbass...the game did NOT come out in september (when u enrolled). It came out in june, you just suck donkey nuts. true you only have 88hrs. But still, you must like never play to have such a low score.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

hahahh owned x4
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

Blah. You just come around shoot your mouth off with obnoxious comments.

All the bloody time.
smk_valvanite
+12|6673|New Zealand, CHCH
yeah i though i was a shitty player, but to only have 7000 points from sep last year? hmm

id learn to keep my mouth shut before i start talking about advanced players, that know how to score top points,

owned x5
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6756|The Netherlands
BF2S says that {TA}firestorm playes 9 hours a day, i dont think he has time for his social life LOL
trucman
+0|6644
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6709
dude all of your threads sucks and you suck too lol

played everyday for hours since release (that's what.. good 7+ months?) and you only got 7k points

W    T     F????????

i started to play bf2 on like december ish without knowing anything and i barely get to play everyday (i mostly play on weekends) and now i got 13k points

holy shit you suck

maybe you should try to kill more than 2 people per round and not tk
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

guppy99_00 wrote:

shut the fuck up washow that wasnt his thread. his thread was that people have bogus scores back to the subjects you nooooooobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf?
buttered noodle
+16|6643|ohio
um, u suck at life? lets see, for me a 60 or more point round consists of my friend the F2000/tank in packed karkland in an alleyway? or sharqui peninsula (forgive my spelling) with a sniper rifle and some claymores. and for kicks a fast vehicle straped with c4 into a tank, doesn't count as a suicide ^_^

Also helps to play more than 25 minutes a day maybe get a 12 hours of playtime on a weekend once in a while. that'll be about a thousend points

Last edited by buttered noodle (2006-03-06 19:42:32)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

Ok.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

guppy99_00 wrote:

what you got a problem to polorbearz huh? go on ahead say something you asswhipe
Yes. I do have a problem, you can't spell, your comments can be classified under Immature, Childish whines at BEST and your posts are worth jackshit. Happy?
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6729|kansas
no
buttered noodle
+16|6643|ohio
i meant in a full karkland, with more than 50 players dumbass
GA_medic_8763
+0|6626|N.C.
i just got the game about 6 months ago and you only have 7000 points and you have had since it came out? how much a day do you play and just as a note, i only play about 1-2 hours a day, up 5 on the weekends
to answer your question, they play atleast 5 hours a day and some of them are pro-gamers and i have had the game since last august,( i would have a higher score it's just when i got it my comp broke down and took a while to fix....)

Last edited by GA_medic_8763 (2006-03-06 19:50:41)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6748

guppy99_00 wrote:

no
lolololol
KX500Racer
+4|6841
I'm I still the only one that thinks these top players are more than one person using one account?  Come on now.  I can very well see how a college dorm room can have a few different people playing on the same account during different parts of the day.  Even two people in the same family using one account.

I play waaaay too much as it is, and I'd be surprised if I played more than 2 hours a day.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

buttered noodle wrote:

i meant in a full karkland, with more than 50 players dumbass
its KARKAND btw
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6752
I cant believe this... I mean I play a lot, but I have a disadvantage & I have way more points than 7000 & only had this BF2 account since te last day of September :s

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16055&p=1 <--- My Handicap

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard