cheese
+0|6661
so if you haven't heard already, check here for the purported hack that was shown by the people of teamgod.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16484

video is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS5Jf4lk … bf2%20hack

now the modder of this hack is showing more signs of proof that his hack is real. 

Here is what he had to say

GODKEVIN wrote:

Hi everyone! I know this has been a controversial topic in the last few days about a video that was released by one of our members. Some say fake? Some say Real? We want you to decide on your own. This "Mod" will be released to the public very soon, however we feel you, the public, should get some insight on what this prog can do.

We simply found a simple flaw within EA's novice bf2 code and decided to have some fun. Basically we created s imple program that has the ability to overwrite the critical server config files by sending packets of data to that server. The files are only overwritten for that particular session and return once the player has exited the server.

Simple and easy to use:

By using the tgn exe, you can inject the frackhack and by entering you PID, the config files will grant you and only you the particular server functions.

Some Features include, but not limited to:

Disable Server Chat
Disable Voting
Enable Enemy Range and Health
ESP
Spike Models
WireFrame
Disable Ranks
Warp Glitch
Disable Radio Chatter

These are just a few features frack has to offer.

Here are just 2 shots for public viewing.
https://www.mediadevise.com/mihost/uploads/a1fa1bba22.jpg
no need to give a link to the place to be
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6689
The disabling chat is a great idea.  Other shit is lame.
suroku
+0|6649
awesome... where can i get it if pb cant detect it?
Maj.Do
+85|6769|good old CA
wow
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6730|Wherever the F**k i feel like

suroku wrote:

DIE u mother fuckin N00B
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6649|Derby, England

Ok That screen shot is a fake bro ( my appinion ) Why don't ask if you havent red sum of the other threds.
can you also please edit out the WEBSITE On the image promoting that hack website ( last thing I want is loads of noobs thinjking they hyave sumthing here ( and will get baned by PB dosent matter if its a noob account it will be a hardware Ban ) Don't be lame thinking this will work PB are doing secret scans as we speak.
Peace Boris

Last edited by badhq (2006-03-06 15:05:22)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6864|-
Yeah, that's a horrible photoshop job on that screenshot.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6689

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

suroku wrote:

DIE u mother fuckin N00B
ROFL.
cheese
+0|6661

Stealth42o wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

suroku wrote:

DIE u mother fuckin N00B
ROFL.
LOL
ghettoperson
+1,943|6666

If you want us to even try to believe it, you could at least host it somewhere full screen so we can see what it looks like. Personally, I don't believe it, and it seems rather stupid to spend all this time making it, and then telling the whole world about it so that they can counter it.
cheese
+0|6661

ghettoperson wrote:

If you want us to even try to believe it, you could at least host it somewhere full screen so we can see what it looks like. Personally, I don't believe it, and it seems rather stupid to spend all this time making it, and then telling the whole world about it so that they can counter it.
im giving you the information that was put on their website, not my decision to make the image low res.

here is the original source.

no need for this link, better send it to evenbalance; see sticky
Schw3nk3r
+3|6646|Candy Land
Great, if this is true BF2 is going to have lots of hacks, probably making the game unfair, and if your not telling the truth just stop trying to get us to believe.
Schw3nk3r
+3|6646|Candy Land
I already went to their website and pissed them off cuz of what they are trying to do, ruin BF2 for everyone.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6713|Sacramento

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

please elaborate on what you see, cause honestly, I dont see any editing.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6696

Schw3nk3r wrote:

I already went to their website and pissed them off cuz of what they are trying to do, ruin BF2 for everyone.
DICE already ruined the game with the new patch . Why not have some fun with it ?
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6649|Derby, England

No_Smoking wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

please elaborate on what you see, cause honestly, I dont see any editing.
If you don't see any editing you cant be a PS artist. I tell you What... You tell me what You want on them Buttons, and I will make you exact screen shot with your text on it and it will be a better Job. Have you noticed website addy on  bottom of that screen shot Yeap.

Just think How many Noobs would love to get theyr hands on This So called hack.  Just think how many forums will be posted this all the major BF2 Forums and what you think is gona happen... Noobs will see the site and try get it and get all theyr accounts baned. Im talking hardwere ban, and I will bet anyone sum bux There will be sum pised of Noobs thinking they will get away with it when theyr baned Peace Boris
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6730|Norway
I don't give a flying fuck what you do with singel-player bots on your sorry assed sparetime, but stay the hell away from my enjoyment of the game!

Nitwits like these GOD people seem to think it amusing to push their version of a fun game on the rest of the BF2 community.
The real problem is that these guys get off on how people react, probably wanking off on their cat or something - and won't give a fuck about who their bothering.

I sincerly hope they lose the ability to distinguish between RL and BF2 and try their l33t h@x on a New York bouncer - I'd give 1000$ to see that happen

L33t GOD-people: STFU n00b, I'll just kill you with my H@X-power!!!!!!!
New york bouncer: *PULP*

Fucking retarded people.... "created s imple program..."???!!!! Even I don't spell that..
Good luck with your life GOD people - wish you would get out more and perhaps get laid once in a while, and stay off BF2..

P.S I would think twice about installing a .dll made by a hacker - but hey, perhaps that's just me...
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6741|Belgium
i'm with ya boris..
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710
LOL, did anyone notice that in the screenie, in the place where the people are chating it says something like "Godjoey=pussy" LOL, cause it's true LOL!
smk_valvanite
+12|6693|New Zealand, CHCH
wow thats kind of scary regardless, im still gonna be pissed off if i get killed with a knife from across a large distance,

wont be that hard to spot after seeing this

cheater(knife)innnocent player

cheater(sraw/eryx)innocent player

and so on unless its  two full blackhawks that get shot with the same rocket and both blow up on each other while hes shooting at one
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6705|UK
I'd like to use that patch, it'd be fun on un-ranked servers and single player, but i'd never use it on ranked
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6718

E7IX3R wrote:

I'd like to use that patch, it'd be fun on un-ranked servers and single player, but i'd never use it on ranked
Thats how it starts. First you go into single player and stab all the bots from across the map. and then you think to yourself: "These bots are just too stupid, I want to try this out on real people". So you join an unranked server. And all is well for a while, and then you think to yourself: "That expert knife badge is a son of a bitch... I'm just gonna pop into a ranked server for a while and get it. No harm done right?". And then you get into the ranked server, and you think to yourself: "Wow, I totally own all these noobs. Even if I didnt hack I'd still own them all, but I'm going to keep hacking anyway because it makes the game more fun."

And then EA bans your account for hacking, and you think to yourself: "WTFUX!~!!@! THOSE ASSHOLE DOUCHEBAGS! I DONT DESERVE A BAN!!!!one. I'M GOING TO BF2S.COM AND IM GOING TO COMPLAIN!"

Sorry for the profanity.
spectraman
+27|6790
If it is real thats some of the gayest shit ever.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6713|NJ
And skruples you forgot, then honest players play and they log onto a server.

Then they log off and get on an other server and the same shit happens. Then decide f it I'm not playing anymore this game is stupid, and it's just cheaters running around ruining a perfectly good 1st person shooter.
CrazeD
+368|6690|Maine
The text on screen is also a horrible photoshop.

I give these guys a plus for effort, but I'm not buying it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard