Poll

What do you think of our clans new design?

Awesome10%10% - 4
Good23%23% - 9
Ok50%50% - 19
Bad7%7% - 3
Really Bad7%7% - 3
Total: 38
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6639|United Kingdom
https://thesafsquad.com/cms/themes/SAF-Dark/images/logo.jpg

Our clan has just got a new design, what do you think of it....

Website at www.thesafsquad.com

Please submit your opinion.
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6639|United Kingdom
If you dont like it, could you please post here saying what you don't like about it.
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6639|United Kingdom
Also we are recruiting so if you would like to join, just submit your details on our Join Us part...
Anybody is welcome.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6623|Derby, England

sgt.napalmcb wrote:

http://thesafsquad.com/cms/themes/SAF-D … s/logo.jpg

Our clan has just got a new design, what do you think of it....

Website at www.thesafsquad.com

Please submit your opinion.
How about if I make you one you can see my design here www.BADHQ.com

Design is not bad but looks bit plain Peace Boris
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6639|United Kingdom
I like you design and thanks for the offer, but i think we'll stick to what we've got...
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6639|United Kingdom
If anyone is wanting to join the SAF squad, please reply and go to www.thesafsquad.com and fill out the Join Us form.
We have matches, trainings, teamspeak, etc...
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6717|Not Scotland Anymore!

badhq wrote:

liar, that isnt your design atall, its a theme from destine designs, linked below.  So next time you offer web design and not development, maybe you should mention the fact that your not doing the actual design but taking it from somewhere else.

http://destinethemes.com/goods/client/b … egory_id=7 - his theme.

on a side note - i agree, it could do with livening up a bit with more pictures in say the banner.

(i was the webmaster of the SAF site)
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6681
just clean up the writing and it would be pretty sick.
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6639|United Kingdom
Thanks for opinions, also can more people vote on the poll.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6623|Derby, England

-botivix- wrote:

badhq wrote:

liar, that isnt your design atall, its a theme from destine designs, linked below.  So next time you offer web design and not development, maybe you should mention the fact that your not doing the actual design but taking it from somewhere else.

http://destinethemes.com/goods/client/b … egory_id=7 - his theme.

on a side note - i agree, it could do with livening up a bit with more pictures in say the banner.

Dude what the fucvk are you Talking about Im talking about Logo Im not Talking about the theme U noob Guy Posted a Logo I was sayn i would make him a Logo if he wanted one U noob Next time bifore you stick your nose in sumones Look what he posted Our clan got new design what you think of it and its got Pic of a Logo up The top I offerd to make Him a Logo U noob ( god sum people just need2 stay out of peoples busines )

If you Think Im gona sit and code a whole Theme you have issues bro

Peace

Last edited by badhq (2006-03-06 18:46:30)

sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6639|United Kingdom
Erm... well i was actually talking about the website design, but its easily mistaken.
-botivix-
Damn
People's business? i made the feckin site how can it not be my business? And he was asking on the design of the site - not the logo. (its not a logo up top, its a banner)

Plenty of people do just that, they don't all have issues.

...and noob, right, yeh. how?

ever heard of grammer? you know - full stops, comma's and the likes.
dietcokeBF2
Nuke Um Good
+12|6732|San Clemente
so im just guessing, but, maby english isnt his first lanuge, i have no clue, just a thought, and calm down dude, go pick up a sport or sompthing and stop flaming people for offering help...
The Bartenders Son
+42|6685|online
I think you have the right idea... get rid of the white back round....

check out www.drunksrus.com if you need some ideas man! Im all Flash baby
BF2KrewCooper
+0|6648|Las Vegas, Nevada
Jesus you kids, it's a forum.  You don't need to use perfect grammar or anything, use abreviations, run-on sentences.  Who cares?  And please, don't pick a fight with someone because he's trying to offer help.  God damn.  You are a noob for bringing it up and getting in his business.
-botivix-
Damn
yeah, i got annoyed. When you ask what people think of a new design you expect constructive criticism, not an offer for a new design by someone who didnt design the website he refered too. I see mistaking the logo for the website was easy, but still, when you spend time designing something you don't want someone offering you a whole new design. Also, i think making a statement about the grammar wasn't out of line, since i had to read his post about 5 or 6 times to understand it.

Other than that, i remember visiting the drunksrus site a while back - its a well designed site, and i half agree with getting rid of the white background.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6704|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
try to make the white also light grey or something, it will help the skin a lot
skatefarm999
+7|6548
hey boris why dont u stfu!! ur the only noob here, god even you urself dont even understand what ur writing i will explain,

sgt napalm sed, "OUR CLAN GOT A NEW D.E.S.I.G.N!!!! THE WEB SITE IS AT ........so ther u go u friking stupid NOOB

dont start going crazy at somone because YOU expect everyone to understand ur shit.y grammer

u replied HOW ABOUT I MAKE U ONE here are some of my D.E.S.I.G.N.S

not logos u total idiot karma padding fool
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6550|The real world
About the site?

To little colors, to flat, outer glow = bad

Have a look at some pro sites like tek9, h2k

All cod clans, they put some work in their websites, there is not one bf2 clan website that I like

http://www.h2k-gaming.com/
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6639|United Kingdom
well i have seen the result of the poll and it shows that most people dont think it is bad... also i think that our clans website design is actually much better than that design of the site you just posted, but that is just my opinion.

Anyway guys, i am greatful for your comments.
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6639|United Kingdom
also who is the person that gave me -1 karma saying "your a dick"?
i honestly dont think that was called for seem i have not said anything wrong to anyone...
sgt.plutoniumsw
+-1|6523|intergalactic shiteness

badhq wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

badhq wrote:

http://destinethemes.com/goods/client/browse_products.php?category_id=7 - his theme.

Dude what the fucvk are you Talking about Im talking about Logo Im not Talking about the theme U noob Guy Posted a Logo I was sayn i would make him a Logo if he wanted one U noob Next time bifore you stick your nose in sumones Look what he posted Our clan got new design what you think of it and its got Pic of a Logo up The top I offerd to make Him a Logo U noob ( god sum people just need2 stay out of peoples busines )

Peace
U R SUCH A DICK!!! "I MAKE DESIGNS" = HAVING TO PROGRAMME!! The only reason u said "ohhhh im not gonna programme" is cause u dont know how to!! I mean u want 500 euros so u can idiotically copy and paste other peoples work!! My bloody cat can copy and paste just as good as u!!!

Last edited by sgt.plutoniumsw (2006-06-10 01:01:10)

sgt.plutoniumsw
by the way i think u could maybe add a slightly textured background. Not too eyecatching but looks good. Like sorta ripped effect....or summat like that.
sgt.plutoniumsw
Oh and by the way badhq!!!! Ur comps missing the (-) before the 466 on karma!!! He prolly hacked it so it covered the - sign, lol!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK
As the first reply said, its a bit too plain, add more colour and some custom images that would greatly improve it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard