Poll

If someone TK's you on purpose, what is your responce, if any?

Not bothered, just keep playing17%17% - 27
Remember the name. Don't help out if they are in need32%32% - 51
Respawn, shot them a little to reduce their health7%7% - 12
Eye for an eye, they get hunted down and killed once17%17% - 27
Spend the rest of the round killing and winding them up8%8% - 13
I have done all of the above, and proud of it14%14% - 23
I TK for vehicles etc and I am a smacktard3%3% - 5
Total: 158
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6722
I was in a full Black hawk that a guy torched at the beggining of a wake round.  The TKer probably got the instant kick.  I pay attention to how many TKs there are in the beggining of the round because there is no point in struggling along with a team full of "Team Killing Fucktards".  Thats just asking to loose the round, better to go somewhere else.  It is likly that the other team will win, but if every body form team of TK's leaves you are likly to be team swiched even if you are in a squad.
pat2187
+0|6765
I make sure to say in Team chat the persons name and what they did so others at least have the heads up. After that I just keep doin my thing without worrying about them too much. I dont help the team any if Im busy with some jackass. There sadly isn't any way to overcome and beat griefers. They always end up winning.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6640|Pittsburgh, PA
If I get TK'd for a vehicle, I make it my mission to tie up that piece of equipment as much as possible and/or just hang out at the spawn point so that the idiot will continue to TK me.  I make it a point to never show any ill will...just die repeatedly.  I know that it isn't good for my score, but just imagine what it's doing to his!
VidSicious
+25|6787
1) Punish
2) Join his squad so I can track him more easily and then:
    A) Jump in line of fire, jump in front of vehicle, ram weakened jeep into tank,
         and punish him as much as possible
    B) Run him over with vehicles jumping out just in time to avoid tk
    C) Spray him with bullets to induce him into more tk's so I can punish again
3) Block his line of fire so he can't see if he won't tk me anymore
4) Start vote kicks against him and hopefully he gets to vote kick bug
5) Constantly berate him to all players as a little faggot loser
6) Make a mental note of his name and swear an oath to make his online gaming experience
     as crappy as patch 1.2 made mine.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6762|Mark it zero.
i get TKed way too much. i forgive all on that battlefield, excluding TKs for vehicles. but everything else, even if it was stupid, im sure it was a mistake. i just continue playing on like nothing happened. and if it was someone that TKed me for a vehicle, then they can go fuck themselves. im not helping them with anything.
LW_Cobra
+0|6710
Kill him and tell all my buddies to kill him until we get kicked. It's the only way!!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6733|California

i usually type "...." then keep playing
CoNnOr36
+0|6662|New Jersey
If any of you have ever played CS:S, there's a great system for dealing with tkers.  You have a whole bunch of options.  You can slap some health off of the player or do things like set them on fire or make them explode after ten seconds.  Some asshole tked me once so I had him set on fire.  I wish EA did something like this with BF2.  The bad thing is you can still get punished for accidental tks.  Now, if only there was a computer that could read our minds...

Last edited by CoNnOr36 (2006-03-06 14:47:55)

SilverMirage
+0|6710
One thing that I have done when someone TKs me for a tank, I spawn as a medic, and hold out the medic bag.  If they drive, you can get caught on the side of the tank, in the treads.  You heal yourself as fast as you take damage, but as long as they keep driving they get -2 points per second or 2.  I did that to one guy and got his score down to -134.  Was kinda funny.  Maybe that score will make him think twice about shooting me as I am waiting for the tank to spawn.
jjrp02
+18|6660|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
I also apply these same tactics whenever I get punished for an accidental TK
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6823|Marathon, Florida Keys
i tk and am a smacktard........all noobs stay out of my helos planes and tanks! ^_^_^__^_^_^_^
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
E|W4v0r
+8|6677|New York
Spawn as a medic, kill the person, and then stand over them with the defibs out.
belikeron
+-1|6646
If it was on purpose I punish them and go about my buissness. It really depends on the situation, if I get run over, turn a corner and take 00 buck to the face or something I dont punish. If I get bombed i dont report, etc.

Really the only time I report is if the guys in in our starting base, the game just started and knifes me to death or shoots me in the head with the pistol or something, those arnt accidents, and I will punish for that.

I know ive been punished before for a stray grenade or something, because some tool runs into the area that I threw it, as if "Frag Out" and the little green thing flying thorugh the air wasnt tale tale enough, the name in red hooking ass the other way should be a sigh he is running from something and not you noob ass =p
sierragolfwhiskey
+0|6641|New Zealand
I played on Clean sweep and a retard kept tking for the apache   me first then anyone else who got in his way. So amazed was I that I asked him nicely why and then gave him a verbal. Later on he felt the sharpness of my blade. lol  There was two of them actually doing it as they wanted to be pilot /gunner.
I still have his name if anyone is interested. Accidental TKs dont bother me none...it happens   ...:-)
vassili_zaitsev
+1|6640
Usually I just get on with it, but in certain situations if the TKing gets really bad then I have a seperate account for TKing tards. I rejoin the server and make their life hell. I kill them as a medic, revive them, knife them, revive them, and knife them some more, until I'm kicked or they leave the server.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6775
I normally just punish them and continue playing.
But one day, for some reason, "I think was destiny", after 10 min one guy teamkilled me, I found him laid down on the floor, he did not see me, and my knife could not resist it.
sgt.vinny
Banned
+0|6675
ya guess wut im the one that does that tking and if u dont liek u can go fuck ur self
A.Frade
Banned
+4|6702
I anger ppl in a different way i like to get in a humvee or a vodnik with like 3 other ppl and we ram it full speed into a friendly tank apc or airplane the person in the other vehicle gers their score ruined and soemtimes we punish and they get banned and we laugh at them and find another victim i want more ppl to start doing this!
sgt.vinny
Banned
+0|6675
hey and guess wut else me and my jolly old pals do we roam around driving our dmaged vehicles into our own teams tanks ya thats right and guess what that is a total of -15 points and may i add a kick in the ass and bann

Last edited by sgt.vinny (2006-03-06 18:31:09)

Flavius Aetius
+3|6683|Stalking Chuck Norris
I only punish if i was run over when i'm not in the middle of the road, or if i am shot (not in the middle of a fire fight) i don't punish for explosives.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850
never reciprocate, ever
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6677
ive never initiated a TK.

ive been TKed NUMEROUS times for vehicles by smacktards who think they own the vehicles..

if someone TKs me once on purpose then i take the name. if they TK me again i will kill them back. a 3rd time and they get harrassed for a couple of minutes. anymore than that and i switch teams and hunt them down mercilessly.

i F*CKING HATE TKers.

i only find it ok to TK if you were on the receiving end of a couple of idiots TKing.
Thumper
+10|6705
Simple

Anyone who Tks you for a vehicle

It the same as stealing with force

Hunt them, Night and day using any means legal or illegal

Use all techniques as required

just like 9/11 started in the early 70s when some idiot thought the answer to hijackings was negotiation

the only anwer to stupid senseless non social violence is immediate and substatial life changeing violence in return
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6714|England, UK

vassili_zaitsev wrote:

Usually I just get on with it, but in certain situations if the TKing gets really bad then I have a seperate account for TKing tards. I rejoin the server and make their life hell. I kill them as a medic, revive them, knife them, revive them, and knife them some more, until I'm kicked or they leave the server.
A seperate revenge account. Nice.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6714|England, UK

sgt.vinny wrote:

ya guess wut im the one that does that tking and if u dont liek u can go fuck ur self
Well, it would be a waste of time TK ing me on purpose for a heli, for example, because I would make sure you didn't get in the heli for the rest of the game. Idiot. What's the point of TK's to get what you want be it a vehicle or whatever. If you don't get what you want, go fight, simple.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard