ecko3389
Banned
+5|6641|so cal
ok so after reading hundreds of post that say the 1.2 patch sux and fucks everything up i decided not 2 update battlefield so i guess now most of the servers have updated 2 patch 1.2 because now the only servers i can get on suck and theres only like 3 of em when the hell is the patch supposed 2 come out ? aaaaaaahhhh
trucman
+0|6645
Stop reading and patch it, it won't fuck everything up...
arnica
+18|6678|Sydney
Yes ... patch it ...
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6690
I think this sums up the users post ... Global - 2,853

Obviously you've had SOO much experiencing playing BF2 prior to 1.2 that of course it would fuck things up. Sheez, I think it would be easy to adapt to with such a low overall score. It's not like your one of those people who were dolphing diving since day one.
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6641|so cal
foo listen first of all i got bf2 just a lil bit ago second of all im not one of thoose losers who plays it 24 7 like u fag 3rd of all i got grounded so i havent played it in like 2 weeks and ok i jus patched it damfoos calm down
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6761

ecko3389 wrote:

foo listen first of all i got bf2 just a lil bit ago second of all im not one of thoose losers who plays it 24 7 like u fag 3rd of all i got grounded so i havent played it in like 2 weeks and ok i jus patched it damfoos calm down
I'm always amazed how the lack of punctuation, grammar, and spelling go hand in hand with people who still get grounded. Quick translation:

Fool, listen: First of all, I purchased BF2 just recently. Second, I'm not one of those losers who play 24/7 like you fag. Third, I got grounded so I have not played the game in about 2 weeks. I was also sent to my room and was not fed dinner. However, anything said after is is pointless because I just patched the game. Damn fools, calm down.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
haha, nothing like a fourteen year old acting all tough, calling everyone losers and fags.

go ask mommy for some dessert and try not to get grounded again.
Kolhozik
+38|6663|Phila, PA

GotMex? wrote:

ecko3389 wrote:

I'm always amazed how the lack of punctuation, grammar, and spelling go hand in hand with people who still get grounded. Quick translation:

Fool, listen: First of all, I purchased BF2 just recently. Second, I'm not one of those losers who play 24/7 like you fag. Third, I got grounded so I have not played the game in about 2 weeks. I was also sent to my room and was not fed dinner. However, anything said after is is pointless because I just patched the game. Damn fools, calm down.
ROFLMFAO
Emetchar
+0|6709
The only people that I'd say this patch "screws" are the Helicopter pilots, because they got more nerfed than they should have, and the Anti-tanks, because their new unlock blows donkey balls.

[rant]I mean, WTF? The P90 does the same amount of damage per-shot as the common anti-tank weapons, except that it only fires 2/3 as fast as they do. It takes twice as long to draw, .7s more to reload, and comes with 30 less round of ammunition total than the MP5 (you also have to waste less ammo reloading an MP5 than a P90 when you mant to make sure you have enough to last in a firefight). It's basically worse than or equal to the non-unlock weapons in all ways that matter for a weapon of it's use.[/rant]
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6686|UK
I've never said this before.

but this post warrants it.

ROFLMFAO
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
patch it
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6641|so cal
dude wtf? who honestly gives a fuck about punctuation. there is that good enough bitch! hahaha and fyi im 17 bitches hahaha and im not trying 2 act tough damn i dont use punctuation or w/e the fuck cuz i type faster im not gona fucken be 100% sure i put a per after every sentence who gives a fuck hahahaha
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6641|so cal
there ya go bitch so shut the fuck up damn canadian before i kick ur ass and stay out of it like you pussys stay out of everything i now i wana play some of u bitches so if any 1 wants 2 play me give me ur name and time u wana play
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6665|Colorado
stay in school
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter

Xristos1 wrote:

stay in school
Stole my damn line..
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6761

This thread is going no where real quick.
Kayback
+-1|6810

ecko3389 wrote:

dude wtf? who honestly gives a fuck about punctuation. there is that good enough bitch! ....who gives a fuck hahahaha
Ummm, maybe the people who you are talking to give a fuck?

Just because you couldn't be bothered to use propper punctuation, spelling, grammer and WORDS, does it mean we have to put up with your garbage.

The rules of grammer were thought up to help people write what they mean and to prevent misunderstandings. If you don't stick to them, you can't expect us to waste our time trying to decode what you write.

Basically all you have done is arrive here and mouth off about the latest patch for BF2, something most of us also have problems with. However you seem to think you are more important than the rest of us, and I'm afraid, this just isn't the case.

cuz i type faster im not gona fucken be 100% sure i put a per after every sentence
And I'm certain that if you learnt to type properly not only would what you type be more correct and understandable, it would also be faster. For the love of Christ how much more important than us are you if you can't even spare half a second to hit the period, followed by the shift key.

Incase you don't know the QWERTY keyboard you are most probably using has been designed for speed typing. Admitadely for speed typing on a mechanical device, but it works just as well in the electronic age.

im not trying 2 act tough
I hate to call you on it, but this doesn't gell with what you posted next.
... before i kick ur ass .... i now i wana play some of u bitches so if any 1 wants 2 play me give me ur name and time u wana play
That is confrontational, as well as a very clear statement that you want to dazzle us with your 1337 skillzorz.

I do know BF2S is running a little behind, but you signed in on the 30th Jan 2006. That was  35 days ago. You last played on the 25th of Feb, which was 9 days ago. So in 26 days you've played 36:53:29. Not a whole hell of a lot, but it is more than an hour a day.

While I do have over 180 hours, I signed on in August last year, and have been playing for around 190 days. Thats less than an hour a day.

And I'm sad to say my stats blow you out the water. And I'm only a medicore player anyway. If you really want to show your stuff, pop over to my local server, I'll definately be in on Thursday around 9pm CAT. I usually play on the SGS server. (thats tautologically redundant, right there.) Please feel free to drop in, and we can discuss your badassedness and your 1337 skillz.

Hell our "most played maps" even correspond.  Come play. 196.4.79.28 We can even set up a non ranked pre 1.2 server so we can compare effectiveness.

Now shut the fuck up, learn some fucking grammar.

KBK
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6757|The Netherlands
rubberduck
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6690

ecko3389 wrote:

Do you mind If I ask for your mommies email address? I'd love to email her your cyber flames. Maybe you'd get grounded again. lol. Priceless though. Does being a homophobe make you feel like a big grown up man? Hmmm?
Kolhozik
+38|6663|Phila, PA

ecko3389 wrote:

ROFLMFAO. PRICELESS. This is going into my sig.
Zanzura
Shallow and Pedantic
+2|6670|Toronto, Ontario, Canada

ecko3389 wrote:

there ya go bitch so shut the fuck up damn canadian before i kick ur ass and stay out of it like you pussys stay out of everything i now i wana play some of u bitches so if any 1 wants 2 play me give me ur name and time u wana play
IMO, you're an idiot. IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO

I like how this moron can't argue at all and therefore must resort to "owning" someone by challenging the person to a match in an online game. "LOLZ I E-KIK'D U ASS BITCH FOO ONLINE IN BF2 I R PRUD AND BETTAR THAN JOO"
Herackles
+33|6624

ecko3389 wrote:

dude wtf? who honestly gives a fuck about punctuation. there is that good enough bitch! hahaha and fyi im 17 bitches hahaha and im not trying 2 act tough damn i dont use punctuation or w/e the fuck cuz i type faster im not gona fucken be 100% sure i put a per after every sentence who gives a fuck hahahaha
Okay, first of all...people with certain intelligence appreciate good grammer and punctuation.  I'm tired of seeing the warping of the english language.  TOl, SSB, MBYBS, 2 for two, 4 for four....write properly god dammit. 

**A friend of mine started to actually say lol instead of having a normal laugh.  I promptly told him to shut his yap and fix his current linguistic dilemma.  Credit to the guy, he realized how dumb he sounded and doesn't do it anymore**

Secondly, kid, learn some manners.  I know you're just seventeen years old, but seriously grow up and stop acting like a ten year old.

Thirdly, I'm a Canadian.  I"m just shy of six feet and a 190lbs, oh and I also play hockey.  If you have something against canadians I'd be more than happy to give you my address, and we could settle the matter as tactfully as anyone with your IQ would settle any disputes.
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6641|so cal
hahahahahaha you bitches make me laugh listen bitch im 6'4" and i weigh 180lbs and i play basketball fagget im from L.A. nigga come down to south central and i will fuck you up bitch im not wasting my time going to fucken canada in the middle of no were filled with snow bitch so shut your mouth before i shut it for you
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6641|so cal
pinches bueyes cabrones vayaan se a la chingada antes que les de unos putazos so me pueden chupar la verga pinches canadios mamones
[MAA]MI2
+3|6771

Kayback wrote:

ecko3389 wrote:

dude wtf? who honestly gives a fuck about punctuation. there is that good enough bitch! ....who gives a fuck hahahaha
Ummm, maybe the people who you are talking to give a fuck?

Just because you couldn't be bothered to use propper punctuation, spelling, grammer and WORDS, does it mean we have to put up with your garbage.

The rules of grammer were thought up to help people write what they mean and to prevent misunderstandings. If you don't stick to them, you can't expect us to waste our time trying to decode what you write.

Basically all you have done is arrive here and mouth off about the latest patch for BF2, something most of us also have problems with. However you seem to think you are more important than the rest of us, and I'm afraid, this just isn't the case.

cuz i type faster im not gona fucken be 100% sure i put a per after every sentence
And I'm certain that if you learnt to type properly not only would what you type be more correct and understandable, it would also be faster. For the love of Christ how much more important than us are you if you can't even spare half a second to hit the period, followed by the shift key.

Incase you don't know the QWERTY keyboard you are most probably using has been designed for speed typing. Admitadely for speed typing on a mechanical device, but it works just as well in the electronic age.

im not trying 2 act tough
I hate to call you on it, but this doesn't gell with what you posted next.
... before i kick ur ass .... i now i wana play some of u bitches so if any 1 wants 2 play me give me ur name and time u wana play
That is confrontational, as well as a very clear statement that you want to dazzle us with your 1337 skillzorz.

I do know BF2S is running a little behind, but you signed in on the 30th Jan 2006. That was  35 days ago. You last played on the 25th of Feb, which was 9 days ago. So in 26 days you've played 36:53:29. Not a whole hell of a lot, but it is more than an hour a day.

While I do have over 180 hours, I signed on in August last year, and have been playing for around 190 days. Thats less than an hour a day.

And I'm sad to say my stats blow you out the water. And I'm only a medicore player anyway. If you really want to show your stuff, pop over to my local server, I'll definately be in on Thursday around 9pm CAT. I usually play on the SGS server. (thats tautologically redundant, right there.) Please feel free to drop in, and we can discuss your badassedness and your 1337 skillz.

Hell our "most played maps" even correspond.  Come play. 196.4.79.28 We can even set up a non ranked pre 1.2 server so we can compare effectiveness.

Now shut the fuck up, learn some fucking grammar.

KBK
Normally, I wouldnt say something like this, but...
F&CKING OWNED B!TCH!!
*ahem*
That is all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard