-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6742|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
Bf2s keeps getting better and better....

Chuy FTW!
smitty_is_here
+0|6639
wow way cool bro.
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6634|Canada
File types fixed. There is now a 200MB upload limitation as opposed to 7MB. Enjoy.

Last edited by Markimus (2006-03-05 21:48:28)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6803|Portland, OR, USA

I can't upload files. I click "Upload" and nothing happens.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6627|Sunshine Coast, Queensland
I leeched the Made_in_NLN movie.

Movie was a letdown (I thought it would have been action footage of proper games) but the hosting was giving me full bandwidth in Australia, so I'm not complaining. Great stuff.
Atlas
+0|6678
Awesome, the site I turn to for all my BF2 info needs gets better. Keep up the good work, I visit this site all the time and I think it is hands down the best for looking up stats and info.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6705|NL

chuyskywalker wrote:

Hiya!

So instead, I decided to use this massive BW for file downloads.
A What? A BMW?

You mean you are still with the same host and decided to test there "promises"? - Which are, btw?

And how many space is there in total for the new file section? - How many 250MB's can you take?

And if get it correct.... this new file section is there to keep us all just a bit longer on the line ...untill you release your master piece... correct?

Poncho
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6729|Uhh... erm...
For this you shut down the forums?!? Rawr.

It's a nice addition, but I won't be using it wnytime soon.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

Poncho wrote:

And if get it correct.... this new file section is there to keep us all just a bit longer on the line ...untill you release your master piece... correct?
Shh, this is not a shiney distraction at all...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

chuyskywalker wrote:

Poncho wrote:

Shh, this is not a shiney distraction at all...
lol...
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6682|Enon
Awesome job guys
Torin
+52|6690
Wow, excellent work chuy. Finally, we can download BF2 movies and whatnot without having to deal with Filefront.

Very intelligent interface, and I love the fact that users can upload files as well.

Any limitations on linking to these files? I assume we can link from the forums, but what about other sites?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6845|-
I just thought I would let everyone know that we have over 20,000 total downloads already!
ISIK_Dark
+0|6837|Pueblo
Sweet!!!!
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6720|Oregon
i love it....faster transfers than fileplanet...i just d/l a 50mg file in under a minute....pwnt!
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6634|Canada
Guys, feel free to post the kinds of speeds you're receiving on the downloads. If it matters to anyone, the files are hosted on pure Level3/Global Crossing bandwidth. These providers are essentially less than 5 hops from main providers in europe and asia because they have lines running globally, and in turn gives great speeds to everyone worldwide.

Last edited by Markimus (2006-03-06 19:01:07)

BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6728|Rochester, NY

Poncho wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Hiya!

So instead, I decided to use this massive BW for file downloads.
A What? A BMW?

You mean you are still with the same host and decided to test there "promises"? - Which are, btw?

And how many space is there in total for the new file section? - How many 250MB's can you take?

Poncho
He deserves a BMW, chuy, go ask Brian Cooley for the BMW 550i he tested out as a bonus for your hard work!

Last edited by BlackLegion42 (2006-03-06 19:08:28)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

BlackLegion42 wrote:

go ask Brian Cooley for the BMW 550i he tested out as a bonus for your hard work!
That would make it ALL worth it. Drool.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas
You want to drool?? If you're gonna wish, might as well make it worth your while!

Bugatti
[BGE]Cha-Chi
+5|6738
I work nights doing IT work for a hospital so the videos are fun to check out.  BTW the highest I have reached so far on this connection is a d/l rate of 895 kb/sec.  Man I love abusing this places bandwidth.
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6778|Hamburg
Problem:
Site Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.
error id: "bad_httpd_conf"

?
maef
+67|6681|Tulln, Austria

Slowpinger-GER- wrote:

Problem:
Site Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.
error id: "bad_httpd_conf"

?
yup. i just got the same.

this is not a complaint tho. i'm NOT saying "boo... you fucked up. wtf are you guys doing".
i only wanted to let you know about this. trying to help and stuff... you know
|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC
+0|6652|Arkansas
Looks like everyone is getting that problem so far today.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6818|Belgium

Yeah you'll have to wait a little Markimus is on the job:

See below...

Cheers,
R

edit:
*off topic*

NM156 wrote:

You want to drool?? If you're gonna wish, might as well make it worth your while!
Bugatti
I am not a car fan, but this baby can take me for a ride anytime... There is a Bugatti shop in Berlin and they have a Veyron in the showroom... Looked at it, drooled on it, peeked at the price tag, and high tailed out-of-there.

Note: This baby literally has to re-shape itself on the fly to prevent it from actually flying.

Yeah baby, a beauty was never before so complex than this one, but who needs to understand her if you can afford her?

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2006-03-07 08:09:29)

Markimus
Administrator
+65|6634|Canada
Erm.. actually Robin-Hood that was a bug/problem on my part. We're moving the control panel over to a different host to handle the php requests more effeciently. All files will remain at the current location.

Last edited by Markimus (2006-03-07 07:46:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard