sporadicfire
+6|6303|a shallow grave in karkand
Has anyone seen that hack were it allows players to see through wall and shit?

I was playing on a ranked and punkbuster "protected" server and this dude was pulling this seeing through wall shit on me and a few others. It was SOoo obvious he would pop around corners already shooting and just seem to know where every enemy player was all the time.

At first i just assumed he was a really good honest player and was well... just better then me, it was only when other players voice their thoughts that i put 1 and 1 together are realized. 

I Fully agree with shtihl
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6361
lol that 2000 points per kill is a ranked leaked 1.3 program!!!
muzicant3
Banned
+1|6272|XFIRE: muzicant1
muzicant3 has a last order to you my dear cammarads
DEAR EA GAMES AND DEAR PLAYERS !
  My name is Alin, BF2 nick muzicant3, i was Lt.general  no 32 overall and no 1 commander overall on BATTLEFIELD 2 and  i was reseted by EA GAMES in 15.02.2007. Im 33 years old and i was in Legion Etrangere. Now i work as a phisical training teacher in a school so you can see im a serriously man. What i want to tell you,first time to all BF2 players from all the world : DONT REPORT EACH OTHER because first YOU SIMPLIFY EA GAMES WORK and second YOU ALL  WORKING HARD FOR YOUR RANKS EVEN YOU PLAY KNIFE AND PISTOL or another.Not ranks are important. Be good cammarads please, muzicant3 ORDERS YOU ! a real soldier order you, that played every day 12 hours 1 year not EA GAMES that is laughing of you because they dont have much to work if you report each other. Let them to work and find a real strategy to control this game. This game was full of errors from the beginning to the end. What EA GAMES MAKE reseting thousands of account is not a sollution and respect for you. YOU buy with money this game and you all have a dream like me in this game.When i brought this game from market NOWHERE in bf2 book write that KNIFE AND PISTOL IS NOT ALLOWED and nobody told me .! EA GAMES WAKE UP PLS . YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IS NOT FAIR WHAT YOU DO AND IN THE SKY IS A GOD FOR YOU TOO.YOU ERASE THE PLAYERS WORK< THE THOUSANDS HOURS OF PLAYING, THAT BUY WITH MONEY THIS GAME, that make your bussines to be so BIG.IF THEY WANT TO ERASE THEY SIMPLY CAN ERASE THE KNIFE AND PISTOL SERVERS WITH A SIMPLE CLICK ON THEIR PC but they dont do that because they loose money. My server was not erased because they make money with our servers, but they erased my 1 year work.They dont care about our ranks, they care to sell servers to make money, thats all. You must find any other solution not resetting you clients who make your bussiness to be big.. I RENTED A SERVER FOR YOU, I WAS A BIG CLIENT OF YOU BUT NOW YOU LOOSED ME FOREVER. ILL NEVER PLAY AN EA GAME.
Dear cammarads EA GAMES  is listening to all noobs reports,maybe that players never shoot with  a real gun like me,never respect thei families , friends, workmates, people in real life. they are evils on earth.I CAN ASURE THAT TEESE KINDS OF PLAYERS THAT REPORT ANOTHER PLAYERS ARE EVILS ON EARTH IN REAL LIFE AND IN BF2 NOT GOOD CAMMARADS. EA GAMES must serriously make their work, and find a solution to resolve this BIG problem.If id have money id go to trial. When i teach my childrens to school METHODICAL when a children is very bad we dont have the permission to BOX the childrens LIKE YOU BOX THE PLAYERS, EA GAMES !!!!, a teacher must find any other solution but not BOXING(RESETING)YOU DONT MERRIT YOUR SALLARIES!!! I MADE 120 000 commander poits CORRECTLY, working hard , day by day on all  maps.I ASK ALL PLAYERS THAT I COMMANDED TO TELL ON FORUMS WHAT KIND OF COMMANDER I WAS. I MERIT MY FIRST POSITION EVEN AFTER 120 000 COMMANDER POITS I PLAYED KNIFE AND PISTOL RENTING A SERVER FROM YOU,A SERVER THAT YOU ALLOWE TO APPEAR IN RANK LIST DEAR EA GAMES !!! but you KILLED ME. THANK YOU.RESET YOU SERVERS NOT PLAYERS WORK.Thank you very much and i hope in a day to get back our ranks and to live in peace all.
                   muzicant3   32 overall  1 commander overall ALL RESETED PLAYERS CAN FIND ME ON XFIRE ID: muzicant1
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6294
Wow, he listed it everywhere.

I have seen the half through the wall, a guy was exploiting it, and our commander who was in com mode was doing it too but didn't know.
csl
+3|6267
http://bf2s.com/player/93637790/

I dont know if its hacking or it's his 10th account, but it's really annoying.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6294
Why do we have hacks?

a) kids trying to get ahead

b) someone drunk

c) power trip (this makes you feel good)?

d) nothing better to do with your time?

Feel free to add or dispute these:
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6294
Does reporting REAL hacks work?
I have read some say it does, and some say they where reported and reset because of pissing someone off? (I believe this because we get a certian # of unhappy players that push rules).  But I have seen stat padders at work and have them on recorder. How do you REALLY dertermine a hack? Prove it? Like those ding bats that rain jeeps on a carrier? Proof?
I wonder if and how they really determine hacks and if I can have a job of doing this? Keep Smiling!
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

Your going to really have to dislike someone in order to go and get all of the evidence needed to get them re-set.  Apparantly, K/P servers are free rain, unless u are incredibly high ranked (as in top 100 of each class or with a specific weapon, more notibly vehicles and such) then u are pretty likely to get re-set as they do watch that.  However for the vast majority of us it doesnt matter, there only interested in wiping 'glitchers' and even then, most of the evidence has a lot of ambiguety as to what is actually happening, one or two screenshots is hardly enough to get u done. 

Honestly, if u find urself reset u had to of deserved it, or uv really pissed someone off enough to come looking.

Am not saying go stats padding, that be silly, however unless u are going way over the top, then, I doubt anything will happen to ur beloved interweb numbers

Martyn
*MGZ*FR
+1|6221
omg ... whats up those guys ... everybody look to the Global Score table
Those guys are total hackers?! ... or is this all OK ???
keyoshi
+28|6411
I have a question....

I have a video out on youtube, it's of me when I used to record every round I played (...I got really bored) but..one round, I joined on MEC, switched to USMC, spawned, I hear a little click, look, and it says I'm on MEC..wtf 0-o. Anyways, I find the USMC guys with red tags, so I shoot. They die. I look at MEC guys, they have blue tags. This server HAD FF OFF, so if I shot one of them I would TK, in fact, that's how my bug got ended. Should I have to worry about this being reported as a hack? I mean look at my stats...nothing amazing.

thanks.

I already got a comment on it accusing me of hacking....

To add ^^, the USMC guys, Obviously, couldn't do any damage to me.

Last edited by keyoshi (2007-04-08 08:04:16)

CC-Marley
+407|6820

=)HA(=FemaleDriver wrote:

Why do we have hacks?

b) someone drunk

e) Small penis
CC-Marley
+407|6820

muzicant3 wrote:

muzicant3 has a last order to you my dear cammarads
DEAR EA GAMES AND DEAR PLAYERS !
  My name is Alin, BF2 nick muzicant3, i was Lt.general  no 32 overall and no 1 commander overall on BATTLEFIELD 2 and  i was reseted by EA GAMES in 15.02.2007. Im 33 years old and i was in Legion Etrangere. Now i work as a phisical training teacher in a school so you can see im a serriously man. What i want to tell you,first time to all BF2 players from all the world : DONT REPORT EACH OTHER because first YOU SIMPLIFY EA GAMES WORK and second YOU ALL  WORKING HARD FOR YOUR RANKS EVEN YOU PLAY KNIFE AND PISTOL or another.Not ranks are important. Be good cammarads please, muzicant3 ORDERS YOU ! a real soldier order you, that played every day 12 hours 1 year not EA GAMES that is laughing of you because they dont have much to work if you report each other. Let them to work and find a real strategy to control this game. This game was full of errors from the beginning to the end. What EA GAMES MAKE reseting thousands of account is not a sollution and respect for you. YOU buy with money this game and you all have a dream like me in this game.When i brought this game from market NOWHERE in bf2 book write that KNIFE AND PISTOL IS NOT ALLOWED and nobody told me .! EA GAMES WAKE UP PLS . YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IS NOT FAIR WHAT YOU DO AND IN THE SKY IS A GOD FOR YOU TOO.YOU ERASE THE PLAYERS WORK< THE THOUSANDS HOURS OF PLAYING, THAT BUY WITH MONEY THIS GAME, that make your bussines to be so BIG.IF THEY WANT TO ERASE THEY SIMPLY CAN ERASE THE KNIFE AND PISTOL SERVERS WITH A SIMPLE CLICK ON THEIR PC but they dont do that because they loose money. My server was not erased because they make money with our servers, but they erased my 1 year work.They dont care about our ranks, they care to sell servers to make money, thats all. You must find any other solution not resetting you clients who make your bussiness to be big.. I RENTED A SERVER FOR YOU, I WAS A BIG CLIENT OF YOU BUT NOW YOU LOOSED ME FOREVER. ILL NEVER PLAY AN EA GAME.
Dear cammarads EA GAMES  is listening to all noobs reports,maybe that players never shoot with  a real gun like me,never respect thei families , friends, workmates, people in real life. they are evils on earth.I CAN ASURE THAT TEESE KINDS OF PLAYERS THAT REPORT ANOTHER PLAYERS ARE EVILS ON EARTH IN REAL LIFE AND IN BF2 NOT GOOD CAMMARADS. EA GAMES must serriously make their work, and find a solution to resolve this BIG problem.If id have money id go to trial. When i teach my childrens to school METHODICAL when a children is very bad we dont have the permission to BOX the childrens LIKE YOU BOX THE PLAYERS, EA GAMES !!!!, a teacher must find any other solution but not BOXING(RESETING)YOU DONT MERRIT YOUR SALLARIES!!! I MADE 120 000 commander poits CORRECTLY, working hard , day by day on all  maps.I ASK ALL PLAYERS THAT I COMMANDED TO TELL ON FORUMS WHAT KIND OF COMMANDER I WAS. I MERIT MY FIRST POSITION EVEN AFTER 120 000 COMMANDER POITS I PLAYED KNIFE AND PISTOL RENTING A SERVER FROM YOU,A SERVER THAT YOU ALLOWE TO APPEAR IN RANK LIST DEAR EA GAMES !!! but you KILLED ME. THANK YOU.RESET YOU SERVERS NOT PLAYERS WORK.Thank you very much and i hope in a day to get back our ranks and to live in peace all.
                   muzicant3   32 overall  1 commander overall ALL RESETED PLAYERS CAN FIND ME ON XFIRE ID: muzicant1
Like I said   e) Small penis
CC-Marley
+407|6820

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

lol that 2000 points per kill is a ranked leaked 1.3 program!!!
Padder!
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6528|Las Vegas

CC-Marley wrote:

=)HA(=FemaleDriver wrote:

Why do we have hacks?

b) someone drunk

e) Small penis
and no marbles!
jdno_7
+10|6214
I have run into people using the l96a1 that was fully automatic, amazing....this has happend about three times now, twice on strike at karkand and once on road to jalalabad, could not believe it......and really how can you prove it?  screen shot wont show that. pisses me off but what do you do....
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6623|New Hampshire, USA
sure it wasnt the l85a1?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
jdno_7
+10|6214

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

sure it wasnt the l85a1?
yes very sure, in two of the cases i was close enough to see the person firing.....sniper costume...no question, wonderd how they had an auto rifle, looked to see what it was..(after they killed me, in the scrolling messages)....l96a1.

Last edited by jdno_7 (2007-04-15 14:42:07)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6742|Chicago.
So you heard repeated firing?
jdno_7
+10|6214

BigmacK wrote:

So you heard repeated firing?
heard and saw it....it was a close gun fight...5 very quick rounds....waaaay to fast for the bolt action its supposed to be....
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6742|Chicago.
Interesting. I haven't seen it in a hack video before though, so I wonder.
jdno_7
+10|6214
actually...its in the same video as the long range knifer,  everyone claims the video is a singleplayer vid....but apparently they are using the auto sniper in multiplayer now....
Shiffdaddy
+73|6325
I'm guessing that it was a server that did'nt run PB, since i think you can mod your files and go onto an unranked server, not running pb and use those knife-auto sniper hacks.
jdno_7
+10|6214

Shiffdaddy wrote:

I'm guessing that it was a server that did'nt run PB, since i think you can mod your files and go onto an unranked server, not running pb and use those knife-auto sniper hacks.
that would be okay...but it was a ranked server...both of them.
Shiffdaddy
+73|6325

jdno_7 wrote:

Shiffdaddy wrote:

that would be okay...but it was a ranked server...both of them.
Dam i need that hack
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638
Does this thing even work anymore? I really want this douchebag guid banned. Obvious aimbotting.

http://www.bf2s.com/player/96813830/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard