+6|6649|Arizona, USA
"Get The Fuck Out Of The Way I'm A Tank, Not A Shopping Cart!"
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6660|Behind that RPK-74
For when your co-pilot... "Enemy Tree or Enemy Crane Spotted"
josh's
Banned
+2|6702
there just should just be a tunt button like in bfv the gunners say "getsome come on get sum" and the other guys say "iam bookoo dinkey dow" or like " u want a war i got your war" or just plane "die commie's die" (fro when u r fighting the russians or chind(and i know russia is no longer communist))

Last edited by josh's (2006-03-05 10:20:53)

Shin_Seffron
+2|6666

E|W4v0r wrote:

I like the "Stop running I AM a medic!" one.
It sucks to here I need a medic when you're right behind  the guy then chasehim around the whole map.
Need a similar one for ammo when the support just run away -
"I need ammo here soldier - Stop or you'll find a knife in your eyes"
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6789|UK
Jetwhore: "Requesting a fly-by".
Commander on carrier: "Negative jetwhore, fly by denied".
*WHOOOOOOOOOOSH*
Comm: "GOD DAMN IT JETWHORE!!!!!!!".

Lmao they should actually just steal anything that has been said in a brilliant war film and such .
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6673

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

For when your co-pilot... "Enemy Tree or Enemy Crane Spotted"
Good one.  Have needed that alot!!
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6645|Derby, England

How about this if 2 people waiting for jet 1 gets it and the other one stands in front of it Jet gives that nhoob electric shock and that noob gets -25

lets see how many Noobs will stand in front of the Jet then

Peace Boris
colonel_pwnage
+-1|6647|Springfield, MO
Enemy Bunny-Hopper Spotted!
coldfyre99
+-2|6641
Medic one is good, but you also need to think of the flip side.  How about "Stop fucking reviving me when there are 10 enemies having a drink around my body"
belikeron
+-1|6646
Tank gunner to driver, "Stop moving the turret so fucking much!"
khmer
+86|6690|Central California
When someone thanks you "No Problem Soldier, just doing my Job"

Edit: just for fun: "Leeeeeeerrrrooooooy Jeeeeenkins" would be funny when doing suicide runs.

Last edited by khmer (2006-03-05 15:34:22)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6722|Charlie One Alpha

1stLt.MikeUSAF wrote:

"Shutup there is no boat on this map"

"BOOM HEADSHOT!"
I NEED THOSE TWO ON MY COMMO ROSE RIGHT NOW
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6743|Rochester, NY
"Bombs Away!!!"
Talsyn
+1|6688|Adelaide
More commo-rose aimed at noobs:

Motivational: "If I had a dollar for every helpful soldier in this army, I'd be pretty fucking poor. NOW MAKE ME RICH YOU PANZY BASTARDS!"

Inspirational: "Last war we won, was by actually FIRING OUR WEAPONS and not WANKING OVER A VEHICLE!"

Fact: "I guess we need morons like you to compensate for the good soldiers that are actually WINNING battles for us."
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6657|Cumberland, MD, USA

Talsyn wrote:

More commo-rose aimed at noobs:

Motivational: "If I had a dollar for every helpful soldier in this army, I'd be pretty fucking poor. NOW MAKE ME RICH YOU PANZY BASTARDS!"

Inspirational: "Last war we won, was by actually FIRING OUR WEAPONS and not WANKING OVER A VEHICLE!"

Fact: "I guess we need morons like you to compensate for the good soldiers that are actually WINNING battles for us."
I'm liking those. lol
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6743|Rochester, NY
"Tally Ho!"
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6645

" Enemy tank shell spotted"
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6726|Norway
In general - commanders should have a wider variety when commending/rebuking squads (and yes - this'll only work when playing US unless you have everything english)

"You'r the finest squad i've ever seen" is getting very old...
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6789|UK
"Broken Arrow!!"

At which point all jets in the air re-direct and bomb the fuck outta the position friendlies or not.

From Wiki: Broken arrow is a code word used to request close air support from all available aircraft when a ground position is in extreme danger of being overrun by enemy troops. This was last used in the Vietnam War, and is a plot element in movies such as We Were Soldiers.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6662|Hong Kong
" i was here to chew gum and rip people apart, and i ain't got no more bubble gum"
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6642|Sunshine Coast, Queensland
"Red Skulls = Candy" after you're on -12 becuase a friendly jeep liked your land mines.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6741|Honolulu, HI

SmilingBuddha wrote:

" i was here to chew gum and rip people apart, and i ain't got no more bubble gum"
Isn't that a variation of the classic Duke Nukem 3D quote that goes, "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum--and I'm all outta gum"?  Good times on a 486DX2...

Since EA didn't "address" the red-tag problem, how about "Friendly with red name spotted"?
Kolhozik
+38|6679|Phila, PA

coldfyre99 wrote:

Medic one is good, but you also need to think of the flip side.  How about "Stop fucking reviving me when there are 10 enemies having a drink around my body"
The "STOP fucking reviving me" is a must.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard