BudRell
+2|6835|Home
lol what comments...
banndontv
+-1|6745
i was accused last night of exploiting, a first for me.  his comments were along the lines of

"I hope your exploiting is worth losing your computer over"

I wasnt aware you could have your PC confiscated for this.  I guess the next step is having your house taken away for staying up past bedtime
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6651|Westminster, Colorado
Finally got accused of hacking tonight.  First Time Ever!  Feels god to know that playing the game well merits that type of response.  It was a simple match of Warlord.  I ran around as a medic healing, reviving and capping points.  I also used a bit of Engie and AT to take out some armor, but nothing too fancy.  This guy called me a hacker 3 times because I killed him with the L85A1 (once on a real nice headshot).

Take a look see:
https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/795-2/screen025_001.jpg
https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/798-2/screen026_002.jpg
Rizen_Ji
+41|6733|200m out and smiling at you.
wow y'd u revive this old thread o.O
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6643|Berra - Aus

TigrisJK wrote:

Grammar, please. I looked at your profile, you're an Aussie, and therefore you speak some sort of English. No matter how young you are, you shouldn't be incoherent.

And I don't intend to be mean, or single you out. I'm just rather upset that people who are obviously raised with a language spend more time playing video games than learning to communicate. It's not as if you're one of the poor, else you wouldn't have the computer or ability to be playing this game, and I know Australia has a public school system. In fact, my younger cousins are in it, and they (being under 10, the lot of them) write me more coherent letters and e-mails than I see on forums these days.

It's just upsetting. I've been in the online community for years, actively participating as administrators/moderators... and over the years proper grammar usage... or even spelling, have dropped off the scale.
What are you dude? The spelling nazis?, Give me a break, its not the end of the world buddy.
iamtheoneneo
+16|6666
if you get accused then take it with a pinch of salt - if your not hacking you have nothing to worry about, but if you are then well......
Iv accused several people of hacking recently and these are the reasons:
a) a one shot kill when i was on full health with the basic medic gun?!? GO FIGURE?
b) a sniper shot from the very edge of the map which i know for a fact that he wouldnt of been able to hit me if he wasnt cheating
c)commander artillery dropping every 10 seconds from the artillery - refresh rate of artillery is a damn sight longer then 10 seconds!
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6733|Houston, TX

hilltop_skater wrote:

TigrisJK wrote:

Grammar, please. I looked at your profile, you're an Aussie, and therefore you speak some sort of English. No matter how young you are, you shouldn't be incoherent.

And I don't intend to be mean, or single you out. I'm just rather upset that people who are obviously raised with a language spend more time playing video games than learning to communicate. It's not as if you're one of the poor, else you wouldn't have the computer or ability to be playing this game, and I know Australia has a public school system. In fact, my younger cousins are in it, and they (being under 10, the lot of them) write me more coherent letters and e-mails than I see on forums these days.

It's just upsetting. I've been in the online community for years, actively participating as administrators/moderators... and over the years proper grammar usage... or even spelling, have dropped off the scale.
What are you dude? The spelling nazis?, Give me a break, its not the end of the world buddy.
They actually had a story on the local news about people that give grief for spelling errors in forums. They called them Typo-Squatters. Getting their jollies from giving guff for bad grammar. I have been guilty of the same but, only when well deserved. Like a unnamed forum member who left a 200 word run on sentence for a post without one capital letter.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard