elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6766|Columbus, Indiana

DUFFKING wrote:

Anyone who has more kills than deaths is a haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxor. Yep.

I'm t3h uber h4x.
7h3n 7h3r3 15 n0w p05518|3 w4y 1 (4n 83 (4||3d 4 h4(k3r. |\/|y k1|| 70 d347h r4710n 15 |1k3 .71
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6780|Human Meat Shield
OH MY... is this Spanish?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

GotMex? wrote:

There is no hacking in BF2
Lol... oh wait I have a cold... *cough*Nitrothewanker*cough*.... Its changes to the rendering that many "hackers" so they can see the enemy through walls/better and nonsense like that... Bloody pointless if you ask me...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6844

Flecco wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Lol... oh wait I have a cold... *cough*Nitrothewanker*cough*.... Its changes to the rendering that many "hackers" so they can see the enemy through walls/better and nonsense like that... Bloody pointless if you ask me...
Actually, GotMex? is right.
No hacking, just cheating. The stuff  Nitro used was a cheat program. He did ZERO hacking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Flecco wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Actually, GotMex? is right.
No hacking, just cheating. The stuff  Nitro used was a cheat program. He did ZERO hacking.
Bah, a mere technicality... Its still "hacking" the game as the core rendering programs were changed... Just because he has absolutely no idea how to hack the game himself, he got somebody else too which is still hacking...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6781|AUS, Canberra
pretty much every night for the last 4 iv been accused of hacking and have had vote kicks, people swith to my team to team kill me after iv been owning them and idiots saying they have a screenshot of my 33 kills and no deaths and are reporting me (im sure being a good sniper is against the rules), all i can norrow my recent ownage on is the new sniper rifle.

and people that whine about grammar are the most pretencious idiots going around.
who really gives a fuck you know what the fuck he said.
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6846|Deutschland/Germany
Yeah people often call me a hacker too. =[4th]=SlayThem s signature inspired me to make screenshots of them.....
https://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5425/ohnetitel1kopie1ra.jpg
Kryuk
+3|6660|Moscow,Russia
I was on one small server without admin and there was some n0000bs.I killed them with G36e easy,and finally one of the n000bs called me a cheater and did a kick vote against me.They said that they will report to ea.And,finally,i was kicked because of the vote.OMFG what a n00bs

Last edited by Kryuk (2006-03-04 06:19:45)

name1ess
+8|6760|Newcastle, Aus.
if some1 says ur hacking, just ignore them, they are just complaining cause they have a lack of skill...

iv always thought of startin a new one just to see my improvements, my stats would be SOOOOO much better, especially my kill to death ratio.
Kryuk
+3|6660|Moscow,Russia
my 2nd account chekist-nkvd was wiped cause of 5 n00bs.shit.
Dagger37A
+18|6775|USA
So there are 2 types of BF2 players;

Hacker= good
Noob= sucks

I guess I'd rather be called a Hacker then....
Kryuk
+3|6660|Moscow,Russia
hacker
Dagger37A
+18|6775|USA
Compliment accepted lol
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6699|UK
I got called a hacker the other cause i owned some guy with a PKM who was lying down right in front of me..
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6721

elmer1082 wrote:

DUFFKING wrote:

I'm t3h uber h4x.
7h3n 7h3r3 15 n0w p05518|3 w4y 1 (4n 83 (4||3d 4 h4(k3r. |\/|y k1|| 70 d347h r4710n 15 |1k3 .71
translation to what i can read of it

then there is no possible way i can be called a hacker ive only got a kill death ratio of .71

worded a bit differently but yes i am old school

Last edited by JaM3z (2006-03-04 11:25:05)

|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6711|Arizona, USA
i was once called "Majik_Hacker" lol. the guy who called me that is now a Lt Colonel.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

I was called a hacker before. I was owning it up with the RPK before 1.2, and this one guy I kept killing was a failure at noob toobing. I'll stop there for a second so you can all breathe. Anyways, the guy is obviously getting pissed off and his game is progressively getting weaker. So I respawn as a sniper and headshot him. At which point:

Noob:"nice fucking hacks"
Guy: "stfu hes just good"
Noob: "fuck you all yer all hackers"
Me: "yeah and im about to turn on the wallh4x too!!!"
Noob: "hah good job now im submitting that to even balance"
Me: "You do that"
Noob: "FUCK YOU ALL FUCKERS kfjsdflkajdf0989999"
BANNING!!! Noob for BEING IMMATURE/SERVER DISRUPTION
Noob has been banned from the server
Noob has been kicked from the server
Noob has disconnected
[Admin:admin] God damn children
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6746|Houston, TX
I have been called a hack a few times since the new patch. When sniping last week I went 3 rounds without dying and got 10+ kills each time. I told 'em I'm not a Hack I just don't stay still. I'm constantly moving to new roosts and, working on my K/D ratio.

Then I got called a hack for getting a bunch of kills at the start of a 64 player Karkand map. I used the PKM and, was on the US team. I went to that first opening in the fence on the west side behind the busted APC. People get stupid there. They pour out of that fence hole and, if they see you and run back for cover they tend to stay against that fence. You can see their feet if you go prone and shot 'em through the fence. Just flank that Opening from the east side. The tree will give you cover from any baddies trying to roost on the west hillside coming from the suburbs, ect.
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6698|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
Man! this happens to me sssooooooooo much.  I love flying, if you would check my stats, you could see that.  Recently, with the new patch and missles, people have been calling me a hacker/cheater more then ever before.   Even with the new AA, I have had 50+ kils in a plane before I would die.  People get so mad just because you are better then them in a certain thing.

I generally play on one server:260 servers.net. A lot of other people do the same thing and play only on that server, therefore, I fight against the same guys over and over again.  One guy, who goes by the name of Jameswoz, hates my guts.  He hates me because I "supposedly" hack, cheat, etc.  When other people have defended me and say that I don't do that he starts calling them hackers and such.  I have to wonder whether he just goes to the server to bring me down and make me sound all terrible, it always seems as if he is talking instead of playing.  Anyone else ever met this guy?

Last edited by (BRU)Timothy (2006-03-04 12:29:52)

Daysniper
+42|6646

TigrisJK wrote:

Grammar, please. I looked at your profile, you're an Aussie, and therefore you speak some sort of English. No matter how young you are, you shouldn't be incoherent.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed that.

USE PERIODS
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6699|UK
I got called a hack last night because I kept putting c4 by one of the fences on karkand and blowing it every time a usmc walked through, sometimes i got 5-6 killsa  time when squads go through.

They didnt know how i could keep throwing c4 after the 5th time when i'd have no left.

They obviously didnt get enough time to see the mass amount of ammo bags laying around near me.

Thats all I do on karkand now.

PKM, C4, Grenade and Knife
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England
some one once said i use an aimbot cos i kept killing him. i dint even no wat an aimbot was bak then!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6780|Human Meat Shield
Nor do you know how to spell now. Yeah, when people get killed alot I notice that they are the first to holler insane things. They think that they shouldn't be killed, but should be the ones killing.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6844

imdead wrote:

Nor do you know how to spell now. Yeah, when people get killed alot I notice that they are the first to holler insane things. They think that they shouldn't be killed, but should be the ones killing.
*a lot
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6766|Columbus, Indiana

JaM3z wrote:

elmer1082 wrote:

DUFFKING wrote:

I'm t3h uber h4x.
translation to what i can read of it

then there is no possible way i can be called a hacker ive only got a kill death ratio of .71

worded a bit differently but yes i am old school
Sorry I was a douche bag for writing in the way I did. Your deciphering is correct i was just messing around with FireFox. One of the extensions that you can download is called "LEET KEY". It lets you write in leet key,bianary,morse code etc.,etc.,etc.

Again I apologize.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard