triplex11
+1|6625
hey all ,

i just come across this person's information ummm but i am really clueless on how they have gotten to this rank/points in such short time check out the ENROLLMENT DATE and tell me what you guys think ??

the nickname is         [IB]Miss=A=

im not trying to make enemies  just am a bit stunned by it thats all

thanxs
elite
+89|6684|Sheffield, England
nah nothink wrong with that mate
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6799|Grapevine, TX
Looks Fishy, but I dont see any stat padding , looks like an above average Battlefield Killer.
wtf.panda
+0|6615
I just see a good player....nothing wrong..
triplex11
+1|6625
i dont know how it can be in LESS then 2 moutnhs they have got 26,000 points ??

thats a bit wired isnt it ??
twiistaaa
+87|6638|mexico
how many points do the top 10 make in 2 months? or a day?
triplex11
+1|6625
yeh true on the ppl that must play it 24/7 OR OR

they are having there mates or someone else use there account as well
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6624|Westminster, Colorado
Score per minute is near 3 which is excellent.  Good BF2 players are even above that.  Just looks to me like someone who has gotten good faster than you and I.  Some people have that ability to excel at whatever kit or in whatever vehicle they use.

I play with a player named Sleip who is very good.  Sleip has a 3+ score per min and I know there ain't no stat padding going on.  I am decent at this game, but there are some people that just take it to the next level.
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6635

triplex11 wrote:

26,000 / 2 months = 433 points per day

that's simple enough for me to do, but not on a day by day basis.

I'm going with no life + new account
jjrp02
+18|6617|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
<---------

has that beat...except I've had more time to waste than that guy
triplex11
+1|6625
yeh but i am just saying all these points in only 8 weeks guys

like thats alote of playing ??

433 points per day from a begginer that has just started 8 weeks ago first day he/she would of had to have been getting over  60 points per game or something ?
Fynath
+0|6645|Columbus, OH

banksd1983 wrote:

triplex11 wrote:

26,000 / 2 months = 433 points per day

that's simple enough for me to do, but not on a day by day basis.

I'm going with no life + new account
Less than 3 hours/day hardly equates to "no life". It also doesn't have to be a new account, either. I had a slightly lower SPM than he does at that time, and this is my first account..
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6675|Central Valley,California
Some people get really good at the game quick.
cam420
+1|6621
I got 10,000 points in about a week playing servers that have 16 players but are on 64 size maps(this is playing proballey 2-3 hours a day)
triplex11
+1|6625
ok ok i give up hehehe
jjrp02
+18|6617|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
I know that this is my ONLY account...and I've got nearly 38K

would be more had I not been almost exclusively Karkand 64-player as a brand new player (dying 15 times a game and only getting 5 kills at best)

just looking at my player growth graph shows when I've started to catch on to the game...
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

triplex11 wrote:

hey all ,

i just come across this person's information ummm but i am really clueless on how they have gotten to this rank/points in such short time check out the ENROLLMENT DATE and tell me what you guys think ??

the nickname is         [IB]Miss=A=

im not trying to make enemies  just am a bit stunned by it thats all

thanxs
what are you, some loser that just goes fishing for accounts so you can try to call them stat padders or somthing....
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

I wish I was that good... But I is crap...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ziggy_79x
+4|6655
This persons stats are deifnitely legit. They average 3 hours per day. Play a lot of city maps. Don't have a high count in victim/enemy.

If you're going to waste your time looking for stats padders or people that look suspicious, read some of the other 1 million threads here dealing with REAL  padders/hackers and learn how to spot them.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6683|Norway

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

what are you, some loser that just goes fishing for accounts so you can try to call them stat padders or somthing....
What good is that post going to do?! You'll never get the answer you want - so if he replies you'll keep at it and the thread will be closed faster than anyone can say "flame"...

If you don't like the thread don't read it, and don't respond in it...
triplex11
+1|6625
yeh i am person that looks for padders

i am a loser idiots

anywayz i musnt be a geek i guess / shit player cause i cant play for 8 weeks and get almost 30,000
Newb
+0|6790

terrafirma wrote:

Score per minute is near 3 which is excellent.  Good BF2 players are even above that.  Just looks to me like someone who has gotten good faster than you and I.  Some people have that ability to excel at whatever kit or in whatever vehicle they use.

I play with a player named Sleip who is very good.  Sleip has a 3+ score per min and I know there ain't no stat padding going on.  I am decent at this game, but there are some people that just take it to the next level.
mine used to be 5 but then i stopped playing and it is like .233456
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6597|Canada
ya, this guy is probly has no life, playin 24/7, no job or nothing, probly a 10 yr old kid or sumthin
akbigd
+-2|6703
these stats are legit

Last edited by akbigd (2006-03-07 12:32:19)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom
maybe this person lost there account due to cheating, went legit changed their screename so they werent a noob when they started, or maybe someone sold someone else there old screen name and password....(for the unlocks)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard