ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Based on his stats I don't see anything obvious. But wow, http://bf2s.com/player/47786398/history/TeamKills/ look at the bottom lol.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands
Okay we heared MajorHoulahan_MASH side of the story. I d like to hear what knightnifer has to say about this.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6715|Germany

MajorHoulahan_MASH from squad leader thread wrote:

Nope, its not about the BF2s server.
Its about how  <some > forum-members wearing a [BF2s]-tag  on ANY ranked server (in this case CROW )  behave in-game towards other players, who are not wearing a BF2S tag.

If this belongs in another section, fine with me.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

knightnifer's kicks are very high which certainly cast a shadow of suspicion on him.  this does not mean he is guilty but he should know that we will be monitoring him very closely in near future.  any future complaints, kicks, bans or other evidence of improper behavior will be followed up on.

knightnifer, without issuing an accusation, let me remind you that you represent all of us when you are outside the server.  i hope that the Mr. Mash's complaint is unfounded, but if he is right then consider this your lucky day (cause he doesn't have screenshots) and revise your behavior immediately.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6527|Belgium

To support MajorHoulahan, as it seems people are almost accusing him of lying cause he didn't took any screenshots, thanks for letting us know. I doubt people will invent a story like that and it is noticed!

I'm willing to believe Knightnifer did it, maybe he had a bad day. Just sad that if it happened, he did it under the bf2s name.

But I also suggest Knightnifer explains his side of the story first before we conclude anything too fast. As he has proven himself to be a nice teamplayer too.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6756|Hell, p.o box 666

I´ve just pm´ed knighknifer the link to this thread, to see his side of the story.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

well, we'll give knightknifer a couple of days to respond, but if he chooses not to, I am suggesting to temp-ban him anyway, as a disciplinary measure. We cannot have forum members act like this when wearing the tag.

3 days, knight....respond or face the consequences
Slayer
---hates you

word
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750

ghettoperson wrote:

Based on his stats I don't see anything obvious. But wow, http://bf2s.com/player/47786398/history/TeamKills/ look at the bottom lol.
The bottom stats are not proof of a very bad thing. If you look at the teamkilling for me on the march 22 the stats are not consistent with the rest of my stats. This was some sort of glitch which occured when Chuy changed how the stats were displayed. I am sure that in the history of your teamkilling, you will have a massive growth at one point.
Slayer
---hates you

Lets hear what Knight will say about it and then we´ll decide.
Hallvard
+262|6522|North Norway

theDude5B wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

The bottom stats are not proof of a very bad thing. If you look at the teamkilling for me on the march 22 the stats are not consistent with the rest of my stats. This was some sort of glitch which occured when Chuy changed how the stats were displayed. I am sure that in the history of your teamkilling, you will have a massive growth at one point.
yea, jsut check mine 0.0 http://bf2s.com/player/30989465/history/TeamKills/
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6561|Southampton, UK

Roger that. Will definately reply: Ok.
For one: Most people when they do have a problem like this building onto something big they blame on someone else. I am happy to say i am not the same. I will admit to this and do your punishment as chosen, but i was at the time with a friend ie: paulstevens1972.  I may have told a few of you i have played with a couple of mates before on bf2. These are my brothers mates:
Bro - 19
Paul - 34
And budean1 - 19

I will accept all resposibility to this, and Very sorry for wearing the tag during this basic ****about.
Just having some pointless fun with a friend.
/Understood all punishments that may occur.

Sorry guys, if i'm banned i'm banned ... been fun.

Just want to point out, even though he didn't have screenshots and i probably could have gotten away with this. I won't, pointless really. Sorry.

Last edited by knightnufer (2006-09-12 07:31:54)

superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

I think a three day server ban starting today would suffice for now although next incident would be far greater.  I appreciate that he has owned up to his actions.

@knightnifer: can we assume that this is the last time this will happen?

edit: this is only my suggestion to the other admins, not a decision.

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-09-12 07:41:26)

naightknifar
Served and Out

Was going to edit again to answer your question and the edit would read:
I will accept all resposibility to this, and Very sorry for wearing the tag during this basic, One-Off  ****about.

Accepted the punishemt, sorry to all EU guys.

Last edited by knightnufer (2006-09-12 07:40:33)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Well, srry to hear this had happend, can't realy let it go un-punished, so a 1-3 ban could do it,

make sure it doesn't happen again knight, would be pointless if it did, all the fun etc and teamwork we had/gonna have

^*AlphA*^
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
naightknifar
Served and Out

No problem guys. And again, sorry.
As long as i can make the Young/Old comp. Please.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

knightnufer wrote:

No problem guys. And again, sorry.
As long as i can make the Young/Old comp. Please.
thats Sunday, so that will work
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
naightknifar
Served and Out

Ok.
I'll probably end this whole thing now mentally, i don't want this to affect any future gameplay.
So for the last time, Sorry for what i have done rightly accused for and punished for.
Will be good to get back for the event on Sunday.
See you all in 3 days
Slayer
---hates you

See you in 3 days!
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands

knightnufer wrote:

Ok.
I'll probably end this whole thing now mentally, i don't want this to affect any future gameplay.
So for the last time, Sorry for what i have done rightly accused for and punished for.
See you all in 3 days
I apreciate it very much that you re being honnest about what happened and also apologized for this incident. This tells me what kind of guy you really are.

There's no need to worry about future gameplay, you re still one of the guys but dont let it happen again mate. Our tag wasnt invented to make you look cool or whatever. Its suppost to show you re part of a community of decent players who appreciate teamwork, having fun and playing by the rules. Please keep in mind if you use our tag, you re like an ambassador for this site and you are representing us.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750

General-Echo wrote:

Please keep in mind if you use our tag, you re like an ambassador for this site and you are representing us.
It is like that quote from Spiderman

Uncle Ben wrote:

with great power comes great responsibility
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

very classy, knight.

see you in 3 days
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

B.Schuss wrote:

very classy, knight.

see you in 3 days
Agreed, see you soon
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6787|Hanging onto the UAV

knightnufer wrote:

Ok.
See you all in 3 days
Well done for owning up dude. You coulda tried to bullshit, but ya didn't, so props to you. See you in three days (ya dirty Southerner   )
naightknifar
Served and Out

AnarkyXtra wrote:

knightnufer wrote:

Ok.
See you all in 3 days
Well done for owning up dude. You coulda tried to bullshit, but ya didn't, so props to you. See you in three days (ya dirty Southerner   )
Bad insult coming from someone who lives 15 miles from me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard