spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

spawnofthemist wrote:

well.. i'll still be on for some nice teamwork
well apparently.. i wont be on... i'm banned.... why?

i haven't done anything wrong..

or is this because i sided with purebeef?
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6566
You've been kicked several times due to foul language and you received several warnings due to foul language, should be clear why you're temporarily banned now.
spawnofthemist
Banned
i never got any warnings at all..

it never came up on my screen "warning your language is unacceptable" or whatever usually comes up..

and as far as i know i was only kicked once for swearing..
spawnofthemist
Banned
my upmost thanks to superfly_cox in contacting me regarding my ban

see you guys back there in a week or so

case closed.

ta

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-07-10 16:34:27)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

no more comments on Dauntless, spawnofthemist or pure_beef_69 in here please. The admins will resolve this internally and determine the necessary sanctions.

EDIT: Spawn's seems to have been resolved. Thx to superfly.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6645
as i cant seem 2 send a PM to B.schuss here is what i wrote

Ok thats great news. Im glad thats the final decision as this server is one of the only servers i enjoy playing on. I wont be breaking the rules on this server again! I will continue playing in two weeks as im on holiday next week, my ban should be off by then.
Thanks again

Beef
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6714|Germany

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Ok thats great news. Im glad thats the final decision as this server is one of the only servers i enjoy playing on. I wont be breaking the rules on this server again! I will continue playing in two weeks as im on holiday next week, my ban should be off by then.
Thanks again

Beef
Way to go
B.Schuss

ok, thx for understanding.

Maybe I should clear my inbox...
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6718|The Netherlands

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Thanks again

Beef
I do hope you re serious about what you just said. As i roam around the other sub fora as well, i ve read a recent ">reply of you saying you didnt give a damn about any of the rules or the roe.

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Im gunna stat pad you when ur next on, because i hate people like you
What the hell is wrong with you. This is not how someone wearing a [BF2s] tag talks another forum member. Indian is a good guy and he s trying to help our community to make reporting violations of the roe more easy for the common player. He's the only ea related guy who has the guts to post here on this forum and wants to hear what the community thinks about his idea's. Remember he posted about the roe so we could all say what we thought about it and have a discussion about it. He took the time to listen to what we, the bf2s community, had to say about the roe. Give him a break will ya, indian is a nice guy.

When your temp ban is over, i can assure you, we re watching your every move, even when we are not on the server, we can tell what you re doing by reading chat, watching scores, kills, deaths etc. Dont think you can fool me with some nice words.

If you really respect our rules and the roe by ea, you re welcome back to play on our server.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-07-12 06:42:09)

B.Schuss

it's all good. Let's try not to let this escalate...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
OK, so last night on Karkand I was kicked (I don't know who kicked me) and the same guy said that next time he'll ban me! my comment:  OMG WTF ?!11!
why? 'bad language'! But I have never insulted other players in the server, so what's the problem then???
B.Schuss

we have a language filter on the server and it kicks people automatically after a couple of swearwords ( I think ). But normally, you would be warned a couple of times ahead. Are you sure you were kicked by an admin ? Do you remember the name ?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
no, I don't remember. I was kicked and got a screen - reason admin decision  kicked for 1 minute.
but I decided not to come back, and joined another server instead.

Just before getting kicked, I read the green text saying something like - "I warned you, next time I'll ban you!"
Can this be generated automatically? I don't think so...
B.Schuss

the admin in question will give you his account of the events here personally. From what I have heard so far though, I think the kick was justified.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
hm, sure I used such words, but they were not directed towards a specific player, that's my point. So I haven't insulted people here...
anyway, it's not that I want to complain all the time... Tonight I'll play again here (if there's a slot available).
B.Schuss

it doesn't matter wether you specifically insult someone or not. We dislike any sort of profanity on the server.
Moreover, you also flamed the admin in question in your now deleted posts in the "whine and praise" subforum, and that would be grounds for further action in any case.

We know BF2 can get pretty exciting, and you can swear and call people names in front of your PC all day long if you want, but in the game we expect you to watch your language and respect the server admins.
captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6626|Germany
You got 2 system warnings and shortly after you got a personal warning from me you wrote that ...

Nikola_Bathory    1    Global    [17:55:28]    *§1DEAD§0*FFFFFFFFFFFFFf UUUUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Because the system auto-kick didn't work at this case, I kicked you. And it wasn't the first time I saw you swearing on the server. You're welcome to join the server (again), but please watch your language. If not, well ... I told you what will happen then.

Btw: Your "lame n00b ..." posting (yesterday) was a nice way to find new friends.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6645
lol, that language filter always catches me out, i really need to stop typing tabbo words
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749

pure_beef_69 wrote:

lol, that language filter always catches me out, i really need to stop typing tabbo words
You are getting better though. Not seen as much bad language come out of you recently!
B.Schuss

good to see you improve...
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter
SOMEONE show me the rules that states i can't solo in a chopper.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

I was wrong about that rule and I'm sorry for that.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-
Both of you are digging holes for yourselves. Unless either of you would like a 3 day vacation, stfu.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
Gen.BadSnipaDay - it is considered Anti-Teamwork on the EU server to fly solo in a attack chopper. If the server is half full and there is no one else wanting into the chopper then feel free. But if someone asks to be the gunner then you should pick them up. Or pick someone up who you want in the chopper. If someone complains then sometimes the admins are going to have to kick you.

However we are not bad evil people who are just going to ban you and then leave you banned, that is why there is a section to make an appeal. But you have to make sure that you know why you were kicked and understand that some BF2 servers have rules. The BF2s EU server is no different, there are rules that need to be followed. Ok there is no official rules for solo choppers, but as i say this is considered against team work.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6714|Germany

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

SOMEONE show me the rules that states i can't solo in a chopper.
I kicked you because you refused to pick anybody up.
U didn't want to pick anybody up, it's a two seated chopper and it is about TEAMWORK on the server!

theDude5B wrote:

Gen.BadSnipaDay - it is considered Anti-Teamwork on the EU server to fly solo in a attack chopper. If the server is half full and there is no one else wanting into the chopper then feel free. But if someone asks to be the gunner then you should pick them up. Or pick someone up who you want in the chopper. If someone complains then sometimes the admins are going to have to kick you.
You didn't pick anyone up after asking several time -> kick!
Nothing to add! Enough said!

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2006-07-24 17:14:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard