j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6649|Behind that RPK-74

Simon_Shadow wrote:

For sum1 who says they dont care how many "cyber medals" they hav, he certainly has a ton of 'em. LOL
Seriously ..You logged in just to type that.. This gets lamer.
lol btw i didnt say i dont care how many i have .. read , read and read again ... get it right in the end

Last edited by j4mi3-k1ll3r (2006-03-06 04:46:48)

reddersaj
+0|6849|e.anglia, u.k
blah blah blah.....stat padding....no thats lame.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6783

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

Simon_Shadow wrote:

For sum1 who says they dont care how many "cyber medals" they hav, he certainly has a ton of 'em. LOL
Seriously ..You logged in just to type that.. This gets lamer.
lol btw i didnt say i dont care how many i have .. read , read and read again ... get it right in the end
dude,

personally i could care less if you stat pad or not...don't affect my gaming experiance in any way, shape or form.   honestly i think i'm probably in the silent majority as far as this is concerned.  what you're not getting is that this thread is absurdly popular because its hilarious and you just keep making it more so by responding!  be a good sport about it and this thread will go away.

cheers
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6647|Cardiff - Wales - UK
You might wanna go explain to your clan-mates you're probably gonna get their stats wiped as well mate
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK
These uk clan guys gives all people from uk a bad name - fuck you all get a life..
You said its only a game Jamie so why the hell do you statpad you fucking smacktard
get_a_life_sad_kid
+0|6629
makes me laugh, pay for a server cause your crap so that you can stat pad. then pretend it doesnt matter.

Then in another thread say you would prefer to get kill with out being commander.

hahahahaha, you should laugh at yourself, we are.
dirtyepics
+19|6734|England

xbrandomx wrote:

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

Fuck you , you little fag ... Do you have screen shots ?
As for my victim, thats my dad and when he was new to the game .. we was on a ranked server with the title SPWANKILLING IS ALLOWED... So i did ... Now you c4 me and my squad mate to get one kill so i banned you . Now fuckoff back to noddyland.
Please post screen prints or stfu with your lame ass rumours
BTW our names have spaces I.E *=UK=* j4mi3-k1ll3r NOT *=UK=*j4mi3-k1ll3r. . K thanks
I uh... think you're lying.
What's SPWANKILLING? lol
Heathen
+0|6629
Ok i have been looking at this post by jewey for a little while now and yes it is pretty funny to see his defence about how he isnt statpadding. But i do have one question to ask him have you been reset before??

Because how can you have the navy cross when you only have 438 wins as the usmc??? Unless you have been reset before but hey what do i know im kind of new to this game.
wohlfeil
+4|6641
btw he must be a very lousy commander - 23,759 points in 220:24:41 makes = app.107 points the hour - the average in commanding is I guess 150
PvtchieF73
+15|6711|Netherlands
i think the only 1 solution... ignore these wankers...
just submit nicknames to EA, let them sort it out (wipe stats)
hehe
MrBenis
+0|6681
Like BSF and all the rest, this clan dies in shame.
get_a_life_sad_kid
+0|6629
Even with stat padding the score he has vs time played is shit, didnt rely improve until he got the dummy account at the start of december, all has is the medals, but then as he claims they are virtual what really coulds is the skill to play which he doesnt have
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-
This thread should have ended a long time ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard