mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
Just like bunnyhoppers exploit a fault in the game, after they were fixed in the 1.2 patch  they fiqured out that all you need is a support machine gun and drop to the ground and you will be unstopable. i have no problems with someone being proned, using a support gun and shooting me, but when they go prone and kill me before they even hit the ground after i put 4 12gauge shots in him and i die, that is f______ up, it's not like everyone has a faster pc than I (2 -7800gtx sli & FIOS)that is just like the bunnyhopper exploit. now you see everyone using support now. The 1.21 better address this before it gets out of hand again.

mofo65
Athlon 4000
2-EVGA 7800GTX (AS3) SLI
2gb Corsair xms pro
Angel.C-sq
+24|6690|Computer Chair
Hate that too and not only the support guys, when jumping, falling or anything like that shooting should be impossible.
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
I'm glad 2 see that "im not the only one. I just hope that it gets back to EA before this new patch comes out.
D1TAG
+0|6686
Its all the exploits and bunnyhoppers that ruined DF2 and if it doesn't change I can see it happening sooner or later to BF2
Glockin40
+0|6655
Yes they need to fix this problem, I have been hit once and killed.  I do know there is some skill but a head shot with a PKM Everytime I don't think so.  Also I have noticed that it is harder to snipe a chopper whore. I've done this many times before the new patch but have yet to do it since the update. And the new sniper rifle sounds cool but thats about it. It's not strong enough to go through the glass of a chopper.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6779
Let's now limit the game to where you can't move from your spawn point... this will prevent that from happening.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6779

Glockin40 wrote:

Yes they need to fix this problem, I have been hit once and killed.  I do know there is some skill but a head shot with a PKM Everytime I don't think so.  Also I have noticed that it is harder to snipe a chopper whore. I've done this many times before the new patch but have yet to do it since the update. And the new sniper rifle sounds cool but thats about it. It's not strong enough to go through the glass of a chopper.
Play karkand... problem solved.
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
wannbe that;s a perfect name for you, poeple are posting specific issues and you have to come out with something retarded like that-looser!
Janysc
+59|6685|Norway
Everyone does not play Support. There are a bit more, yes, but I still see all the other kits frequently.
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
My point was I was on a server last night (Rage clan) and every rage squad member was esing the support/jump/prone exploit.

mofo
ibfr33k
+5|6828
I like the one's that just neal down and then snipe you in the head.   Me and a buddy of mine last night was on Karkand and we turned a corner and we heard  only 2 shots.  The next thing we know is that both of us are dead hollering MEDIC!!!!
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
If you can pull off 2 head shots sniping like that amen u rock. no issues there your just good... better than I
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

Let's now limit the game to where you can't move from your spawn point... this will prevent that from happening.
So true.

First it was whining about noobtuber, then about AA etc. Now I hear whining about people who play Karkand only, using PKM etc. YOU CANNOT CHANGE EVERY ASPECT IN THE GAME. Just play support too and kill them. EA has changed this game enough already. So, let's try not too look for a new subjects to whine and let's enjoy the game please. Thank you.
No offence,
    Doc.
Dredly1
+1|6690
Anyone else getting 1 shot killed by medics a lot lately also? Not that I'm complaining, their weapons sucked before but now everyone that wasn't medic-whoring is support-whoring and I'm not a pimp
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
Wait a second I have a 12 shot 12gauge shot gun and I'm behind sum1 I unload they turn around/drop and i die. If you are dropping your deveation should increase dramatically or you shouldn't be able to get an accurate shot of when your dropping. As for noob tubers i think the latest patch is in the right direction and the bunny hoppers fix -long overdue. If the pkm/prone is not an exploit then why are so many players using it in such a short time?
-=WM=-Racerx
+-3|6665|Chicago
Till The die We die or say fuck it and God forbid play x-box :-) pEOPLE ARE GOING TO BITCH WHINE AND COMPLAIN.

Jsu play the game If you don't like being killed with support  Play support wtf. The only bitch here should be Cheaters out and out cheaters.The game is fun Cheaters ruin the game for everyone.

Stop tyring to correct evry little flaw and detail.Soon the game will not be fun anymore .I remember when they did this to FALCON 4.0

So play and have fun...Oh don't forget to ban the team punisher's they suck ass.
-=WM=-Racerx
Team punish disabled on my server :-)

Last edited by -=WM=-Racerx (2006-03-02 08:20:00)

mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
no can do, no xbox. The game is to good to let a ridiculus exploit go uncorrected after a patch that fixed the other annouances of the game. As for accidental team punshers I couldn't agree with you more.
Oxide9
+0|6663

mofo65 wrote:

Just like bunnyhoppers exploit a fault in the game, after they were fixed in the 1.2 patch  they fiqured out that all you need is a support machine gun and drop to the ground and you will be unstopable. i have no problems with someone being proned, using a support gun and shooting me, but when they go prone and kill me before they even hit the ground after i put 4 12gauge shots in him and i die, that is f______ up, it's not like everyone has a faster pc than I (2 -7800gtx sli & FIOS)that is just like the bunnyhopper exploit. now you see everyone using support now. The 1.21 better address this before it gets out of hand again.
Are you saying that the support rifle does something when you go prone that all the other weapons do not do?
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
Saw it over and over again last night, a whole team doing the same thing
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6779

mofo65 wrote:

wannbe that;s a perfect name for you, poeple are posting specific issues and you have to come out with something retarded like that-looser!
Issues?!?!?!??  Yours, my friend, is a complaint.  Issues are like ATI drivers not working properly.  Unless you yourself have issues...
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

So true.

First it was whining about noobtuber, then about AA etc. Now I hear whining about people who play Karkand only, using PKM etc. YOU CANNOT CHANGE EVERY ASPECT IN THE GAME. Just play support too and kill them. EA has changed this game enough already. So, let's try not too look for a new subjects to whine and let's enjoy the game please. Thank you.
No offence,
    Doc.
Couldn't agree more... If you can't play the game as it is, you should learn and not demand the game to be changed.

"Why is it used so much if it isn't an exploit?" Maybe because everyone is more comfortable firing a LMG in prone position because accuracy is or atleast was so bad in any other position that it's just common sence to shoot like that.
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
Agreed the catalyst 5.9 redered my game useless. Sorry about the looser comment I'mjust a little fired up
mofo65
+6|6633|Valrico, FL USA
I have no issue with more accuracy/lees devation from the prone position as i stated before, but when your accuracy increases before u hit the ground that's not a game improvement.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland
Just remembered on funny thing about PKM.
Sometimes when I'm infront of a low wall and shoot someone behind it and go to prone while shooting, the gun shoots a few bullets throught the wall that can hit my target

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-03-02 08:45:15)

NPN_Scorpio
+2|6684|King's Island

mofo65 wrote:

My point was I was on a server last night (Rage clan) and every rage squad member was esing the support/jump/prone exploit.

mofo
R.A.G.E. are lamers.

I joined their server (low population Sharqi) and happened to find myself on the team that was in the lead by a wide margin. I asked for UAV and got the "unavailable as there is no commander on your team" schpiel. Fine, I applied for the position, got it, and proceeded to help the team with UAV and supply. I didn't use arty: no point when the team is winning without it, and damn annoying for the poor struggling enemies. Also, I didn't start yelling orders around, I just showed them where the enemies were and where they were going. With UAV, mind you. No reason for them to get annoyed at spot-spamming.

Ok, so I manage to place all of 2 UAV:s and 1 crate before a mutiny vote is started. I don't think it was a clan member who started it, I didn't notice any clan tag. I ask "why?", no answer.

Next thing, I'm out on my ass "To make room for an admin. (Admin decision)".

There was plenty of room on the server, it wasn't even quarter full.
If that admin wanted the Commander spot, why didn't he take it in the first place?
I joined in mid-round, and even with the x2 I was in no position to threaten their precious gold medals.

Maybe it was a case of "Heelp, waaah, I'm commanding the losing team! I have to kick the enemy commander to take over the winning team, or I'll never get my WCR!"

Pathetic. One server to avoid, if you don't enjoy keeping a low, losing profile just to keep the admins happy.

Last edited by NPN_Scorpio (2006-03-02 08:54:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard