=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6771
Europeans speak Europeanish of course..

Hey, you gotta describe the plane and its weapons in extreme detail RIGHT NOW!!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
I'll buy it for $10.00 ,it will feel a little less like getting raped for sf.
McBondi
+0|6646

=SA=VaSSiLi wrote:

Europeans speak Europeanish of course..

Hey, you gotta describe the plane and its weapons in extreme detail RIGHT NOW!!
In the 90's I remember someone trying to make esperanto the official EU language. English didn't cut it, since the french (and finns, italians, spaniards etc.) mostly sound like idiots when trying to pronounce it properly.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6736|200m out and smiling at you.
lol esperanto sounds funny
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

A medic with a scope? OMFG. Sweet, rest of the weapons look kinda toy-like. I hope they'll sell the key-packs also here in the Netherlands.
thefousteph
+8|6731
I have one question for you - xXMMMSXx,

What do you download, an installer? or does it download/install without being able to save anything?

- By the way, i'm in the "for 10$ you can't be wrong" opinion side!! i'm always in for some more maps.
- Because EA/DICE messed up the 1.2 patch, they should release another BF1942 beloved map with 1.21
*Cough* Stalingrad *Cough*
***I KNOW IT'S NOT HE SUBJECT BUT***
- Did anyone get anoyed by the look-straight-down bug when in zoom mode?
  I'm sure i'm not the only one and EA/DICE didn't seem to have noticed that one
Havazn
+39|6694|van.ca
Yeah, Great Wall of China...

Everything else is moot
Linus
+53|6653
I will never give EA another dime..
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6719|Las Vegas

sfg-Ice__ wrote:

I'm just wondering if euro force is really worth buying.
Lemme put it this way.....

If I buy Euro Force for $10 and manage to get 40 hours of play out of it (and considering the 340 hours I've devoted to BF2 overall, shouldn't be hard) then it will have cost me 25 cents/hour to play Euro Force.

Tell me, what the hell can you do for .25 cents/hour that will be better than that?  My god, a freakin bad movie works out to about $5.00/hour and that doesn't even include the stale popcorn and gas to get there.....

just my .002 cents/hour ;p

Last edited by ShotYourSix (2006-03-03 18:47:28)

ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6719|Las Vegas

Linus wrote:

I will never give EA another dime..
If only I had a dime for every time I've heard that.......

Seriously though, the next great game to come from EA will have you frothing at the mouth with glazed over eyes as you rush off to the game store to pick up the next big thing.  Come on man......you KNOW you will!

NEVER say never because we all know it's generally works out to be complete bullshit.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
Don’t be put off by the fact there is only 32 player versions of the maps, you can still set it to allow 64 players on the map, I was on EF server with 64 players earlier.

And the maps are definitely big enough, there’s also about 8 tanks per team on operation smoke screen...
RECONDO67
+60|6636|miami FL
Those Euro Trash Weapons Look Gay And Yes I Will Probably Buy But I Might Wait For The Road Rage Wich Includes More Vehiclesnad Plane Altough I Hate To Get Raped By Planes.
nelson496
+3|6785
idk, like some of the people who bought SF, I stop playing that after a couple of months and went back to BF2 vanilla.  Because SF is so laggy for me and there were less than 100 servers.  Euroforce just adds more content to it like weapons, vehicles, an army and 3 new maps, if its only 10bucks, then buy it.   You can sacrifice your lunch.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6805|Portland, OR, USA

Hmm, SF is still loads of fun for me and it's only 3 new maps, but then again, it's only $10...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
kn0ckahh
+98|6738|netherlands, sweet lake city
i will buy it but not untill i know like 100% that i dont get them load times SF gave me....
Chao2
+8|6715|UK(stats says usa by mistake)

kn0ckahh wrote:

i will buy it but not untill i know like 100% that i dont get them load times SF gave me....
Heh I can tell you it loads just like vanilla BF2 does, Youra verage vanilla loading times will be what you get in euro force
wohlfeil
+4|6639
downloaded it today, an I must say I`m a little disappointed.

Speech
- Me as an europeen I don`t speak such an horrible english like this non-talented, bad voice speakers.
remember the US Forces "gogogo" - dynamic, pathetic, cool. the europeen gogogo sounds like "would you like to dance ma`am" with a cruel italian accent of a little fat man. Unbelievable !!!!!! Ea how could you???

Maps
- the most popular maps in bf2 are citymaps, like sharki or karkand. What does ea give to us? long distance maps....maps devellopped without seeing the preferences of the customers - and in two cases too dark

Weapons
-The new anti tank rifle is cool

I would have been happy if ea releases more cool city maps - with the exeption of the great wall it looks all familiar, similar maps like dragon valley.....not those maps a lot of us play would play more than 100 times
: ))

and please, ea, with the next patch - change your speakers!!!!!

What a pitty
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6820
rofl, they DO sound pretty homoish. Especially the squad leaders "Thank you!"

The only complaint I have about the vehicals is that the europeans helicopters feel as though they weigh 5 tons at the nose. They'll dip downward constantly if you dont keep it up and when you swoop down for an attack on a tank or whatever, you almost certain to crash if your not high enough up.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6776|UK
OMFG This booster pack owns, I was playing the quarry map and got in the Su34 and had about 6-8 armoured vehicles practicly lining up for me finished the 200 ticket round 25-0 or so. Tnx EA. LOL!

Also the fact of the matter is I was being engaged by enemy planes at the time it's just that the Eurofighter and the F15 are so shit that for the sky is sure to be ruled by the mig and su. I had a fly in the Typhoon when i first installed and its the least responsive jet in the game and its ugly as fuck. But hey this pack should help me get the golden schimitar . All the flags are near your uncappable airbase to so it's about a 10-15 second turnaround to re-arm and get back to bombing, easy kills. All you jetwhores out there go and buy it!
NJG HukaMaster
+1|6775

usmarine2005 wrote:

swaggie wrote:

That was a joke duuuuuuuuuuuh
Stupid Yank
Right.
So True...So True
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6667|Colorado
So far so good... something different which is nice.
der_sebbl
+0|6729

thefousteph wrote:

I have one question for you - xXMMMSXx,

What do you download, an installer? or does it download/install without being able to save anything?

- By the way, i'm in the "for 10$ you can't be wrong" opinion side!! i'm always in for some more maps.
- Because EA/DICE messed up the 1.2 patch, they should release another BF1942 beloved map with 1.21
*Cough* Stalingrad *Cough*
***I KNOW IT'S NOT HE SUBJECT BUT***
- Did anyone get anoyed by the look-straight-down bug when in zoom mode?
  I'm sure i'm not the only one and EA/DICE didn't seem to have noticed that one
You can copy it to a CD after installing. you download  the setup.exe and some other data (is that right? Don't know the english word for "Dateien")

But one thing is REALLY annoying in EF, in my opinion:
WHY do the Europeans use so much of US Stuff?
Nothing against your tools but why do the EU have to use the Linebacker, the Hummvee or the F-15?

In the EU we have the Fuchs-APC, the Roland Anti-Air-Tank.
The Hummvee isn't used by the most European Armies. The Bundeswehr has a jeep from Mercedes, the Brits are using a Land Rover I think.
Instead of the F-15 we could use Tornado.

Same shit as in SF.
Why do the Brits there use only US-Vehicles?
The Apache is OK, but why didn't the Challanger came in SF? That would have been more logical
Chowley
+1|6686|Ireland
I dont think the booster is worth a cent so far but then I still think its worth a try its going to suit some peoples style of play and not others. I might change my mind its just that i was looking forward to the Tiger so much and the Great Wall but dislike them both. Voices sound really awful. Too many tanks in it. Its all very meh.

To elaborate on the voices they sound really really lethargic. It makes me think of people sitting on the toilet for 2 or 3 hours with nothing to read so they talk to people on their radios that they dont even like. Also where the hell are the accents from.

Last edited by Chowley (2006-03-14 16:41:35)

Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6713|Norway
Too many tanks??!!! You shouldn't be smoking that shit...

Lots of tanks - finally a war!!!

"The European army is rushing to assist the US forces cut off from...." or somthing like that (Smoke Screen)
you don't rush to someone's defence with 1 -one- tank, thats just ghey...

So yeah - gotta love them for putting more than one tank on a map, and you gotta love them for another thing too...

I'll invite you to tell me whats wrong with this picture(video)

https://i1.zvhost.com/1/a/agqm5945.jpg
farter
+0|6619
kind of a rip off when you think Activison and Id software gave away "Enemy territory"  which was a complete game that played better than BF2 does now after years of work,

it should have been a free update at best being as you have to purchase BF2 to begin with.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard