[iLL]h8+
+26|6709|Florida
I would be in Sharqi.  I am thinking I would be in the building by the Look out and work at the TV station.  Top floor facing the water.

I know this is goofy, but in real war people are living in those cities, not just the military but civilians.

Just made me think about it.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
rather odd question......but wake, lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Fretzli
+10|6635|Switzerland
I'd like to live either on Wake or in the dragon valley. Both are just beautiful maps.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6745
Sharqi. TV Station. 5th Floor. Penthouse. What a dream lol!
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6713|Sweden
i would live on the small island on wake:)
because, there are trees there with coconuts and a stinger to defend myself
I would polish the and work with the nice arty for the commander.
And i always got a boat 2 do some stunts with:P
F.Rabshaw
+37|6675
Kubra dam. Under the dam there are the 2 tunnels, I would live in the small hall that connects them. there is even a door there. I bet its a freaking sweet mansion in there.
LSD_Wash
+64|6806

Mushroomcar wrote:

i would live on the small island on wake:)
because, there are trees there with coconuts and a stinger to defend myself
I would polish the and work with the nice arty for the commander.
And i always got a boat 2 do some stunts with:P
Seems like that would be a tad noisy... like living next to a train track.  I would live in either Fushe Pass or Dragon Valley for sure.   Nice hills and grass... I would still commute (via Cobra) to Sharqi to work and go party with my pals and relatives that live in Karkan.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6706|Norway
Yeah - like anyone would want to live somewhere you'll have people running around switching flags and blowing up stuff.

personally, I would be terrified if I was out walking my dog and someone just appeared before me, all in battle-rig, sprinting of shouting "Enemy boat spotted!"

Other than that... Dragon Valley or FuShe Pass. I would not want to live in Karkand - the air has to be terrible!
H3llWeasel
+0|6718
i would live on kubra dam since theres never any fighting going on there anymore ;P
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6782|Singapore

Fushe or Dragon Valley all the way.. Beautiful beautiful
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6709
Gulf of oman top 2 floors of hotel... and the pool is al mine!! (both of them!) nice beach where i could walk the dog
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6751|Brixham, UK
That nice house in Warlord
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6693|England, UK
Lol

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-02-28 13:24:35)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter
I would build a camp site at the water fall on Dragon Valley, you know.. the one that you are shown before you spawn... right when you join the server.
Arkanon
+3|6688|London, UK

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

The palace in Warlord... sweeeet
The palace? It doesn't even have a toilet. Last time I was there I had to piss off of the roof.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6754

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

rather odd question......but wake, lol
I agree, Wake.  Best scenery ever.
Stags
+26|6649
FuShe and Dragon Valley are very good choices.  It's be interesting to see what city life would be like in all the city maps, but wouldn't live there.  Too bad there aren't any really Mountain Maps, like the Rockies.  Hmm... so I'd have to go with FuShe Pass as it is the closest to what I like.

Of course I'd vacation in Gulf of Oman or Sharqi.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6706|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
drafon vally or fushé I think
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6799|The planet Tophet
Fue Shee Pass All The Way
elmotje1
+-1|6671
<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:
The palace in Warlord... sweeeet

The palace? It doesn't even have a toilet. Last time I was there I had to piss off of the roof.

lol

i want to live at wake just relaxing at the beach
elite
+89|6707|Sheffield, England
in songua stalemate, by the river in the forest, nice peace and quiet or wake island by the beach
siciliano732
+202|6642|New York
thats wierd you guys are talking about this.....i already live on wake island. You know the southern peninsula, the little hut and jeep, yea those are mine....ever since i put up "NO TRESPASSING" signs, everyone just flies their helos and stuff towards the beach....they can have it....lemme know if any of you guys are in there area, i will invite you in for tea and biscuts!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6687|Howell, Mi USA
im not a city person so id want to live at Kubra Dam and work as a tower crane operator. close to the same job i have now.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
siciliano732
+202|6642|New York
isnt Kubra Dahm more city than Rural?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard