cabracke
+5|6646|Germany
Guys, the moment is finally here: I am in fact just OFFICIALLY downloading Euro Force from EA Downloader!!!

I am from Germany and have bought the package at a retailer this evening. Just in case you wonder where I got my code number from... :-)

I will post a screenshot of the downloader in a couple of minutes.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6765
Do you have 1.21 patch?
I am afraid EA will have to reconfig Ef under 1.21 patch. Not sure.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6726|Norway
Great! Have a nice christmas...
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6705
He can download it, doesn't mean it will function for online play. People get all hyped over nothing sometimes.
XxUNDEROATHxX
=(1C4L)=underOATH
+52|6669|Chandler, AZ
umm..isnt that kind of impossible? The new patch hasent come out yet...and isnt euro-force free?
LightMagic
Banned
+21|6676|Sheerness, UK
Euroforce pack is not ready yet it won't be released until the 1.21 patch has been release, here a link to the ea downloader site.

https://account.ea.com/commerce/main.js … p=homepage

and as you can't see the booster pack will be available in March, if you are downloading anything then its the special forces expansion pack.

Sorry to dampen your fire.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6809|Barrington, RI
The booster packs are not free. they cost about $10 US

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2006-02-28 12:48:16)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6752|Toronto | Canada

hmmm he joined today... mysterious isnt it... ?
XxUNDEROATHxX
=(1C4L)=underOATH
+52|6669|Chandler, AZ

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

damn....
cabracke
+5|6646|Germany
I joined today but I am a frequent reader in this forum. Check my BF2 account if you like (same as my forum user name).

Here is a link to the screenshot: http://www.bracke-online.net/bf2/eurodl.jpg

Don't assume every new member to be a hoax! I just thought the information was worth a post...
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6710|Sacramento
thats a big dl.
I wish they would let us pre download asap. even if its not ready, it can always be patched I'd rather dl 300mb now and wait, and then only 20mbs at release.
GBViper
+0|6665|Green Bay, WI
Isn't Germany a day ahead of U.S.? Maybe tomorrow is the release date for the U.S. ?
cabracke
+5|6646|Germany
Here's a screenshot of the installation: http://www.bracke-online.net/bf2/euroinst.jpg

How can I do ingame shots? Am i right to think the feature doesn't work since 1.2?
GBViper
+0|6665|Green Bay, WI

XxUNDEROATHxX wrote:

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

damn....
I hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish it was free too.
Chaos81
+5|6702

GBViper wrote:

Isn't Germany a day ahead of U.S.? Maybe tomorrow is the release date for the U.S. ?
It got released to some stores in Germany. But as they couldn't recall all the EF that they released they left it out there. So some people over there will have it already.
LSD_Wash
+64|6826

cabracke wrote:

How can I do ingame shots? Am i right to think the feature doesn't work since 1.2?
www.fraps.com
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6753

GBViper wrote:

Germany is not that far ahead of us.
GBViper
+0|6665|Green Bay, WI

Chaos81 wrote:

GBViper wrote:

It got released to some stores in Germany. But as they couldn't recall all the EF that they released they left it out there. So some people over there will have it already.
Lucky people. Hopefully it works for them
king_of_pilots
+0|6646
ok, but HOW you did it? tell us the exact process.
motherdear
+25|6664|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
the german people will just be able to play it in singleplayer and lan mode not online.
king_of_pilots
+0|6646
mah, so it is better to use the unofficial tayout from BFfiles!
cabracke
+5|6646|Germany
Just finished 2 rounds of Taraba Quarry, that map really rocks!!! Airplanes are quite dominant, lots of tanks and a huge terrain. It's really awsome to play! The new weapons are really nice, the EU armor has different country sign on it (German Leopard, English tank etc.).

Edit: Of course I did play ONLINE on a ranked server!

And, best of all, unlike SF was it not laggy at all.

Off to play Great wall now...

Last edited by cabracke (2006-02-28 13:53:12)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6789|UK
Screenshots fucker
WhiteStain
+3|6749|NEPA
I am officially jealous.
GBViper
+0|6665|Green Bay, WI

cabracke wrote:

Just finished 2 rounds of Taraba Quarry, that map really rocks!!! Airplanes are quite dominant, lots of tanks and a huge terrain. It's really awsome to play! The new weapons are really nice, the EU armor has different country sign on it (German Leopard, English tank etc.).

Edit: Of course I did play ONLINE on a ranked server!

And, best of all, unlike SF was it not laggy at all.

Off to play Great wall now...
Have fun !  Can't wait for it to come out in the US

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard