[CoN]Eraser
+0|6806
Today I met this guy. He was the gunner of a chopper that was spawn camping. I looked into his stats to see if that was normal for him.
Please look at his stats and tell me what you think. Look at his time in the aviator.
[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6839|the UK
got to be stats padding almost positive of it eaither that or he/she has lived on the dam game???!"!!!
Hanism
+0|6816
Total      13956:51:34 Hours?
Ronball9
Sleep Deprived
+8|6858
That's like playing every hour of every day for 19 months straight? 

Not bad when the game has only been out for just over 3 months.  WTF?

Last edited by Ronball9 (2005-09-21 14:43:34)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6858|-
It. Is. A. Glitch.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6849|government yard in trenchtown.
Yep.

And for the spawnraping.. quite many people do it, just live with it.
Change the server if it becomes too frustrating.
CannibalCorpse
+0|6822
how does this glitch happen....... and will EA re set his scores and other ppl who exploit the game
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6857|Australia
it seems rather impossible to do even with cheats...
can u loginto more than one computer with the same account? i dont think u could but u mite be able to? anyone tried?
[CoN]Eraser
+0|6806

CannibalCorpse wrote:

how does this glitch happen....... and will EA re set his scores and other ppl who exploit the game
EA say they are monitoring exploitation of the game and they will reset the accounts of the people who are using it. If this is a glitch, what will EA do about it. This guy didn't spend 13746 hours in his aviator, that's for sure. He has the Good Conduct Medal which is also impossible because you have to play more than 4000 hours to get it.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6858|San Francisco

CannibalCorpse wrote:

These time glitches are not something that people are doing on purpose, EA will not reset his score for a problem with their stats backend. Intentional exploiters are fair game for resetting though, so don't do it!
CannibalCorpse
+0|6822
well i hope EA cracks down on stat padders and hackers....... every game gets lame after a while from cheats
PapaTango69
+1|6801|NoneYA
Sorry for the noob question ...but what is a stat padder
Chou
+737|6802
A stat padder is some-one who is padding the stats
Snipples
+0|6815|Jacksonville, FL
Haha. Wow, Choumichel. Talk about specific.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6818

PapaTango69 wrote:

Sorry for the noob question ...but what is a stat padder
Well...it's a guy who exploits the revive/supply system of BF2. He meets up with 2-3 (at least) other guys on a map, 1 guy is using a "dead" account, only made up for the following purpose. 1 guy is on MEC-Side, the 2 others USMC. The MEC-guy kills one of the US (the guy with the "dead" account), the other revives him. They do it over and over again, and so the killing and reviving people get a hell lot of points. With supply you even only need 2 players from the same team. One is constantly shooting, throwing grenades or whatever and the other, yeah, guess what, drops the ammo-packs. Stupid, boring and of no use. That's it.

Oh, and I forgot: If you think "wow, dis an easy way to get da best rank in da f*ckin' world! PWN3D blablabla!". Don't attempt to do it. EA is just waiting to reset your 1337-stats 

Last edited by LeGrandAssidomaen (2005-09-25 17:07:23)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6800|Singapore

[CoN]Eraser wrote:

CannibalCorpse wrote:

EA say they are monitoring exploitation of the game and they will reset the accounts of the people who are using it. If this is a glitch, what will EA do about it. This guy didn't spend 13746 hours in his aviator, that's for sure. He has the Good Conduct Medal which is also impossible because you have to play more than 4000 hours to get it.
Unless my eyesight is failing me, does he have THREE good conduct medals?
PapaTango69
+1|6801|NoneYA
Thanks for the Translation LeGrandAssidomaen , I never woulda figured out how to do something like that ...I'm to busy trying to learn to improve my skills ..... but it turns out other people are improving their skills on me hehehe.... I figure It'll take me about 4 months to get to my next Rank
~SpM~Carbon
+0|6799
This is so bulldust , its becomeing a joke "hes gots more than i could ever get so he cheating" thats what some of you are trying to say? Look at your OWN stats worry about your awards and personal achievments (like getting a 1000 kills with every piece of eqiupment) ,some of you guys will just never be as good as others accept it theres like thousands of us and theres always someone better.
For the people with dead/padding accounts and glitchers I hope they find and Reset you ALL.

it wasnt like this in vietnam! lol

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/44603284/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/44603284/sig.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/44603284/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/44603284/sig5.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by ~SpM~Carbon (2005-09-25 21:41:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard