Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6632
I have encountered pretty much topranked players in bf2 and most of them are lame ass teamkilling spawnraping fags wich most of the time won't backoff with using any hack or cheat and today i went into a server of GAMERT.NL and i met the number 8 of the world GAMERT Nemesis_Madmax in there. This guy was with his clanmates and they were a very powerfull squad wich i cannot deny but the fact is i like to kill some topranked because i want to know if they are any good or just a bunch of hacking cheaters!
With nemesis_madmax i have my doubts if he is any good because when i encountered his posse they didn't spotted me but i did them so i took my time and when it was there i opened fire with my G36C wich is very accurate! Now, the case is that i emptied an entire clip or 2 on his ass before he noticed where i was. While doing it his mates didn't heal him and when he finally spotted me he jumped to the floor and did a headshot on me with his L85A1. Nice one and no problem in the first place because that weapon is very accurate in single shot mode but when he did it on and on i was getting very suspicious about his honesty!
Come on, i play a lot with the G36C and it is a very nice weapon, the best Spec Ops one in my oppinion and i know when a player has to die or not because i killed support troopers way easier then i try to pop medic madmax and medics do not even have bodyarmor! I couldn't get him popped like i do normally with medics while he just pops out headshots only and win the round with a 100 points more then the number 2!
"Get lost and come back when you really know how to play" i would say!

Last edited by Pr0t0c0l@[GP] (2006-02-27 06:40:56)

xaven
+25|6730|Berlin
hmm... sounds like bad luck for you.

imagine this: u shoot at him, he walks over a medipack which u dont see. I played with him and never noticed any weird behavior.

No one is unbeatable, and most top players (if you wanna call them top players) arent the best. they only play much.

but, regarding to your complaint, you dont have any proof but your subjective point of view, and it still looks like bad luck.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6749
Player's hitbox bug. It happens. You're shooting at someone and see the "white dust" but this person doesn't die. I've seen this a couple of times. This bug goes away after reconnect or by itself.
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6643

xaven wrote:

imagine this: u shoot at him, he walks over a medipack which u dont see. I played with him and never noticed any weird behavior.

No one is unbeatable, and most top players (if you wanna call them top players) arent the best. they only play much.

but, regarding to your complaint, you dont have any proof but your subjective point of view, and it still looks like bad luck.
cant belive how many  assholes are on this game
Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6632
I cannot proof a thing like i cannot proof a thing with [CH] StormHawK but these guys give me a bad feeling so i am not convinced that they aren't hacking and cheating either! My oppinion!
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6698

IvIaster.Us wrote:

xaven wrote:

cant belive how many  assholes are on this game
Like yourself?
Gamert Vliegerinusje
+0|6553
Hello

I am with the gamert clan and have known nemesis like from the beginning. I know its hard to believe he scores so good and that his aim is very accurate but i have played for so long now with him and can say that he does not use hacks or cheats or what ever. I agree with you that the people that or in the top 10 baserape and vehicle whore. They use only a few options of the game to get to the top. Like reviving and using the tank, chopper or plane. Now if you look at nemesis his stats. I don't see any of that. Oke he has his clan mates arround him allot. But like you sayed. We do not heal or help each other that much.

I don't know how he does it. But i think he just plays to the max. I play allot to. But sometimes i really suck and sometimes i own nemesis but I got allot of silver medals. I think that when he plays. He has less times that he will play a few rounds bad. Lets say he is gifted

And about the fast kills and such. We practice allot for war's. Sometimes we go and find stuff out. So the point is that he has good skills and i think he has an unlimited supply of adrenilin.

Now maybe you will reconsider to compare nemesis with the rest of the top 10. I think nemesis is the real nr 1 of the world.

greetings Vliegerinusje of the gamert clan.
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6571
I've seen a lot of posts about how the player someone knows in the top 100 is the best and would never cheat.
It's not like you're going to say something bad about nemesis_madmax because you know him...

maybe he just got desperate enough to use cheats to make his way up the leaderboard...

again, maybe... I'm not accusing him of anything.

Last edited by M_Harrower (2006-05-17 06:39:35)

GAMERT =WWW=edje
+-1|6552
OMG!!

if u really think he's cheating, then ur wrong!

he's god damm good in everything!

when he's in armor,cobra,plane or just infrantry.

Nobody has proof that he's using cheats,hacks or whatever.
I say play in gamert.nl #1 or gamert.nl #2 servers and check him out!
u believe that n00b!? who says:" oohh i cant own him, coz he's using cheats...ooohh.."

----edit----

play 5-10 rounds with him!

coz u saw him 1 time doesnt mean that he's using cheats!
ur just a protocol noob u knew that!

Last edited by GAMERT =WWW=edje (2006-05-17 06:58:58)

marinebio
+5|6559|Easton, Pa.
sounds like a bunch of little girls on the playground, he's my boyfriend, NO he's my boyfriend!!! I love him  soooo much!!!! omg it's just a game... I sure hope some of you are as passionate in real life
ATC
+58|6741|...
{TA}Firestorm is fair teamplayer. I play with him in moongamers ALOT and Im in TS with him ALOT. He's a good guy. I have seen RC tk a guy for his beloved APC back when he was with 101st.
[NL]held
+0|6552
I'm very curious to hear what kind of cheat you are (sort of) accusing him of? It's not like he will make a headshot every time he shoots, but he aims well. Nor is he indestructable in a jet, but he flies very well. You are unsafe when Nem is in a chopper, but heey, eventually he will die too.

all i'm sayin is that in the very hypothetical case of him cheatin, it must be a very elaborate, undetectable, extremely sophisticated cheat. unlike any cheat on the market (for as far as I've seen clips of hacks [which weren't even real in my opinion] ). I'm sure he doesn't use any of those.

And feel welcome to check him (and all the other gamert players) out at the gamert server.
we can't help we own.

GAMERT [NL]held

Last edited by [NL]held (2006-05-17 08:13:36)

M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6571

GAMERT =WWW=edje wrote:

OMG!!

if u really think he's cheating...

...u believe that n00b!?...
No, I don't think he's cheating, and how am I supposed to know that he's a noob? or you?

play 5-10 rounds with him!
No thanks

[NL]held wrote:

I'm very curious to hear what kind of cheat you are (sort of) accusing him of?
I already said I'm not accusing him of anything.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6577|England
if the guy put 2 clips into him with the g36c and he still didnt die he has every right to think bad of him .ive played agsint this guy myself and yes he is good but you saying he should be the real world #1 is a joke .they are better players out there then the top 10 guys just havent put the time/points in .Just cause your in the top 10 doesnt make you good .
[NL]held
+0|6552
ok, suspecting then.
DrM
+33|6618
I dont understand how people can say that a person does not cheat?
I am in no way saying that any player is or is not cheating, but short of rebuilding thier PC and sitting behind them, watching them play, how can you state that they dont cheat? They might, and just not tell you?

I know what its like to be on the reciving end of a player that seems to be unkillable.
It sucks, and you wonder after the 20th time they drop you with what seems to be a headshot if they are using an aimbot or similar.
All I can say for sure is that it that in a firefight the better player often wins. You can only hope that you are the better player.

DrM
Souljah
+42|6665

[netsas]knight wrote:

if the guy put 2 clips into him with the g36c and he still didnt die he has every right to think bad of him .ive played agsint this guy myself and yes he is good but you saying he should be the real world #1 is a joke .they are better players out there then the top 10 guys just havent put the time/points in .Just cause your in the top 10 doesnt make you good .
you see theres the problem right there. alot of people think theyve emptied entire clips into people but they didnt. just because you have your crosshair over the guy doesnt mean your going to hit him. even in scope. and if your moving toward your target and shooting, youll be lucky if you hit him once. i know this as a fact cause i get these type of messages all the time.  people complain to me cause they shot off a whole clip and in reality only 1 bullet hit me. people dont take in to consideration the lag to. even though it looks like hes in your crosshair he might not be there cause of lag. thats just my 2cents.

hopefully one day we'll get bf2 players to be like dam! that guy is good! instead of dam! that guy must be cheating!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

You missed. Simple.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6655|California
Trust me when I say "Dont mess with them"

I did.

I got owned.

The Viper's Paddles of Shock.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6753|United States of America
Look at it like this. I'm not going to take sides but here is my opinion. If any, and I mean any one of you on the forums become a guy in the top 10 chances are you're going to be suspected of cheating. There's no way to stop people from being jealous of your rank and such. Just have to live with being accused I guess. Even if you're K:d ratio sucks people think you hack for your rank. Now, stop bad mouthing everyone in the top 10 and move on.
mad scotsman
+177|6605|scotland

[NL]held wrote:

I'm very curious to hear what kind of cheat you are (sort of) accusing him of? It's not like he will make a headshot every time he shoots, but he aims well. Nor is he indestructable in a jet, but he flies very well. You are unsafe when Nem is in a chopper, but heey, eventually he will die too.

all i'm sayin is that in the very hypothetical case of him cheatin, it must be a very elaborate, undetectable, extremely sophisticated cheat. unlike any cheat on the market (for as far as I've seen clips of hacks [which weren't even real in my opinion] ). I'm sure he doesn't use any of those.

And feel welcome to check him (and all the other gamert players) out at the gamert server.
we can't help we own.

GAMERT [NL]held
notice how you sat "WE OWN",,,who  said anything about you , trying to associate yourself with a good player to make it look like you own???lmao.
Gamert Vliegerinusje
+0|6553
I agree on the part that he did not hit him. Or at least a few bullits.

Oke we don't own but we have 2 ranked servers wich are full almost all of the time. We have high ranked players on the servers all day. I checked out other servers and winning there was easy. So if you are up to the challenge, come visit us. We have strict rules and the gameplay is good. We also play 32 vs 32 community wars wich are great. We allready owned tweakers.net and telenet.be. Next we challenged the germans and gamevillage.nl

So the thing is that we play allot and learn allot from each other.

The thing about firestorm is that he only revives. That easy. Go to karkand and get reviving. There is not a challenge it that.

Just like the guy throwing C4 arround.

Again. Just come and play on our servers if you want a challenge. Noob servers are boring.
BerkuT_gru
+26|6643
LOL. Best players in the world dont play in pubs. They are training 4 or more hours a day. So saying that he is the best makes me LOL. Guys from top 100 that play 4 or more hours a day in pubs can't even be close to the best players. Do you even know the best players in the world ? maybe top clans ? If you only played in pubs, then you have never met realy skilled players.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|NÃ¥rvei

If you`re ever in doubt about players cheating or just owning you, change to a server witch seemingly looks more fair according to your own skills. Some people are just that good and gets you with headshots almost each time, irritating i know but you can hardly press charges without proof and thats hard to get.

Keep rocking :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6699|New York
Thing is, This guy says that this #8 ranked guy gets somewhere around 100 Points more than the #2 guy in the round, Possibly 100 more than anyone else in the game, and you dont think hes hacking? Good(great) players seek out the top dogs and goto where there playing just to Play against them. So if this guy is getting 100 points more than any other player in the server, Your going to get people saying hes hacking. Weather he is or not isnt the case, Its the looks of it to the average joe who comes into play and sees scores like this that makes people think HACK!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard