MrKamikaze
+10|6658|East
you guys probably son't care about this but i'm going to tell you anyway!

i got my Support Combat Badge (10 kills IAR) and my Basic First Aid Badge (5 Heals IAR)

i was specifically trying for both of them and eventually got them, with the help of the radical MEC Support Lead-spitter (SAW sux)

oh, and i picked up a PKM a few times and mowed down a line of guys with like 1 or 2 bullets XD gettin that for next unlock!

also, dissapointingly (if thats a word), i tried all day, literally, all day today for my Pistol Combat badge and just can't do it.. i tried all strats, maps, servers, and teams but i just cant! i got up to 4 a few times, and thats all. it was VERY aggrivating.
MooseRyder
+37|6672|Montréal, Canada
u did the 600 something ranked servers twice (for each team in a server) ? jk
MooseRyder
+37|6672|Montréal, Canada
a easy way to get it is, mashuur city and wait on the ennemy to respawn at their flags.
7 pistol kills will come up really fast.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6715

MooseRyder wrote:

a easy way to get it is, mashuur city and wait on the ennemy to respawn at their flags.
7 pistol kills will come up really fast.
aka spawn raping aka frowned upon aka i'm out of aka
Psychosis
+1|6665|Virginia
Congrats. Badges are always fun. The trick with the pistol is to put a few rounds in them with another weapon, and then finish them off with the handgun.
thatol
+1|6656
pistol isnt hard.... just aim and shoot =/
MrKamikaze
+10|6658|East
TROUBLE: my stats updated and still no support combat badge   it showed up, i waited for the round to end, then i left, and now it's not there. RIP-OFF.
Inquatitis
+1|6655
check in your BFHQ first.
and the pistol badge,basic and veteran are not all that hard to get.
usually in the progress of the map you should be getting 7 pistol kills anyway.
i know i average in 4-5.
just remember, if yer rifle is out of ammo and you are in the middle of a close quarters firefight, dont wait for the rifle reload, whip out your pistol, blast the fukker in front of you, rinse and repeat.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

basic should be easy to get, its 5 pistol kills (atleast thats what BF2s is saying) and veteran can be done too
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Inquatitis
+1|6655
even the expert isnt so hard to get.
should be possible in 1-2 rounds.

the knife one yes, harder, irritatingly harder.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

i find knife kills more easy then pistol ones, atleast with knife 1 hit and 1 kill, the only thing that is hard, find an enemy that you can knife down, i got those knife badges easy ( for the most part)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Inquatitis
+1|6655
i got the basic and vet one easily enough, i just dont think i can pull off the 18 IAR
MrKamikaze
+10|6658|East

Inquatitis wrote:

check in your BFHQ first.
and the pistol badge,basic and veteran are not all that hard to get.
usually in the progress of the map you should be getting 7 pistol kills anyway.
i know i average in 4-5.
just remember, if yer rifle is out of ammo and you are in the middle of a close quarters firefight, dont wait for the rifle reload, whip out your pistol, blast the fukker in front of you, rinse and repeat.
uhhh....wow.....i don't...

and yes, the badge is in my BFHQ, but still not in BF2S even after update =\
Tennouheika
+0|6653
I just got the basic knife and pistol last night in a round of Karkland, and then went on to win 3rd place in the same round that I got my knife badge in, which goes to show that either I am hardcore or the server sucked.

Also! I did this at 2:00AM last night and my stats are not updated. I'm getting concerned, because I also won the Good Conduct ribbon yesterday and that is not updated either :S.

Edit: Doh, BFHQ updated my profile and I have the badges. However, I think I lost my Good Conduct Ribbon.

Last edited by Tennouheika (2006-02-26 12:37:26)

Rosse_modest
+76|6793|Antwerp, Flanders
This isn't exactly the right thread to post it in, I used the search function but that seemed to be taking forever, so I decided to vent here instead of starting yet another vet knife badge thread.

I've been spending half the day on trying to earn my vet knife combat badge, and I've just about had all the sh*t i can take for a while. Been trying on karkand mostly, also some mashtuur and sharqi (best results on karkand - second best on mashtuur), but I can't seem to get past 6 kills. Had to stab prone people 3 times to kill em...
And then these idiots with their PKM's start accusing me of cheating, after I charge at em, crouch and stab away at their prone asses. No way my knife stands a chance against their PKM. Uhuh.

"Roose modes is a cheeter"

Today's activities will probably have a pretty bad effect on my K/D ratio and on top of that I just got my second purple heart

I'm beginning to regret getting my first purple on purpose...

*frustrated*
MrKamikaze
+10|6658|East
ok....im EXTREMELY aggravated,

i spent all day today for basic pistol on karkand and did like 70 rounds all with 4 pistols i even went up to one for my fifth like 3 times and they veither pwnd me with a real gun, or someone else owns them.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

thatol wrote:

pistol isnt hard.... just aim and shoot =/
WTF kind of advice is that?
Slink
+17|6714
Pistol badge:

IMO there are two choices.  One, get on a team you like (AKA USMC, MEC, PLA, not specific team mebers ), go Support, and just find a target, pull up the ironsights, click about seven times, readjust, click seven times, reload, resupply, find a target   I got mine this way.

The second way that I'm having more fun with now is go for PLA, Wake preferred, and go Sniper.  Hang around for people to cap flags, and aim for their head with the *silenced* pistol.  If you get into a close quarters fight, don't even bother with the sights - just fire off the whole clip into a guy.  I say PLA because the Chinese silenced pistol is my favorite <3

500 kills, coming, slowly....

*EDITED FOR CLARITY*

Last edited by Slink (2006-02-26 15:14:23)

MrKamikaze
+10|6658|East
ya i know but i hate it when you get 4 puistol kills and you hear that round end music...
name1ess
+8|6767|Newcastle, Aus.
go sniper, drop them down to 2 bars of health, then pistol them. its the easiest way imo.
luckybaer
+10|6791| Going Feral
Find a server that is 64-man, but it only has 24 slots.  The rounds last longer, and you have more opportunities to gun people down. 

I haven't specifically gone for my veteran pistol badge yet, but what I typed above is how I got my basic.  I think it should work for veteran.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard