Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6834
You think he has ranked on helo hopping? Looking at his driver and helo times i wouldnt be suprised.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6844|St. Louis, MO
I,m willing to bet all of the top 20 do nothing but base rape bomb and BH whore as support.
I played with BLACK JESUS once and thats all he did.Typing "I'm support thow grenades.",selfish bastard.
Flying as a Medic would  have helped the crew way more.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6848|Australia
no i found that all but five? in the top twenty played on karkand and as medics.
Rakasan
+7|6857|California, USA
don't worry about his stats too much, it's just a game, lol
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6862|Missoula, MT
Those of us who "earned" our points, know who we are.
gvp000
Bah Humbug!
+3|6833|UK

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

I,m willing to bet all of the top 20 do nothing but base rape bomb and BH whore as support.
I played with BLACK JESUS once and thats all he did.Typing "I'm support thow grenades.",selfish bastard.
Flying as a Medic would  have helped the crew way more.
To be fair though - Have you ever been in a base when it's starts raining Grenades and C4 from a B/H - It's better than arty. - So if you've got support on board then why not ?
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6860|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I've played against this guy a lot and while I agree that he sticks to one thing a lot, when he is on the ground, I have to be fair and say that he is damn good. He is a team player and a pretty sick shot. Just sayin fellas.
ViperSlayer
+0|6812
Yes. He is a good player.

I have known him for a good year or so. I came upon these forums by chance, and wanted to check what people have to say about him.

Yes. He is a DAMN good pilot. I have played with him once, but he knows his things.

I know the forums he posts on because I play in those gaming communities. Both of us usually play Natural Selection, a half life Modification.

My stats on the other hand, are poor. SN: Desibasher
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6862|Missoula, MT
Arnaz?
Rakasan
+7|6857|California, USA

ViperSlayer wrote:

Yes. He is a good player.

I have known him for a good year or so. I came upon these forums by chance, and wanted to check what people have to say about him.

Yes. He is a DAMN good pilot. I have played with him once, but he knows his things.

I know the forums he posts on because I play in those gaming communities. Both of us usually play Natural Selection, a half life Modification.

My stats on the other hand, are poor. SN: Desibasher
Good pilot with a 0.33:1 ratio in helicopter?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6868|San Francisco

Rakasan wrote:

Good pilot with a 0.33:1 ratio in helicopter?
Yes, if you are piloting all the time then it is pretty rare that you actually get kills... (though running people over with a chopper is the best thing ever!)
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6667
the oldest post in the bf2 chatter thread BROUGHT ALIVE
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6809|Singapore

what. the. fuck. is. wrong. with. you.

bitch.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6615|Iceland
why are these topicss made? -.-''

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-06-09 04:25:11)

elite
+89|6735|Sheffield, England
Im actually better than old butler, i came up against him and his loki friend i was in cobra, i tv switched and bam!!!! down they go...baseraped them untill i had no rockets left...came back to a 1v1 due 5 mins later and i win again, he needs to brush up on this air to air tv kills against skilled chopper dues like me...
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6580|The real world

elite wrote:

Im actually better than old butler, i came up against him and his loki friend i was in cobra, i tv switched and bam!!!! down they go...baseraped them untill i had no rockets left...came back to a 1v1 due 5 mins later and i win again, he needs to brush up on this air to air tv kills against skilled chopper dues like me...
ok movie plz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard