ssonrats
+221|6646
I tved a guy outta the middle of a blackhawk before lol. Also a few days back i was tving the j10 spawn, just before impact on the occupied j10 a f35 speeds under the tv....BANG, tk and the little fucker punished me aswell! .
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

BakaBakaNeko2 wrote:

Knifing an entire squad in the face in Karkand just when they were about to re-cap Hotel...and they had no idea what hit them lol

p/s : I snuck up on them like Solid Snake ? XD
I've done the same, except it was near the Gatehouse. A group of 4 USMC players were standing to the side of the bridge, near where the MEC artillery is located on 32-player servers. I decide, what the hell, and charge up across the bridge to them Rambo-style, with my knife out. Surprisingly, not one of them notices the suicidal MEC Spec-Ops soldier charging them, and all 4 get knifed. I wound up chasing a couple of them (who were seemingly just running, not because they had seen/heard me) and knifing all four of those sonsabitches. They didn't even hear it when my knife made the clanking sounds of a missed stab on concrete. After that, I figured I'd go for my basic knife badge, and got it knifing some people by the Square.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6280
on wake i snuck on the carrier to blow up commander assets and well i see this guy tk 3 people to get to the f-35 so i figure this guy probably can't even take off so i pump about 5 bullets from the scar-L into the plane as he gets in it and sure enough he nosedives right into the water and i get credit for the kill

Something that has always made me laugh is when the US team on wake always tries to use RIB's to take bases, usally noob teams they load those boats up with 3-4 guys such easy j-10 kills the boats are so pathetic and helpless in wake it always makes me laugh at how many people will try so hard swerving and changeing speed to avoid my cannon....and yet the boats always end up split in half.  You gotta just sometimes laugh at people because if they are skilled enough to do well in boats why don't they learn to fly or something so they dont end up dead

another wake story i was capping the airfield and my commander gives me a supply crate and well it lands right behind me and i hear a scream and look behind to see an enemy flattened by the box probably just about to knife me...greedy bitch going for knife got what he deserved

Last edited by GeT-TwisTeD (2007-03-19 19:26:45)

Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6632|New Hampshire, USA
One time, when a bunch of assholes kept raping my (MEC) base on Oman, i decided to fight back.  The kept swarming in over the bridge, so i planted 5 c4 packs under it and took to the hills.  After about 10 min of waiting, I see the convoy approaching: 2 DPVs, one full, one with two guys.  Well, i wait untill they are both heading over the bridge full speed and boom!  Now the best part is while the blast killed the first buggy, with two guys, the second one couldnt stop and plummeted into the hole in the bridge and blew up in the river below, giving me 3 more kills :-D
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6391|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Well heres my story i saw a chinese transport heli flying to the carrier so i whent under the deck to try and kill them both and where it splits in two just before the stairs i see one of em but i only had 3 bullets in my clip so i ran up the stairs and the other guy runs straight past me without looking and his teammate behind the corner the one who was waiting for me shot him thinking it was me lol so i whent back and killed the last one funny shit.
Drexel
+43|6477|Philadelphia
Got three stories, Funny in my eyes.

1.  Before the round started (not enough players) on wake, Spawn on the carrier and take my jet straight up into the air.  I somehow get it perfectly straight up were once I hit the ceiling cap, I kept going up and up.  Ended up at around 10,000 feet or something (have a screenshot of it).  So after I got bored of going up, I decide to just hop out.  I free fall from above the carrier to the closest base on the mainland.  Without pulling my parachute, I ended up falling right over the tank and hitting E to enter it.  The best part was, one of the other people in the server was just about to enter it, and I quickly wasted him.

2.  I've written a long post telling a story of one night on a really lame server.  Go  here to read it

3.  My Clan mate mastered an unbelievable shot in his armor.  He can sit past the first Mec flag on Clean Sweep and fire his tank and kill the Jets in the hanger.  It's the funniest thing in the world to hear the responses from those sorry saps.  (Have a video of it in the works)
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6280
I got my best round of SAS while having a 102.1 fever
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6278|Illinois
I was playing on an FF-off server, and i noticed a private got in the plane on the carrier. He didn't take off (guess he didn't know what a throttle was), so i gave him a blast of carrier AA. It pushed him backwards a bit, and then i got an idea. I kept shooting him until he rolled backwards off the carrier into the water. I got a tk but it was worth it.
thehootman
+1|6291|Sydney
I was playing on a server that hadnt started yet, and flying around on mashatur in the helo. A guy (call him a noob or what you will) was shooting at me from a vodnik. I aimed the chopper so it would crash into him on its own accord and then jumped out and shot him (chopper missed).

Later, he tried the same maneuver on me, but as he jumped out, he forgot his parachute and the helo crashed into him and killed him before they both hit the ground in a fiery mess.

i thought it was funny.

The other was when a bloke jumped out of a helo on wake and into the sea near the arty island. He swum almost all the way to the carrier, to be owned by the whole group of plane whores waiting there.
ethrion
+25|6394|Hong Kong @ the moment
Well I suppose this isnt really a funny moment that happened entirely within BF2 itself but I'll write it anyway.

My friend was playing some BF2 a while back and I was watching TV. I went to get some drinks and snacks and I brought them back on a metal tray. He had the lights off and the volume up so as to get a real good immersion in the game going on. I took the stuff off the tray and crept into the room behind him. At the time he was carefully working his way thru some alleyway or somesuch, hunting someone down. I raised the tray and dropped it flat on the wooden floor. The crash was such a shock it made him jump so badly, his finger hit the trigger and he fired off a load of rounds in some random direction, his crosshair and vision all shook up. It gave away his position and someone came and shot him!

It was the perfect scare and couldnt have gone better if it had been planned to work that way. Needless to say I fell about laughing
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6647|dont worry about it

SoC./Omega wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

my f18 was on fire so i ejected and my plane flew into a blackhawk, that dudes  wreckage fell down on another fully loaded blackhawk below him, getting him 6 TK's, all thanks to me.
ROFL, something like that happened to me couple weeks ago.

johnsmokinblunts lol i hear kmal's voice in that vid, like first minute
i never played with kmal
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Playing with a friend in net cafe, in palace on warlord, say this SAS guy run to balcony, pulled out paddles. This is when i saw it was my friend, so i tapped him on the shoulder and said "check out this" and he like "what a dumbass" and i paddled him, he was laughing then he looked closely at my screen....then at his......and you could feel the total ownage from two towns over.
madmax
+12|6262|perth, w.a.
nube tubed f35 bombing me on wake
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6278|Illinois
I was dropping laser guided bombs where ever i thought enemy infantry was, and i noticed a neutral flag we were going over, so i bombed it. I hit dead on inside the sandbags around the flag, and it turned out we were capturing the flag, and i took out a whole squad of teammates. Got kicked before my pilot could turn around.
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6498
Bailing out of my jet, pulling parachute, the J-10 sees me and tries to fly trough me, the J-10 explodes, I lost 3 bars, this is happened to me a lot of times, but it's funny!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard