Rathji
+1|6696
I was spawn killed 19 times in a row by this guy in a tank camping our uncappable base one map back when I didn't really know how to play. He added another 2 kills at some other point in the map. I wish I could claim that was stat padding instead of my complete stupidity.
specxops
Banned
+18|6663|Boca Raton,Florida
7 isnt really that much, also on sharqi wit the copter camping tv station is a good way to kill people a hell lot of times lol i went about 80kills 6 deaths ya 60 of em were from tv station pretty fun imo
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6719|Antarctica

MB.nZ wrote:

lol stop playing on 64 player servers and you will see what happens with your little sized fav victims...
......and watch your SPM drop to 1.5 unless it is SF.
Kittydsw
+0|6682|Colorado
I dont play 64 player servers that often I usually play 32 player servers and my SPM is 2.54. It is all them 150+ games I get med whoring .
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6768
I think people take the aquisition of favourite vicitms too seriously, I have seen players deliberately going out to get an individual, hunting them down & killing them as they spawn etc, just to make sure they get a victim.

Ive got some victims & some enemys but I didnt go out of my way to get them, just happened in a game.
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6754|Clinton, MD, USA
The guy who killed me 7 times used C4 chucking to kill me. Damn you Hueso!
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6671| United States of America

TrollmeaT wrote:

7 seems reasonable, its the 150 scores on one person that raises my eyebrow.
amen to that
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6671|Australia
No way. I got 150 at Kubra Dam without Stat padding.
It was a 64 map with only 16 people playing and i had an APC for half of my points. The rest was all done on foot or in a jeep. No stat padding needed to get 150, just very good circumstances.
DonWanKiddick
+1|6658

mcminty wrote:

Have0Blue - killed him 8 times. That retard went to the same AA emplacement 8 times in a row. What am I supposed to do? Let him kill me back once in a while.

I would think anyone over 40 is a little sus. If you die over 40 times in a round to a person you gotta be stat padding, or just really shit.
why is someone a retard cos he kept going back to same AA gun?....cmon least he was trying lol...its not like u die for real is it now!!!
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6769|United States of America

stryyker wrote:

i question anything over 10
Your a little jumpy there, my favorite victim was killed 12 times. Not to many, but it is hard to get.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6860|-
I have a worst enemy with 21 kills to me... damn expert knife...
A=10
+-2|6799|U.K DURHAM
I play 64 man servers just about all the time and i have a favorite victim over 20 and none of my game play is padding.
Tshadow
+3|6708
my fav victim is SabreT..he is a noob..lol..i killed him 20 times yesterday on wake island..on the carrier..its easy..i think that was his first game or somethin cuz he has less than 100 points. i think anythin over 30 is padding..i have nvr padded..but its still possible to get scores up to 150..i have 125 mysef

Last edited by Tshadow (2006-02-25 20:14:33)

Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6685
my best is 7/7/6, although I got killed by one dude 10 times in a round.  I don't remember it though.
MPOutbrkr
+0|6850
My highest victim is 14.....no padding.  Just 16 players on a 64 player map.

On that type of map scores over 100 are common....over 200 not rare.  My best 2 rounds are 245 and 244.  No padding just a round that lasted over 1 hour with almost no ticket bleed, on a 64 player server with only 16 players on it.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6747|cairns australia
13 at fushe pass.dude was afk for the 1st 3 or 4 kills then wanted revenge.didnt get me once.much over 20 on the same person begins to look funny  with a 15 sec respawn.20 kills =5 waiting to respawn.it is possible but not going to happen much.also the victim list is weird killed 1 guy 11 times iar and another 10 times yet not on list?
xshenkangx
+0|6669
kaybak wrote: 7 is hardly any. Depending on the situation anything over 10 should raise an eyebrow.

my best is 14 and i dont statpad.. statpadding is for losers. *proud_to_be_american (14) [my victim]
xshenkangx
+0|6669
how'd u get that little stat page thing ^
xshenkangx
+0|6669
hmm kittyksw, u statpadding?  27 kills iar on same person.. good conduct badge 27kills
xshenkangx
+0|6669
in same clan too
xshenkangx
+0|6669
*dsw
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6711
well reason i said this, look back in the complain forums and somewhere within the hundreds of stat pad complaints some guy blames someone for stat padding cuz he has 7 kills. now i got the 7 kill enemy list a couple nights ago and it hit me, what if I was this guy and got blamed for stat padding and got reset. So yeah I was just saying and I usually play on maps that use up tickets too fast or not enough players....i can never find balance
DECEPTION_POINT
Banned
+17|6679|newcastle , N.S.W , Australia
i've killed one of my freinds 16 times check his stats its postie_2000

ps he sucks, really he does

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard