xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6698
Lol, no i'm not the one who achieved this but I wish I was. Check out my stats and you'll see a guy named like M1AU or something like that and he got me 7 times. Was it b/c i sucked, maybe but mostly it was 20 player map on oman and there were only 7 guys 4 of the guys had all the jets on both side and MIAU and I would go at each other in tanks most of the time or sniping and well the other guys i have no idea. Just saying, 7 kills doesn't meant auto stat pad.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
7 seems reasonable, its the 150 scores on one person that raises my eyebrow.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6685|Seattle
Yeah 7 could come about in any number of ways.  Good luck getting 150 without stat-padding though.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

i question anything over 10
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6768|Tenn
ive got a guy in my enemy list twice(non-padding) he wasnt even afk he was actually playin for like 2 rounds.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6739|Finland
Well I'm killed one guy 21 times another guy 20 times in one round and third guy 16 times in one round and that 1st and 3rd happened in the same round. And all this with chopper without any kind of stat padding. Sure I was raping them to carrier most of the time (like 75 % of those kills) but shit happens And it's pretty easy to kill some one over 10 times in one round with chopper or plane if he/she is using tank or apc all the time.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

that reminds me, my worst enemy, ev0

if you read this im still going to rape your dog
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6721|Sydney, Australia
Have0Blue - killed him 8 times. That retard went to the same AA emplacement 8 times in a row. What am I supposed to do? Let him kill me back once in a while.

I would think anyone over 40 is a little sus. If you die over 40 times in a round to a person you gotta be stat padding, or just really shit.

Last edited by mcminty (2006-02-25 00:13:05)

BerryBlastKoolAid
+0|6676
Where did you get the idea that 7 is considered padding?
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6647
thats easy - wake island, us carrier, basecamping with a J10 - there you go

however I have to agree with trollmeat - 3 digits are quite suspicious
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6705|Central Valley,California
I've got 11 no not padding for a badge. And they don't count in a row, just IAR. I got my favorite victim on Warlord, round lasted for ever since there was no flag capping.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6704
Well i think if your routinely flying or in Armor then its easy enough to have high numbers like that but another way to do it is play sniper and camp the poor bastards lol but i reckon once you start getting above the easily explained numbers like above the 40 mark (Unless your a damn good pilot or Armor player on a small map) i will raise my eyebrow but otherwise KILL AWAY
G. Stefani
+0|6636
Yeah 7 isn't many, my main enemy had 7 on me from when I first started out and didn't know what was going on....shitty thing is he's in my clan so I can't live that down!
FrEaK
+1|6782|Finland
my best is 9
Kayback
+-1|6812
7 is hardly any. Depending on the situation anything over 10 should raise an eyebrow.

However playing 64 player Sharki maps with only like 12 guys on the server means you more or less have to go kill every single person, one by one. And because there are so few of them, you run into the same person time after time.

The best I've done is 21 kills on the same guy, who my friend blatted a whopping 46 times. Quite seriously it was about 2 AM and there wasn't ANYONE one any for the local servers. There were just the 12 of us.

Now if there were like only the 2 of you on the server, or there was a huge battle raging and you exclusively killed the same guy over and over and over.......

KBK
xbrandomx
+9|6650
some guy got me 11 times... he was in a chopper and I wanted to take him out with a rocket... I was so stubborn that each time I died I ran out into the open to shoot at him...

OH... I got his sucker ass eventually.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6700
In my opinion anything over 30 is suspicious, and over 50 is padding. Killing the same person 50 times in a row without dying would either mean its a very small game, they're afk with a permanent spawn point selected and theres noone around to stop you from killing them every 15 seconds OR you were padding. Either way its not really legitimate.
hutchy52
+12|6754

stryyker wrote:

i question anything over 10
I have killed 43 people 7 times and over, with 10 of them being killed over 10 times IAR.

The most I have killed somebody IAR is 20 times, which was through air to air combat against him in the attack choppers.

I do think it would be hard to kill someone much more than that IAR though.  Definately if they had something like 40 or more I would be questioning it.
hutchy52
+12|6754

Skruples wrote:

In my opinion anything over 30 is suspicious, and over 50 is padding. Killing the same person 50 times in a row without dying would either mean its a very small game, they're afk with a permanent spawn point selected and theres noone around to stop you from killing them every 15 seconds OR you were padding. Either way its not really legitimate.
Its actually not how many times you kill the same person in a row without dying, but how many times you kill a particular person IAR.
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6658|Sydney, Australia
over 30 is fine....
its only when you have like 60 kills on a guy - hes your favourite victim.
then when he is also your worst enemy with similar gargantuon kill total - the eyebrow need to fulfil its obligatory raise
E^9.Guarnere
+1|6689

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

Yeah 7 could come about in any number of ways.  Good luck getting 150 without stat-padding though.
well thats easy i have gotten 200 and never stat padded
1 way is u have suck ass bf2 noob and u just own them
2nd way you have a good server with good players and the round goes on forlike 1-2 hrs then u will get over100 unless u blow
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
i got 2 people @ 18 on my favorite victoms, because i was spawnraping the TV station with the mi-28 1/2 of the round.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality
Fav victim guide

1-20
easily possible on larger maps with few people

20-39
easily possilbe on larger maps with few but dumb people and a vehicule (plane,APC, tank)(ie base raping)

40 +
getting suspicious but possible with a large map with few but dumb people uising Pentium III computers. They are most likely quadrapalegic and using eye - movements to control their game.

Last edited by Stubbee (2006-02-25 08:07:48)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Slink
+17|6697
1-5
easily possible on any map with a person on the other side

6-20
see Stubbee's post.
MB.nZ
+86|6774|New Zealand
lol stop playing on 64 player servers and you will see what happens with your little sized fav victims...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard