stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

what are your goals for Battlefield 2? im sure all of you want the WCR, thats a given i personally want to get the Air Combal Medal before the end of the year, and then im going to stop playing. what your goal?
chitlin
Banned
+36|6762
im hoping at some point im playing and about 10 naked female models pop in my room and award me the free vagina ribbon..

oh and i dont want the team swapper aka war college ribbon
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
To have fun & kill you while doing it.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6781
to get everything except the WCR (because the whole thing is stupid anyways), armor medal (i rarely play armor), and helo medal (i fly the helo a bit, but 20000 kills is a bit much)...and the expert armor and helo badges, the time requirements are crazy
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6738|Finland
Expert Helicopter Badge, Helicopter Combat Medal and be ranked in top 200 with chopper (currently around 300). That's what I want next.

EDIT: And those time and kill requirements aren't that crazy

Last edited by BlueScreen (2006-02-24 23:08:42)

akbigd
+-2|6732
actually i got a qyestion. what is the war collage ribbon. how do u get it, and what are the requirments
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

akbigd wrote:

actually i got a qyestion. what is the war collage ribbon. how do u get it, and what are the requirments
3:1 Win loss ratio, 50? hours as commander?

its fucking hard to do
Rizen_Ji
+41|6735|200m out and smiling at you.
get some nice guns and be happy killing
NestorC
+0|6637
My current goal is to get all the veteran badges and to make my clan start winning matches
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6727|Madrid, Spain
to knife blazin.uk and Firestorm IAR
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
seeing as how i already have the WCR...

i dont really go for long term goals...only short term.

im less than 1000 kills away from the combat action medal, about 12 hours away from the distinguished service medal, and about 80 hours away from the combat and marksman infantry medals.

also, about 100 more points until 2nd liu.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6674|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
to make a commissioned officer,about 5k points away
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6643|Minnesota
All chopper realted:

5:1 +  K/D ratio ( Hard to do because I almost never gun.)
Be in the top 10-20 for kills. At 275 right now (wich sucks)
Have all related chopper badges.
ilyandor
+31|6688|Phoenix, AZ
to raise enough cashmoney to build me a motherfucking timemachine so i can fucking cruise back to when this game fucking came out and buy it right the fuck away so i could have a decent amount of fucking gold medals, badges and shit by now so i can rape, pillage and own all the top ten motherfuckers on the list.

word.$$$

Last edited by ilyandor (2006-02-25 01:03:44)

Anima05
+1|6759
try to figure out how the hell do i fix this socket error so i can play online again
Mr_Spork
+2|6740
Trying to get all veteran badges
Roomaster
+15|6660
first for me is to get Gunnery sergeant by the end of the fornight so i get more guns and then to get First sergeant pretty quick
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6700
teh war college ribbon. Almost... there...

I'll be getting the expert heli badge soon too, but thats more incidental than an actual goal. I used to have aspirations of being in the top 20 chopper users, but its always my gunners racking the kills up I guess ill have to settle for mid-40s.

And all the veteran badges would be nice. The time-in-vehicle requirements are a bit high though...
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6786|Netherlands
The sharpshooter infantry medal
tF-afrojap
+124|6846|SF
My goal in BF2 is to stop playing. The patches are helping but it's harder than the WCR.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6695|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
well..... 2:1 kd:r (1.63) to have 500 hours so i get my infantry medals, im 10 hours from expert medic so this week and sargeant major (7000 to go)
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833
I'm like TMorgan. I don't look for things like "OMGZ I WANT GENERAL" I look for things within my grasp.
#1 Getting to Sgt Maj. about 5k points away.
#2 Vet Air badge
#3 Combat Action Medal
#4 Navy Cross
#5 2.00 KDR
#6 Combat Infantry Medal
#7 Marksman Infantry Medal
Can't think of anythign else... if I do I'll edit.
a fly
+105|6644|The netherlands
my goal: get a 2:1 kill death, currently at 1:1, i wasted the beginning with noob actions :-(
Fretzli
+10|6642|Switzerland
-Expert Medic Badge (22 h to go)
-Sergeant Major, though I get the gaylord unlocks G36E and MG36 (11500 points left...)
-Expert Knife Badge
-And the most important goal ... FUN
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6694|Ireland
My goal is to also stop playin BF2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard