TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6338|Netherlands

Don't get your opinions from movies on the internet, kids. Do your own research draw your own conclusions instead of simply following those someone else has already drawn.

Just my 2 cents.
golgoj4
+51|6744|North Hollywood

TigerXtrm wrote:

Don't get your opinions from movies on the internet, kids. Do your own research draw your own conclusions instead of simply following those someone else has already drawn.

Just my 2 cents.
I will add my 2 cents. Before you call somebody stupid for not buying into your plot, provide some evidence.
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6577|Stockholm, Sweden
There is a lot of evidence that shows that the towers were taken down on purpose. It's pretty much a fact by now. But who did it, is not as easy to see. I don't think it's to far off to assume that the government did it, there are many things that point in that direction.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Snorkelfarsan wrote:

There is a lot of evidence that shows that the towers were taken down on purpose. It's pretty much a fact by now.
Orly?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida

usmarine2005 wrote:

Snorkelfarsan wrote:

There is a lot of evidence that shows that the towers were taken down on purpose. It's pretty much a fact by now.
Orly?
He's wrong.  We all know it was just a coincidence that two commercial airliners accidentally flew into each tower. 

Last edited by Spearhead (2007-12-04 14:54:37)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Snorkelfarsan wrote:

There is a lot of evidence that shows that the towers were taken down on purpose. It's pretty much a fact by now. But who did it, is not as easy to see. I don't think it's to far off to assume that the government did it, there are many things that point in that direction.
Uh... Duh? The purpose of the planes was to purposefully bring the buildings down on purpose.

Plane + building = fail, epicly.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6325|England - Kent
ok ok ok so lets say it was true and they found out the goverment staged the whole thing ect ect... what would happen next?
colonelioan
+14|6426|Kanada
Guys, let this thread die now, its completely USELESS to continue arguing over this retarded 9/11 crap, move on god-dammit.

I don't want to see anyone posting after this post, OK?!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

colonelioan wrote:

Guys, let this thread die now, its completely USELESS to continue arguing over this retarded 9/11 crap, move on god-dammit.

ok
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6608|Amsterdam, NY

Hurricane wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

ok
lulz
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

colonelioan wrote:

No one post after..............THIS.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

Cougar wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

No one post after..............THIS.
Yeah!

Edit: Is god real? Discuss.

Last edited by Dauntless (2007-12-04 15:28:42)

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
The big question is, where are the passengers that boarded the planes if it was staged?

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-12-04 15:33:13)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
No he's right though, this 9/11 shit is bogus.  I fell for the garbage at first and then actually listened to the answers given to my questions.

However, I believe that the goverment could end all this bullshit if they would just release the security camera tapes from the hotels, gas stations and banks surrounding the pentagon that showed the plane hitting the building, instead of a split second blur.  Why they don't is beyond me.
Treecamel
Bam!
+6|5959|San Diego
I must bring two links to your attention, one is a bit humorous, the other more scientific and serious.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net … 911_morons
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Loose Change is a poorly put together documentary on a so-called conspiracy theory.  The debunking of the loose change theory does not equal proof for the "Official Theory".  The reality is that neither explains what happened good enough for me to believe.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-12-04 15:46:39)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Lock this load of bs.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
inside job
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

inside job
please stop with the one liners.  they contribute nothing.  /quote

Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

usmarine2005 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

inside job

Coming from the man famous for one liners in every post.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
mexican
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Ryan wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

inside job

Coming from the man famous for one liners in every post.
are you stupid?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

I lol'd at USMarine and GS antics in this thread.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6325
anyone who still believes it was staged is hopelessly  lost
CloakedStarship
+76|6535
Thanks for the update?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard