EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6666

JON.ANTONSSON wrote:

(OFF TOPIC)
EvilMonkeySlayer & ak1knight are both idiots.

(ON TOPIC)
Logging in to my account take an eternity, pressing BFHQ takes forever, only to see that Im a private again with 0 points.
Says the man who doesn't look at the posting time or id number of the posts themselves. It's a bf2s problem, moron.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6666

The0wner wrote:

omfg EA HAS STARTED EVERYONE STATS OVER
Relax, if their stats servers have gone pear shaped they'll simply dig out the tape backups. EA may be slightly incompetent but they're not stupid. (most of the time)
bballguard
+0|6661
same here, but i did not know that it happened to everybody so i just sent EA a pretty angry email.
oops my bad
bballguard
+0|6661
same here, but i did not know that it happened to everybody so i just sent EA a pretty angry email.
oops my bad
minus_2
+0|6666
Same here, and the rest of clan!!
bballguard
+0|6661
sorry for the double post
Bf2specialforces
+1|6661
im gonna say it ea/dice are the biggest assholes in the world
minus_2
+0|6666
Think the stats server is down
[killer]manxs
+148|6663|San Diego C.A.
nice call of action without waiting..anyways i really hope my stats come back up because i just got 1st sargent which took me a lllooooonnnnngggggggg time!
snipedyou
+2|6667
that is stupid
pdanrichey
+5|6821
Freaking A...I just confirmation from EA that anyone with the Basic Knife badge got their stats reset.  Something about a glitch in the system trying to prevent stat padders.  No freaking way...hundreds of hours down the drain.  I think I'm going to kill myself now!!!
pdanrichey
+5|6821
hahaha...just kidding, but thanks for looking and believing!!!
the_ubernoob_
+8|6758
Ok everyone stay calm and leave the building at a safe and steady pace through the designated exits on you left ◄ and your right.►

lets all hope EA fixes this *starts clock* They have exactly one hour to bring the stats back before BlazinUK commits suicide.
minus_2
+0|6666
Lol
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6806|Jupiter
This is getting lame, its always friday shit happens, then we wait all weekend for it to be fixed... i have fucking FCAT on monday and tuesday and i want some play in before i sit in a class room for 4 hours taking a shit ass test.
Nitaro02
+0|6677
ya my stats are gone (only for now, hopefully) but whatever it'll give me some time to make a new account and run around knifing people (I've always wanted to do that).  I just hope they bring the stats back soon cause I want to hit Staff Sergeant this weekend.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6808|Idaho, USA / Age 30
My sig reset for some reason.  That is wierd but I am still seeing my normal stats on this website.  So, that is a good thing.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6861|-
The EA server is down. Just be patient and it will be back up soon I'm sure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard