Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6644|Behind you with my knife
Anyone know if their stats arent showing up on bfhq? just a minute ago my Gunnery Stats disappeared and no leaderboards showed up? is this just a downed server?
zFeinT
+35|6669
Yeah, I have just about the same issue; all my awards are missing and my unlocks are now locked (I'm 1SG) - just a wild guess, but maybe it's a preparation thing for the usual weekend slow down? (Optimistic and probably stupid, but eh) or even a prep for patch release (nothing to back that up) -- ah, either way, hope it is just down and not permanently gone.
I.C.F.
+2|6644
yup me too
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6704
same here
*DuTcH*
+0|6846
Lol same here my stats have vanished hope it gets sorted i just started to get back used to the game havent pld it for months.Unlocked the awp on monday and been ownin now i have no unlocks lol
zFeinT
+35|6669
Hm, I just went to another site that does stats and got this message: http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/player.php?pid=43382921        -- score of 0?   I do hope this is temporary.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6658| United States of America
oh eff i hope we dont lose our stats
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6650
me 7
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6652
Is anyone else finding that it's taking longer to connect to servers too?

Plus the fact that all my unlocked weapons are now all locked, which is somewhat annoying.. especially for the scar-l, M95 and L96 that i'd unlocked among others.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6728|Germany

Maybe EA thinks we are all hax0rs and stat padders so they decided to reset all accounts...
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

Canadianinvasion wrote:

Anyone know if their stats arent showing up on bfhq? just a minute ago my Gunnery Stats disappeared and no leaderboards showed up? is this just a downed server?
I am a fukkin private!! I have 0 points!! 0 hours played...!!!
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6652
Oh, you know.. I wondered earlier, I was on Wake 2007 as a sniper and was happilly killing away when I got informed that i'd just gotten the basic sniper badge, that surprised me somewhat since i'd already earned the veteran and i'm currently trying to get the expert.

Guess that explains how that happened earlier if the EA stats server is borked.
ak1knight
+0|6639
man i should have stayed in the server i was in, meh, it was Kubra Dam
ak1knight
+0|6639
man i should have stayed in the server i was in, meh, it was Kubra Dam
ak1knight
+0|6639
my stats aren't showing up any where but here
ak1knight
+0|6639
my stats aren't showing up any where but here
ak1knight
+0|6639
all my stats dont show up on any website either and BFHQ
uk_japeye
+10|6715|UK
lol ak1knight, but your times are all different unlike 4 post EvilMonkeySlayer
khmer
+86|6677|Central California
Does bf2s.com seem slow too. LOL look at all the douple, triple, and quadruple etc. posts
josh's
Banned
+2|6689
whats up wif all u guys saying things like 4 times!!!! and mine did the same thing i think it happednd to every 1!!
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6692|Sweden
(OFF TOPIC)
EvilMonkeySlayer & ak1knight are both idiots.

(ON TOPIC)
Logging in to my account take an eternity, pressing BFHQ takes forever, only to see that Im a private again with 0 points.
wheelsup@7
Yeah still here
+49|6639|Pennsylvania

does anyone have an answer for this.
bf2krewjustin
+0|6709

khmer wrote:

Does bf2s.com seem slow too. LOL look at all the douple, triple, and quadruple etc. posts
No its just the n00bs with dial up! lol
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
lol
The0wner
+0|6654
omfg EA HAS STARTED EVERYONE STATS OVER

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard