Shadow_OwNz
+88|6623
What Happened To Ea Check Ur Stats On Bfhq Everyones Stats Is Gone
Junior_Mud
+1|6637|Concord, CA
is there a difference between "Everyones Stats Is Gone" And "Everyones Stats Are Gone"?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6667|Germany
Yup,all gone....1337 haxors who got their stats reset had thei revenge it seems....
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6623
nvm its works now it was out for 5 min i thought EA deleted my stats but they didnt
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6614|Behind you with my knife
i had the same problem here i think their server is down
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
oh crapola....
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6623
dam its so slow now my awards are still missing maybe someone hacked EA lol
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

Ea stat server is down, but you still get unlocks
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6607
i almost pooped my pants from this.
xXMMMSXx
+24|6628
Ive not been on for about 5 days and when I've signed in tonight all my stats have been reset?

What's going on? Can someone point me in the right direction for answers please?
nuva
+0|6732
thats it only problems last weeks i am going to stop the best game i ever played
Chaos81
+5|6659
Glad to see it wasn't just me. I went into BFHQ and was like WTF!
josh's
Banned
+2|6659
sam thing happed to me i never did nothing bad y does it say 0 4 all my stuff and i can c the leader bords??>?
h4r13quin
+0|6698
I'm down as well
E|W4v0r
+8|6634|New York
It'll all come back eventually... but yeah, the same here, no unlocks nothing...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
same with me
khmer
+86|6648|Central California
Would there a be a riot if all our stats were truely erased? Anyways glad I'm not the only one.
the_ubernoob_
+8|6714
happened to me as well...I hope I keep my unlock (was holding onto one until I decided if I want P90 or the new sniper).

So you say it comes back in about 5 minutes? I sure hope so.  If EA deleted my stats I would lose all faith in BF2 and would probably start looking for a new game (had one in mind but its not supposed to come out till June 1st...I hope BF2 can survive that long)
cisyakyak
+0|6607
Happend to me too.  I was playing had my stats and rank went in started playinf exited out of the ranked server I was in and I was back to a private.  I hope it gets fixed.
MelbourneVictory
+2|6616|Melbourne, Australia
Same deal here. Was playing for a while, had some good wins/scores as commander, disconnected and then checked HQ, all gone. I'll wait and see what happens, I doubt they've been erased. The servers more than likely just sh*t itself.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
The EA server is down. Just be patient and it will be back up soon I'm sure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard