mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6836|Munich, Germany
ok here we go.

since i had so much good feedback on my little movie, also on the tracker forum and some other sites it got linked to, i thought about making a movie with some more ppl in it and maybe even a storyline.
but first i wanted to see how many ppla want to participate and if someone has an unranked server with battlerecorder that we could lock for that purpose.
i havent made up a story yet but got some ideas floating in my head but any input is welcome.
i will be working till thursday and then gonna go on this project with full effort, between addicted playin times of course .
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6839|Missoula, MT
I'm there!

I'll valet park choppers down there with the boats inside the aircraft carriers!   I can also supply box surf down hills! 

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-09-20 11:39:41)

Phat=A$$=
Caution: May Contain Traces of Nut
+1|6804|Southsea, UK
may be able to sort out use of our unranked server for this, but i'd have to clear it with the c/o first lol

bear in mind the time difference though...
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6835|Finland
Sign me in, if possible. I can fly a helo and jet pretty well also and i can play pretty much. Finally the time to get xfire?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-
I could even help you edit it
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6836|Munich, Germany

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

dont you have another movie to finish? 

sure every help is welcome
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-

mort4u wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

dont you have another movie to finish? 

sure every help is welcome
lol, yes, actually I do. I'm suppose to be working on my portfolio for college. It's digital filmmaking. I'm going to add this to it
VazkoraGFL
+0|6845|San Francisco, California
Count me in.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6836|Munich, Germany
maybe you could take the US unit for recording and edtiting and i will be in charge of the european unit
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6806|Lake Constanze, Germany
Just wanted u guys to know: if somebody needs me - i'm there.
U can count on me. I also have my own linux root server....can setup an unranked if needed.

Greetz,
Agent
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

I did install an unranked BF2 server on this (bf2s.com) machine at one point. Probably handle 30-40 people...

Also, you'll DEFINATELY want to come up with some solid, concrete script and "Task Lists" before even joining the server as with more than, say, 5 people it will get a little crazy.

Additionally, you'll want to arrange for a TS server or something so that everyone (across teams/squads) can communicate during the filming.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6836|Munich, Germany
no worrys chuy im in the movie buisiness for over 15 years now and i have organised realy movie sets with loads of ppl

im just about to finish compositing a german feature movie and heres a link to a list of the major projects i have worked on http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0912306/?fr= … fc=1;ft=21

anyway i will work on the script and organization from the end of the week on and dont expect something top happen before end of the month since i still got other things to do
this thread was mainly to check out with how many ppl i can count and who would be willing to do what.
wiggin
+0|6807|Bay Area, CA
ill help out, just lemme know when and where and ill connect. I have a film degree if that helps =P

Last edited by wiggin (2005-09-20 14:29:01)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

mort4u wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0912306/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnx0dD0xfGZiPXV8cG49MHxrdz0xfHE9bW9ydGltZXIgd2FybGltb250fGZ0PTF8bXg9MjB8bG09NTAwfGNvPTF8aHRtbD0xfG5tPTE_;fc=1;ft=21
o.O

/me steps aside
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6846|San Francisco

I am totally down with helping out on some sort of movie. Afrojap and I wanted to make a dogfight movie with some sweet plane tricks, but we are both rather lazy people, and so never got past recording a few runs.

We should totally have some kick ass vfx up in this mug, I can model, animate, and composite if need be
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6807|USA, IL
Nice mort4u, very nice resume!!

Im in. Look for me on X-Fire : seal10

Last edited by MurrayP (2005-09-20 20:43:06)

mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6836|A Small Isle in the Tropics

i actually watched Eight-Legged Freaks twice.. blame it on cable

that is quite a resume, mort.. and you obviously belonged to the category of "there are those who are good at gaming and movie making"..

since its near impossible for me to join in on the game because of timezone difficulties, i'll just watch the movie and enjoy it.

cheers and you guys have fun!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6842|Bryan/College Station, TX
Having actually and shamefully taken part in other game movies like *cough* WoW.  Its actually quite a bit of fun. I would be more than happy to take part in anything you want to produce mort4u.

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6806|Lake Constanze, Germany
@mort: Whoohoo, man this is amazing  - GREAT!!!
Like i said: let me know if a server or/and (like Chuy said) a teamspeak is needed......
I can hook you up with some deals    j/k

Greetz,
Agent
tF-afrojap
+124|6845|SF

kilroy0097 wrote:

Having actually and shamefully taken part in other game movies like *cough* WoW.  Its actually quite a bit of fun. I would be more than happy to take part in anything you want to produce mort4u.

Cheers.
Kilrooooooooooooooy Jeeeeenkiiiinnns!!

Sounds fun though, count me in.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6831
I'm IN!

xfire: slaythem
add me
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-

mort4u wrote:

no worrys chuy im in the movie buisiness for over 15 years now and i have organised realy movie sets with loads of ppl

im just about to finish compositing a german feature movie and heres a link to a list of the major projects i have worked on http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0912306/?fr= … fc=1;ft=21

anyway i will work on the script and organization from the end of the week on and dont expect something top happen before end of the month since i still got other things to do
this thread was mainly to check out with how many ppl i can count and who would be willing to do what.
Holy shit! You worked on The Patriot?! You're my fucking hero! <3

Wait, that's some German movie, nevermind...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

count me in
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6836|Munich, Germany

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

it was The Patriot with Mel Gibson.
Roland Emmerich is german and he did hid first movies with my boss here in germany a long time ago so we got the miniature department for that job
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-

mort4u wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

it was The Patriot with Mel Gibson.
Roland Emmerich is german and he did hid first movies with my boss here in germany a long time ago so we got the miniature department for that job
Nice

That was a damned good movie. I watch it all the time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard