bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland
thanks EA you f*cked my game with that crap 1.2, now I cant even load a map without being kicked to my desktop, cheers you really made an improvement with that patch
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6744
get a decent system...
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6679|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
This isn't the official EA forums   
psychotoxic187
+11|6701

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

get a decent system...
How do you know what his system is? Point is, you don't know what you're talking about. I never crashed before, and since the new patch, the game crashes several times a day to desktop. I even tried a complete remormat, fresh install of windows, and BF2, still it does the same thing.
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6679|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
Well, bennisboy, you didn't give us much info in  the first place.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
My bf2 crashes on average 5 times a day with differant types.e'g black screen,back to desktop,automatic restart,screen freezes.
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland
I have:
3.2 Ghz intel 4
200 GB SATA hard drive
256mb ati radeon graphics card (cant remember which one)
48x dvd-rw drive
1GB RAM
so @ delta, i think you can SHUT THE FUCK UP
n i never had a problem before 1.2 even when I was running on full settings
{CN}420
+30|6669
Learn how to look up log files.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, España

jord wrote:

My bf2 crashes on average 5 times a day with differant types.e'g black screen,back to desktop,automatic restart,screen freezes.
Smell¡s like something has burned , check your Graphic card carefully it seems to be failing , Black Screens, and Automatic restarts are symptons of a full System crash m8

@bennisboy: ever knew that it doesnt matter what system you got? Just reintall ur BF2 and Repatch it directly to the 1.2 version i think that should do the trick
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX
ATI Issues is what it probably is.... jm 2 cents
RDMC_old
+0|6728|Almere, Holland

psychotoxic187 wrote:

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

get a decent system...
How do you know what his system is? Point is, you don't know what you're talking about. I never crashed before, and since the new patch, the game crashes several times a day to desktop. I even tried a complete remormat, fresh install of windows, and BF2, still it does the same thing.
same here..
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6692
I have:
amd x2 4800
geforce 7800 gtx 512
4 gigs of pc3200 ram
asus A8N-SLI premium

And I'm lucky if I can play the new patch for an hour without getting insane video lag. Oh, and I seem to "lose my connection to the server" a hell of a lot now as well.

So yeah, EA can go stick a cucumber up their collective ass.
Teckademics
+1|6717|Savannah GA
HAAHAHAHA i love my fx57 i can play all day with not one crash. KEKEKE.

but for the 3.2 Ghz intel 4 get a new cpu. intel sucks.... reallllly bad...
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6744

Teckademics wrote:

same here I can play all day and not one single problem.
AMD all the way, oh I run with ATI crapics card, runs smooth as my girls ass. :-)
psychotoxic187
+11|6701

Teckademics wrote:

Wow, well if you would have been paying attention, you would of known it's not a hardware issue. It's something with the patch, causing crashes to desktop, never have i had a PC game crash as much as this one.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
mmmmm... I have to disagree. because SOMETIMES mine crashes, so it might be server side, might be EA, might be computer backgrounds, internet disrupted. Hard to tell. Mine does it whenever I have high ping or doesn't connect correctly to the server. That's really the only time it has happened. ( like when you get no unlocks and try to reconnect)
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, España
It's just a failure of co-operating between the game and ur system aka unstable crap.

i think the reason of that problem is that EA have been fucking around with the Graphic card requirements
Rakasan
+7|6828|California, USA
I just crashed to desktop for switching squads, weird.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, España
Rakasan, my mate crashed when he just pressed the Fire button...lol he just reinstalled it and now it works fine
psychotoxic187
+11|6701

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

It's just a failure of co-operating between the game and ur system aka unstable crap.

i think the reason of that problem is that EA have been fucking around with the Graphic card requirements
It is not my system, the game crashes randomly. It has even crashed promptly just after starting it. I have tried numerous things, and all the same results. It also, has nothing to do with the graphics card, as it will crash before even fully opening, that, and I have a ATI x1900xtx. I tried fresh install of windows, and BF2, but yet still it crashes. I even bought another hard drive, a Raptor, and stuck only my games on to the raptor, and everything else on to my 80GB SATA drive. It is the game, plain and simple. I frequent several servers, and it has happened on every server I have been on since the patch was realeased. My mates are experiencing the same thing. I never had problems before this patch with crashing.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6744
did you people install the incremental patch or the full 1.2?

I have installed the Full 1.2 and have 0 probllems on BF2 just some minor lagg sometimes when playing SF
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

did you people install the incremental patch or the full 1.2?

I have installed the Full 1.2 and have 0 probllems on BF2 just some minor lagg sometimes when playing SF
incremental.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6744
well try the full 1.2 dude and report back please
bad-dog
+0|6824|Israel
I run with the rig in my sig, I didn't crash ever with BF2, in none of the patches.
Some people here just got shitty / defective / fake stuff.
ATC
+58|6736|...
mine crashes too, alot of times when im gonna join sharqi penninsula game.  it never did that before the patch...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard