Usa61%61% - 89
Mec14%14% - 21
PLA (chinaaah)23%23% - 34
Total: 144
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

jord wrote:

There all the same really but the silenced berreta is my fave.
My brain, when I shoot the silenced pistols, tells me they are weaker.

I like American AT and coming up and just unloading and connecting with the first four and keep unloading til he hits the ground. Very nice.  Support swings the huge PKM around and Im there POW POW POW. Need that 500 to go for the badge though. Still going....
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6705
lol my favorite pistle is the pistle machine guns like the MP7
    BAM BAM BAM
The_Fighting_69th
Combat medic
+6|6754
I like the M9, can't seem to hit anything with the other ones...
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6602|Sydney City, THE city.
Jord, agreed. I just like the sound of owning someone with silencer behind their back. It makes me feel pro... Double tap to the head.."Piff, piff," sorry, I just really needed to do that.

Cheers!
Mark Raikhman

Last edited by BattlefieldMedic (2006-04-02 00:26:53)

JohnM^{Outlawz}
+1|6639|United States
USMC Sniper Pistol = ownage... silenced, more bullets in clip, almost as powerful, what more can you ask for?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
You should have three more options on the poll, for each silenced. I like the silenced 92fs, then silenced chins, un-silenced china, normal baretta, then the MEC ones. I don't mind between them too much though, seeing as i got my expert pistol with the un-silenced MR-444.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

It's the red plastic.
I think the red plastic looks awesome.

I trust that pistol with my life. Got me my Basic and Veteran Pistol Combat, both in the same round.

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-04-05 19:04:51)

Herackles
+33|6628
It's strange...the last I played on Wake I was a sniper, and that silenced pistol came in real handy.  For some odd reason I found it to be fairly accurate and the increased number of bullets didn't hurt either.  I'm starting to prefer the silenced pistol over the rest.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
They all rock. Now move on and talk about the assault rifles...
Dingarth
+17|6593|Australia
I know it may be a noobish question...and never tried it again because it didn't work...but....

Does a pistol shot to the head kill instantly like a rifle?

I tried once walked upto an unsuspecting customer and unloaded two shots to his head....more or less point blank...he turns around and mows me down....never tried since.

I generally aim for the body and try to unload the whole clip before i DIE!!!.

Asking as I am thinking of going for my vet and expert badge.

Thanks.

Last edited by Dingarth (2006-04-10 19:16:41)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
No, one pistol round to the head is not an insta-kill, but whenever I'm going up against someone with a pistol, especially is they've got something in the order aof a G3, I always aim for the head/neck area. Only way to kill them first with a pistol, and if they start jumping around like an idiot you at least get a body shot.
Herackles
+33|6628

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

No, one pistol round to the head is not an insta-kill, but whenever I'm going up against someone with a pistol, especially is they've got something in the order aof a G3, I always aim for the head/neck area. Only way to kill them first with a pistol, and if they start jumping around like an idiot you at least get a body shot.
Yeah, how dare they jump around "like an idiot" and try to avoid you firing at them.  Shame on them!  I mean...they should just stand their, not jump, and take it like a man.  Next up, anyone who runs from enemy fire will be called a "noob runner."
Ballistix5
+36|6776|Forster NSW
China pistol is my favorite, its like the Counter Strike  "Kompact"
I got veteran pistol with it without even realising i was doing it
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6729|Honolulu, HI
I'm pretty sure the BF2 programmers made the MR-444 sight the way they did because in real life that's how it is.  The Baghira MR-444 sight is a strange one--you're supposed to float the target above the front sight, instead of putting it directly on it.  For rifles, this is a retarded idea since it forces you to estimate the "float", but for pistols it's OK because you'd (in real life anyway) be using them at distances inside of 50 meters where as long as you're reasonably close with your accuracy, you'll score some hits.  In some ways this is a superior design--the big bulky front sights of the M9 and QSZ-92 sometimes block the profiles of prone soldiers, whereas the MR-444 leaves the sight picture clean.
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy
+45|6640|Olympus Mons, Mars
It depends on the kit you are playing, the ammunition, and the damage. Anyway, I'd choose all the silencers, because the person playing BF2 can't hear the shooting voice so they probably don't know where its from (unless you are in really close range).
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland
I love the MEC MR-444 I guess im weird.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6583|Eastern USA
I've had good experiences with the QSZ-92 (-Silencer), for 'chinaaah'!!!
Valentinas_M4
+16|6657|Ireland
I like USA pistols the most its the best wiew while zoomed
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Those that go 'pweet pweet' and the enemy dies in 3 shots.

Silenced pistols seem stronger to me...
MurPHy
+9|6573|West Deptford, NJ
I prefer the Beretta myself, the sights are very easy to use. The MR-444 and Chinese ones are not as good, but as has been said, aim slightly below your target and you'll kill 'em everytime. The pistol is an essential weapon for engineers, snipers, and anti-tankers. Get good with it and you can rape infantry at close-medium range, provided there's only one of 'em!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
anything silenced.... i just like silenced pistols so much more
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6560|AK101 Factory
Sounding strange like Tyler, the MEC is deffo my fave, mainly because i hate the PP19. I never use the ironsights and just feels more "solid"  over the M9 or the Plastic One :E
pedru77
+1|6559
92FS faster, Powerful and Lethal 
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
anything silenced gets the job done.  two shots to the head. goodnight

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard