WormGuts
+17|6808|Dayton, Ohio

Tyferra wrote:

Question: Can you guys just post what you have. I swear I'll believe you it's just tough for me on a slow-as-shit computer to load up everyone's stats and see how I'm going against you.

So far I can say, not good. Only 9.50. Oh well.
sorry mate...18.00  (36-2) with 17 hours played.
Maj.Do
+85|6766|good old CA
http://bf2s.com/player/=KoS=Maj.Do/

i have 1.91 44 and 21 i think
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6707|Brunei Darussalam

04:13:31      502      80      6.28

Not very good.
Sidenote,got my expert explosives last night with 49 claymore kills in sharqi. Too bad i didn't have enough hours to get expert sniper too...
Kayback
+-1|6826
Claymore 00:43:29 95 32 2.97%

Jeez I'm pissed I was running a good 3+ until I walked over like 5 of them in a row. Never done suc a noobish thing before. And since 1.2 I've noticed many more people using them in the same way I used to.

Setting traps. Let badguy see you, dump mine, run. Kablooie.

KBK
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6785|PNW

Getting a high claymore ratio isn't difficult, since it's really a drop&forget weapon. The only time people seem to get killed while carrying it is if they're placing one in anticipation of someone coming around a corner, and end up getting shot.

My claymore kills have been limited by my lack of willingness to provide team punishers with a red-skull&crossboned source for their psychotic punting pleasure.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-02-23 03:01:06)

hutchy52
+12|6768

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/wagon_attack/

My ratio doesn't really mean anything, i only have like 300 kills

But it is a nice stat to try and build on
But nobody beats your jet K/D ratio.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6781

hutchy52 wrote:

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

But if i wanted a good jet ratio, i'd have one lol

Look @ my c4 #'s as an ex:
comet241
+164|6779|Normal, IL
did anybody read my post where i said that the claymore ratio only reflects the number of kills with a claymore versus the number of times died while holding the claymore???? your claymore ratio means nothing!!!!!! I have a great ratio, but i dont brag about it cause frankly it's not that hard to not get killed while holding a claymore unless you get surprised.....
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6770|UK - England

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

Ratio? lol I dont have one - well i do.. I have 5 kills with Claymore - You can tell I don't liek the sniper kit much

See for your self:- http://www.bf2s.com/player/43470237/
phobia what's up, man?  u should start posting in moders, we're all there!
Im on chills and you?

I will Register today after I get back from uni:)
Angel.C-sq
+24|6702|Computer Chair
50 kills and 4 deaths makes a 12.5 ratio. Gonna try for exposives sometimes so I expect that to change.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6752|Great Wall
Claymore KD ratio.. lol.. mine is 10
200 kills/ 20 deaths

http://bf2s.com/player/Drunk_Musketeer/

I was playing as sniper a lot but I didnt like using claymores much cuz 90% of BF2 players have IQ much below 100.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6718
Well Heart Attack ill keep my eyes open for you two and ill send you a prezzie if your on the other side or a hello if we are on the same
leighto
+1|6731|Australia
hey heart attack didnt u just join defcon 1? with the spotter account? cause i have played against u as heart attack and didnt realise that u were spotter aswell.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6776
you should work on your carbine ratio cuz it seems you were only good at the c4 glitch prepatch .. you must hate the c4 fix

wait let me guess you dont have a good carbine ratio because you dont want to .. or you havent found a way to glitch and get carbine kills =p
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6734|California

Claymore      01:04:10      283      62      4.56

83 are from post 1.2
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6703|The Hague, Netherlands
I haven't play sniper since the new patch so my Claymore ratio is pre 1.2
http://bf2s.com/player/dodge_this(fr)/
Claymore    00:40:24    68    18    3.78
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6781

comet241 wrote:

did anybody read my post where i said that the claymore ratio only reflects the number of kills with a claymore versus the number of times died while holding the claymore???? your claymore ratio means nothing!!!!!! I have a great ratio, but i dont brag about it cause frankly it's not that hard to not get killed while holding a claymore unless you get surprised.....
so what ur saying is that it isn't hard to maintain a high claymore ratio.....sry, i disagree. 

chitlin wrote:

you should work on your carbine ratio cuz it seems you were only good at the c4 glitch prepatch .. you must hate the c4 fix

wait let me guess you dont have a good carbine ratio because you dont want to .. or you havent found a way to glitch and get carbine kills =p
lols still a haterz toward teh wagon?  by now, ur prolly the only player that doesn't recognize c4 as skill, but i aint mad @ ya.
Jobarra
+0|6695

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

comet241 wrote:

so what ur saying is that it isn't hard to maintain a high claymore ratio.....sry, i disagree.
I have to agree with him and disagree with wagon_attack .

If you are using them defensively, you should have a super-high ratio, because you should be laying it when you aren't getting shot at.  If you are using them offensively, then you will have a low ratio because you are going to be in the thick of it with only the claymore out.  There isn't time to switch guns, so you are very likely to die with it out.

Anyone know a website that has leaderboard stats for claymore kills?  The only one I've been able to compare to is one of the top ten who has something like over 400 hours as sniper, and 1500 claymore kills. I have almost as much time with it as that player does, but of course, I'm sure he uses them for defense so he doesn't have them out except to place them.
hutchy52
+12|6768

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

hutchy52 wrote:

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

But if i wanted a good jet ratio, i'd have one lol

Look @ my c4 #'s as an ex:
I think NOT, or how do you explain 27 deaths for 1 kill.
The only vehicle you have a respectable K/D ratio in is the tank.

BTW, why look at your c4 kills, that was only from c4 chucking (glitching) on Karkand.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6781

hutchy52 wrote:

I think NOT, or how do you explain 27 deaths for 1 kill.
The only vehicle you have a respectable K/D ratio in is the tank.

BTW, why look at your c4 kills, that was only from c4 chucking (glitching) on Karkand.
1.  don't be a hater
2.  all it takes to get good w/jets is practice lol..it's a VIDEO GAME that KIDS play, not rocket science LMAO!!!
3.  only ONE person in the BF2 WORLD (1 million players) w/more c4 kills lol...'nuff said.

no more flames, let's continue discussing claymores and such!
chitlin
Banned
+36|6776
yes youre right wagon everyone who frowns upon your lame c4 glitching is purely a hater.. dice patched your  "skilled" tactic because they are haters too

prove them wrong by showing off your badass carbine skills ? oh you blow sorry.. just keep thinking claymores and c4 glitching takes talent instead..

Last edited by chitlin (2006-02-23 22:05:23)

WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6781

chitlin wrote:

yes youre right wagon everyone who frowns upon your lame c4 glitching is purely a hater.. dice patched your  "skilled" tactic because they are haters too

prove them wrong by showing off your badass carbine skills ? oh you blow sorry.. just keep thinking claymores and c4 glitching takes talent instead..
show me your stats lol

that's all i ask. you're obviously good @ criticizing others, like my carbine stat...that's the BEST u could do.sigh....

you're mad cause u have nothing distinguishing about ur skills/stats.  you're only good @ shitty posts that lack any substance.  being elite like me, i often encounter dense people that don't recognize their ignorance, but i don't expect witicism from children.

and you're wrong.  DICE removed the glitch because of cry babies like yourself.  Just like the GL....Bunch of pussies tired of getting pwned started whining like girls that it's unrealistic.  Why is it OK to respawn then?  Yeah, that's just like real life, huh LMAO

show me your stats
sinir
damned
+2|6832|Boston
77 / 17 meh....

I really haven't played much sniper though, Im pretty sure I have more pistol kills than sniper rifle kills hehe

*edit* guess i had more than i thought

Last edited by sinir (2006-02-24 00:50:03)

StickyBombs
+8|6771|Sacramento, CA (USA)
I think using claymores in this new patch is really just being cheap.  I mean if you are ligit in defending a base then that's cool.  but I mean you if you are just running around everywhere plantinc claymores then that is just lame.  I mean now with the ff turned off on claymores.  You can kill as many people as you want with no consequences.  I mean in real life if anybody runs by a claymore they are toast.  But then again BF2 is no real life!!!
sinir
damned
+2|6832|Boston

StickyBombs wrote:

I think using claymores in this new patch is really just being cheap.  I mean if you are ligit in defending a base then that's cool.  but I mean you if you are just running around everywhere plantinc claymores then that is just lame.  I mean now with the ff turned off on claymores.  You can kill as many people as you want with no consequences.  I mean in real life if anybody runs by a claymore they are toast.  But then again BF2 is no real life!!!
In real life someone needs to push the button for the thing to blow

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard