theCrusifix
+4|6664|Marshall, IL
Well I posted something about this in another topic so incase you dont read that particular post i'll make a new thread. It is about the Hardest riddle available on the internet. It has to do with mind skills, along with using a PC in an all around sort of way, so far almost 8 million people have tried to complete the ridde while only 91 have completed. SO all of you UBER L337 Haxors out there grab a punching bag and a tylenol and give this a shot. Let me tell you first off that it is extremely addicting and its no point and click game, you must use your brain and you dont have to solve equasions that a rocket scientist couldnt figure out, all you have to do is find the way to the next page in whatever way you can think of there are many hints in many places that you see on the page/ in the source/ files that you might run into........

JUST GO THERE AND YOU WONT BE THE SAME PERSON!!!!!!!!!

and for those of you that dont know alot about computers the mods there will help you out with questions just dont go there and spam the crap out of the forums like you do here, lol. they will ban you quickly they dont put up with it.

game= http://www.notpron.com

forums for help...and you WILL need it http://forums.gameservers.net/forumdisp … rrerid=752

GOOD LUCK
and tell them that theCrusifix sent you...I used to be a mod till i couldnt keep up with it and work and school
madsmao
+0|6794|Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice one. I will give it a go.
clarkie99
+0|6672|Exeter, UK
NotPr0n is an amazing game. I lost a fair few hours to it when I was a student. Not as good as BF2 mind.
theCrusifix
+4|6664|Marshall, IL
hey clarkie99 may i ask you how far you got before you gave up? of course i made it/they added new levels and i am not officially at the end, but i havnt went back to finnish it either, i blame this on BF2!
thunderpuss
+0|6770
i used to play this way back when, i got into the upper 50s i do belive. but then just gave up, was getting too stressfull. it really is one of the hardest things on the internet i will say that. u have to have an open mind to ANY possibility.
theCrusifix
+4|6664|Marshall, IL
Stressfull is the word! I would love to see some people on there say you guys that finnished are cheaters/glitchers there is no way to get that far SPAM SPAM SPAM. lol
^^ regarding the way people act on here.
clarkie99
+0|6672|Exeter, UK
I can't remember, a bunch of my housemates were having a competetion to see who could get the furthest but we all smoked way too much so there was no way we were going to get too far. I think i got upto 17 ish. Pro evo 5 and Halo 2 took over though.
theCrusifix
+4|6664|Marshall, IL
Yeah, you do really have to have a clear mind to complete some of them.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6758|Brixham, UK
I remember when it was originally released in the UT2004 forums by some guy who worked on the 'deathball' mod (hence it is part of the deathball website). It only had 16 levels then, but damn level 16 was hard. Is level 16 different now? You had to invert the entire alphabet, write down all the passwords and usernames you'd worked out so far, and use some insane clues to rearrange/reorder/put them together to get one last password. Took weeks to figure that one out. There were massive discussions about it on the UTForums
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
So old yet so awesome. I think the farthest I got was level... 15?
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6744|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
I got to level 6
maef
+67|6683|Tulln, Austria
i played that some months ago. went up to somewhat around 27.

but it's a good thing you remind me of that. i got a whole lot of time on my hands lately in school. i might just go back to playing this one.
... as i can't play BF2 because of that DAMN PROXY.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6794|Idaho, USA / Age 30
what the heck is up with level 5 the song and big bad voodoo daddy?

I am not getting that one.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

PFCStenzel wrote:

Highlight the picture.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6744|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

PFCStenzel wrote:

Highlight the picture.
If you want a spoiler, PM me
Esker
+1|6727
Damn that's addictive, and pretty fucking annoying too.

Don't think I'll get much further than lvl 11 tonight though, spent near 2 hours on this game already =P

Got to level 12 but that's all I can take... I liked it when it was easy, it's too hard now

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-21 18:22:29)

theCrusifix
+4|6664|Marshall, IL
Keep Trying
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701
those people are sadistic. Lvl 6 for me, and I'll try some more tomorrow.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6716
came to lvl 8 and waiting for a download there site is pretty slow on downloading
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK
I got to level 11 then fucked it off.
glopje_nl
+21|6670|HOLLAND
level 2? can someone tell how i get past it i dont know this game and im only cliking with the mouse evrywhere and nothing happens
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701
yeah. Clicking places doesnt seem to work after the first level. Like the OP said, it has more to do with using your mind than your mouse.
glopje_nl
+21|6670|HOLLAND
level 5 i dont know what to do there it sucks gotta change the url or something?
theCrusifix
+4|6664|Marshall, IL

Sondar wrote:

came to lvl 8 and waiting for a download there site is pretty slow on downloading
too many people playing and taking up bandwith.
theCrusifix
+4|6664|Marshall, IL

glopje_nl wrote:

level 5 i dont know what to do there it sucks gotta change the url or something?
i believe thats a UN/PW level

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard