General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6697|England, UK
The complainers, I think, have won. Patch 1.21 is coming!! No details of whats going to be done though. Euro force delayed until patch 1.21!
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6772|EUR
Link. Evidence. What is it.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
...this has already been posted.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

i hope they fill fix the battlerecorder aint working with 1.2 with me, constandly terminating

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-02-20 11:25:30)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
ComradeWho
+50|6692|Southern California
love how each patch is the result of whining and people somehow feel they have the moral superiority to call one group of whiners whiners while supporting a patch that was the result of another group of whiners

atleast i oppose the idea of patches in general and i can mock you all as little babies.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6697|England, UK
Whose more of the whiner? The whiner or the whiner who whines about the whiner whining? That's the question.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter
Hey!, maybe i wont have to stop playing..
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6775

General_CoLin_Tassi wrote:

The complainers, I think, have won. Patch 1.21 is coming!! No details of whats going to be done though. Euro force delayed until patch 1.21!
All i want is to be able to jump and toss c4... I owned tanks and APCs doing that.  That is all.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6845|-

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...this has already been posted.
Where, pray tell?
monkeyboy
+8|6662
Hopefully this is just bug fixes. I like the new patch. I'd be gutted if anything was reverted back to 1.12.
airborne916
+24|6662
i hope they dont change the support class.
Swainy
+1|6649|UK, England

airborne916 wrote:

i hope they dont change the support class.
My thoughts exactly, the MGs are sweet now.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6702|Central Valley,California
I'm almost positive this will fix the 9200 series not working, Levthian and Night Flight crash and such. Not things like the AA.
luckybaer
+10|6772| Going Feral
I hope they fix stuff like:

1.  The red name bug
2.  Battlefield recorder crapping out
3.  Bizarre delay when firing TOW:  1. Shoot  2.  Say, "What the HECK?!"  3.  Start grumbling  4.  Missile appears to go through target  5.  ??  6.  Target registers hit
oStoneRo
+9|6639
a new patch u say? good now all of you can shut the fuck up about this one...
Hyper
Banned
+154|6748
^^^^^^
1-0
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6837
1.21 patch seems to be addressing new introduced bugs by 1.2  whic is awesome ...
RDMC_old
+0|6733|Almere, Holland

NOOO FFS!!!! I WANT F*CKIN EUROFORCE f*CK THE F*CKIN PATCH!!!!! STUPID WHINERS STFU!!! FOR ONCE!!!
PvtchieF73
+15|6707|Netherlands
holy crap.. u frustrated.. or what?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6694|Germany

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

All i want is to be able to jump and toss c4... I owned tanks and APCs doing that.  That is all.
Jumping and tossing C4...hmm,I guess that takes a lot of skill.

Besides that,what a nice game atmosphere,ooohh,I really can feel like a stealthy spec-ops soldier who places his charges with evil cunning and an excellent prediction of where a tank might appear by just perfecting a jump-toss C4x5-detonate-routine behind a wall.....

Go play UT200X or QuakeWars or whatever futuristic über-fps is released soon,you'll rule the servers when you perform rocket jumps and can kill with your big ass railgun across the whole map.....but please don't keep on mutating a close to realism strategic teambased military fps(a good one since 1.2) into some Quakestyle-no-brain-frag-fest.

btw,do you have big fat callouses on your fingertips from doing the C4-tossing-limbo?
Havazn
+39|6691|van.ca

RDMC wrote:

NOOO FFS!!!! I WANT F*CKIN EUROFORCE f*CK THE F*CKIN PATCH!!!!! STUPID WHINERS STFU!!! FOR ONCE!!!
Wow, such passion. HAHAHA.

Buddy, chill, Euro Force DEPENDS on the 1.2 patch. If the patch is faulty, it may cause tonnes (notice metric) more bugs and you may become one of the whiners, if not already.
markH262
+0|6647
Did you happen to notice the ones NOT whining seem to be the ones that have hugh numbers already racked up and know how to maneuver around the game? They are the ones who don't want to have any newcomers in the game to mess things up for them. They are the intolerant ones.
RDMC_old
+0|6733|Almere, Holland

Havazn wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Wow, such passion. HAHAHA.

Buddy, chill, Euro Force DEPENDS on the 1.2 patch. If the patch is faulty, it may cause tonnes (notice metric) more bugs and you may become one of the whiners, if not already.
lolz
ilyandor
+31|6686|Phoenix, AZ

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

.....but please don't keep on mutating a close to realism strategic teambased military fps(a good one since 1.2) into some Quakestyle-no-brain-frag-fest.
agree. the new patch should fix red name bug, sniper scope zooming out after you zoomed in, battlerecorder, printscreen, etc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard