DaBigDragon
+3|6799|USA
http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … ate_022006

Well, at least they are acknowledging that there are new problems that came with the patch.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6806|The United Center
hahaha, notice it comes with them postponing euro forces.

with what ive read about 1.2 (havent played it yet), that seems like damn good news though.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6772|Wherever the F**k i feel like
God Damn It I Have Been Waiting For Fuckin Erou Force And Now They Push It Back Agian!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6756|Germany
"On a more pleasant note, Battlefield 2 hit somewhat of a milestone last night with over 52,000 simultaneous players. This is the highest number of players we’ve seen at one time for Battlefield 2 and almost 4 times more than the peak number of Battlefield 1942"

Isn't it funny,all the whining everywhere from "castrated" jetwhores and C4-chuckers about the new unfair patch,yet the simultaneous number of players goes breaking records shortly after the 1.2 release....

Need we more proof that with the 1.2 patch they did the right thing?
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6764|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I just hope they decrease PKM accuracy a little bit, And I hope they fix the blackhawk back, They patched Mashtuur into death, I always liked shooting down the blackhawk. 6 kills, and it just makes me really happy.
JayT78
+0|6700

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

"
Isn't it funny,all the whining everywhere from "castrated" jetwhores and C4-chuckers about the new unfair patch,yet the simultaneous number of players goes breaking records shortly after the 1.2 release....

Need we more proof that with the 1.2 patch they did the right thing?
So True.....
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6839|Hamburg

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

God Damn It I Have Been Waiting For Fuckin Erou Force And Now They Push It Back Agian!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *zoom-out* *Zoom-out-more-and-more* *nice view of earth*
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6818|Rotherham, England
ffs, wat a load of bullshit. Theres nothing fucking wrong with the god damn patch its just all these whining kids with no god damn pubes on their balls, complaining about every fckin thing.
This patch made this game much more balanced and i seriously hope they don't fuck it up again.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6765|Antarctica

mjw wrote:

ffs, wat a load of bullshit. Theres nothing fucking wrong with the god damn patch its just all these whining kids with no god damn pubes on their balls, complaining about every fckin thing.
This patch made this game much more balanced and i seriously hope they don't fuck it up again.
LOL
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6834|EUR
Dont worry - I dont think the patch will change anything to do with weapon accuracy/hitpoints etc. Probably just server crashes, graphic problems etc.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6808|Mark it zero.

mjw wrote:

im pretty sure they are keeping gameplay how it is. the problem is the bugs. they created so many of them, even one that crashes servers, so they must be fixing those.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6730|UK
Have you seen the Insane AA vid from secretsofbattlefield.com?

The AA is fooked beyond buggery.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6797|The Hague, Netherlands

MuseSeeker wrote:

Dont worry - I dont think the patch will change anything to do with weapon accuracy/hitpoints etc. Probably just server crashes, graphic problems etc.
\

i hope so, like the battlerecorder !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6853|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Wonderful.  That is all I have to say about that.  THose stupid jetwhore whiners are gonna get their way I think just watch.
7h3647h32in6
+0|6782
woo maybe it'll let me play now.
Currently running a radeon 9700 mobility 512 ram on a lapper, the pings have increased 6x since before the patch and I can no longer play the game online lag free.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6797|The Hague, Netherlands

7h3647h32in6 wrote:

woo maybe it'll let me play now.
Currently running a radeon 9700 mobility 512 ram on a lapper, the pings have increased 6x since before the patch and I can no longer play the game online lag free.
i have a radeon 9800XT and having no probs with 1.2
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6781|Indianapolis, IN
I have been having problems with names that are blue and then the guy kills me and it says tk on my screen and he appears to be on my team from my score list but everyone else says he is on the other team.  Even when I run up to him to heal him he is wearing my team uniform.  I makes me really mad.
FFOLKES
+39|6822

mjw wrote:

Don't be an idiot.  There are plenty of new bugs in the new patch that must be fixed. 

You obviously have not read any of the threads to understand...
-MIKI3.
+70|6703|The Netherlands
I'd like to see these things:

- Decrease support accuracy a little bit
- Restor chopper hitpoints
- Less bugs
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6834|EUR

-MIKI3. wrote:

I'd like to see these things:

- Decrease support accuracy a little bit
- Restor chopper hitpoints
- Less bugs
I think they will only be 'fixing' some of the bugs.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6712
Ok, so we'll all just pretend there are no new bugs, the game is now perfectly balanced, and missles don't get stuck on the zetar wetlands towers or do loops around helicopters.

Your first sentence was the only one that was actually right.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
aslpride
+6|6722

FFOLKES wrote:

mjw wrote:

Don't be an idiot.  There are plenty of new bugs in the new patch that must be fixed. 

You obviously have not read any of the threads to understand...
One bug found in SF Map Ghost Town. When helio attacks on soldiers, I did saw one player in air from the normal force of explosion from the missles, but what is not normal is when the player coming down to the ground. I saw the player went (thud) (thud) (thud) (thud) (thud) before hit to the ground. HUH?! There were no buidling or anything object causing the player to being hit on something. It was interested sighting.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6747|UK

m3thod wrote:

Have you seen the Insane AA vid from secretsofbattlefield.com?

The AA is fooked beyond buggery.
I shot an AA before and it just carried on doing loop-the-loop around a tree...for about a minute.
*DuTcH*
+0|6906
Lol the problems i have is the game loves ram now my 2 gig gets swallowed by it also all the bullshit 1 shot divin PKM kills the rest is fine by me
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6808|Mark it zero.
anyone else have a feeling that they will just create more bugs with this new "fix"?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard