\o/ AfterMath
+0|6670
I don't know I've been playng BF2 pretty solid and since this new patch it just feels like the nerf bat wrecked the game.  I too am thinking a new FPS is needed or BF2 shouuld revert back to the last patch!
AveryHawk
+6|6695|Sacramento,CA

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

ja dacht ik ook al, we hebben genoeg manschappen zo te zien dus waarom niet

(for the englisch, who never learn another language: "yes that i what i also thought, we have enough troops so why not   , i even made an englisch for you)
Not so much that we will never learn another language....just that our choices are limited by the American school system, in high school the "typical" offerings are; Spanish, French and German (German is getting rare)
and not all Americans go to Univeristy as is the custom in the European culture so the "extended" choices of languages such as Dutch, Norwegen, and the others are not readly avaiable to the Majority of Americans.
This comment is not ment to "flame" but more to educate. I work for an Irish held company and find that almost everybody employed by them speaks three languages and have attented University.

Thank you

Avery Hawk
flyinhawaiian91
+13|6643|cali usa
ya u will be back for sure and u forgot the punish system that really gets people ticked off no joke

Last edited by flyinhawaiian91 (2006-02-22 21:17:16)

glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
gaat lekker hier lol ( stelletje sukkels weten niet eens waar wij over praten)

nice pic btw flyinhawaiian91
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

AveryHawk wrote:

ja dacht ik ook al, we hebben genoeg manschappen zo te zien dus waarom niet

(for the englisch, who never learn another language: "yes that i what i also thought, we have enough troops so why not   , i even made an englisch for you)
Not so much that we will never learn another language....just that our choices are limited by the American school system, in high school the "typical" offerings are; Spanish, French and German (German is getting rare)
and not all Americans go to Univeristy as is the custom in the European culture so the "extended" choices of languages such as Dutch, Norwegen, and the others are not readly avaiable to the Majority of Americans.
This comment is not ment to "flame" but more to educate. I work for an Irish held company and find that almost everybody employed by them speaks three languages and have attented University.

Thank you

Avery Hawk
your school system must get better then no just kidding we get englisch at ground school allready and german en frensh at high school (some also allready before that) and can get spanish and russian were i am, not learning that btw )

IEMAND BROODJE KROKET ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6685|The Netherlands
Nou.. Tjauw0s dan maar :p  kom binnekort tog 1.21 dusss miss tot dan
cullenjackcullen
+0|6669|Richmond VA
i sure am gunna miss shotting your dumb ass.
go play WOW.
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6745

Bernadictus wrote:

Een voor allen, en allen voor een!

flyingtoretilas wrote:

Yes Good Bye Jonny Fucker Seed And Have A Great Fuckin Life Without Bf2
As we would say; "Ga eens dood!" You ignorant cowboy american!
OK, since we're all just making assumptions...You are a liberal Eurotrash slut.

Last edited by Pineapple_Pez (2006-02-24 11:21:27)

glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
What? talk normal dude
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6744|Malaga, EspaƱa
Nou ik moet toegeven sinds SF is voor mij de fun weggeseipeld....EA heeft een geweldige product geleverd die ze totaal hebbe verneukt . en de patches zijn er ook nie beter op geworde...ze hadde het moeten houden bij 1.03 en SF gescheide op speciale SF servers ... want ik heb een hekel aan als ik eruit word gejoept omdat ze SF map gaan draaien....ben ik net lekker bezig...

maar goed laten we EA overvalle gewoon bij de bron aanpakke van al dit gezeik lol!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

Daar hebben we torro hoor, de gozer met nooit commentaar ach jp EA overvallen kan ook nadat we bf2s hebben overgenomen. dan zitten we overal !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Boring ??
You guys dont know what you are talking about..its getting more exited every day. Go play in a clan versus other clans...
This game is always something different. Other tactics, other opponents, ups and downs.. Good fuckin god i love this game.. !
Get your shit together and go fight out there.. (and please stop whining about that patch, there's an 1.21 on its way to fix the bugs)

Final word about the whiners... every game has got his flaws. When i play a game, whatever game this might be, there will always be something that i thought could be made better or shit.. Noone can create a game everyone's happy about..but i just play and dont waste my time complaining about your sisters big ass...
LOL you make me laugh . People are allowed to have an opinion you know . And this guys opinon it that the game is now boring . Getting exciting more evey day ? All you do is cap a flag , move on and cap another flag , move on and cap another flag - yup , boring to me as well . Don't get me wrong now I was addicted to this game like no other . But after the patch came out hell I can't even play the game anymore I crash so many times . I tried at 3 different places with different PC's and all I do is crash , crash , crash . Not only did the "patch" cause many other bugs to completely runin the game ( IE: sound bug where you can't hear the enemies weapon firing at you ) they just made a completely different game now . I'm sorry but the game wasn't tweaked if you will , it was grossly changed to the point of WTF , this game just might as well be packaged as a different game altogether . I'm being a bit harsh but it's all apples and oranges . No dout in my mind this "new patch " will just fix some things and break others and cause new bugs to arrive . Mark my words . This is why I don't play the game at all myself . If they keep catering to this and that gripe then it is never ending BS . I bought a game I fell in love with . The patch made that game feel different enough for me to just throw up in disgust . I've never seen a game "tweaked" like this before . Sad to see a great game turn into shit .
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6821|Belgium

no rule says that we must speak englisch, just that this site preferes(good gramma?) it, but it was just goofing around.
[/English]

Tja nochtans staat er het volgende in de regels geschreven:

Be Good. We prefer English here, but have people who can speak a few other languages, just in case.

Dus ze verkiezen hier wel Engels en daar hebben ze gelijk in aangezien het forum voor iedereen is en dus min of meer toegankelijk moet blijven voor iedereen. Maar de paar regeltjes Nederlands... Ach dat zal niemand kwetsen En zo mogen in het Engels talig gedeelte van de wereld ook af en toe geconfronteerd worden met het gegeven dat niet heel de wereld Engels spreekt, niet?

In ieder geval...

[English]

Hope to see again someday elmo

Cheer,
R

Ps.: for the non-Dutch... yeah well, you will have to live with a goodbuy thread dedicated to a non-native English I guess. Nothing important, just explaining that the Benelux > US, thats all
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6741|Norcal, usa
all games have flaws, except devil may cry, thats the best game EVER. i logged 33 hours of devil may cry 3 in 1 month, pretty sweet.

bf2 just doesn't have the hook that dmc has.
if dmc had more replay value, it'd be the ultimate game.
yeah, im talking more about dmc than bf2, but what can you do?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
bye. see you in bf3
arnica
+18|6681|Sydney
U'll be back ....
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6693

fdcp_elmo wrote:

I quit BF2 and I have 3 reasons.

1) I have played it for a Half year and I was in need of something new.
boredom and Irritation struck me too much
2) I don't want to buy stuff to play. EA has these nice strategies, buy SF to get new unlocks, if you don't buy EF and AF you get kicked from the server and find a nice commercial. (this really gets to your nerves I gotta tell you)
3) I find too much bugs in the new patch. Im not complaining about a accurate PKM or anything. but there are soo much bugs I'm sick of it

Why I place this in the Praise section?
well I want to thank BF2, Dice and the community for the great time I had playing this as a matter of fact i'm getting quite emotional right now (sissy)
Im going to mis BF2 and the community.

I take the DVD-rom out of the PC open the box and place the DVD where it started once and put it away on a nice spot. maybe to be picked up some time to entertain me again
1) I don't care
2) Most everyone else doesn't care
3) Fade into obscurity quietly next time.
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
dont care dont post then lol
sparklet
Banned
+34|6749|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
Bonjour Coma Sava
Dainslef
+0|6684|Hamilton, OH
you'll be back... they always....come...back.....

....always....
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6736|Houston, TX
yes....always.

I've already left once. Patch made me return.

You'll be back by the time Armored Fury hits.

Cyberwolf=Troll
ShadowVulcan
+-2|6624
How can you people get bored with BF2?  There's so much more to it than capturing flags.  When you can jump in a jet with another person from across the globe and bomb the CRAP out of the enemy....there's nothing boring about that.  But hey, your loss buddy.  Have fun playing Serious Sam 2.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra
i got a little bored, so i just started a sniper whore account and that renewed the fun factor, now every week or so ill change to old account and go for a bit of a ground pound.
PvtchieF73
+15|6710|Netherlands
agree, i cant imagine that it gets boring, there is always a fun server around where you can have some special fun whoring, reviving, healing or repairing, and sniping is even more fun :-P
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6697

fdcp_elmo wrote:

I quit BF2 and I have 3 reasons.

1) I have played it for a Half year and I was in need of something new.
boredom and Irritation struck me too much
2) I don't want to buy stuff to play. EA has these nice strategies, buy SF to get new unlocks, if you don't buy EF and AF you get kicked from the server and find a nice commercial. (this really gets to your nerves I gotta tell you)
3) I find too much bugs in the new patch. Im not complaining about a accurate PKM or anything. but there are soo much bugs I'm sick of it

Why I place this in the Praise section?
well I want to thank BF2, Dice and the community for the great time I had playing this as a matter of fact i'm getting quite emotional right now (sissy)
Im going to mis BF2 and the community.

I take the DVD-rom out of the PC open the box and place the DVD where it started once and put it away on a nice spot. maybe to be picked up some time to entertain me again
Dude, why are you playing again???  You just played a few days ago.

Your parents were right, you never follow through with anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard