stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6747|California

i have never trusted the stat feed of EA. now that my stats have updated for the first time in 25 hours, i cant believe it, they gypted me 3 fucking thousand points. i have been keeping track myself after every round, using MS spreadsheet, and my total comes out about 2,600 MORE than what EA gave me, what the fuck?

should i wait for it to update a second time?
aslpride
+6|6690

stryyker wrote:

i have never trusted the stat feed of EA. now that my stats have updated for the first time in 25 hours, i cant believe it, they gypted me 3 fucking thousand points. i have been keeping track myself after every round, using MS spreadsheet, and my total comes out about 2,600 MORE than what EA gave me, what the fuck?

My info was update very slow, I guess EA is total focus on new expansion which will come out next two days.

But you keep your BF2 score record in MS spreadsheet, get a life!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6747|California

aslpride wrote:

stryyker wrote:

My info was update very slow, I guess EA is total focus on new expansion which will come out next two days.

lol you make me sad :*(

i only do it because i believe EA cheats me and everyone else, and i want proof
aslpride
+6|6690

stryyker wrote:

aslpride wrote:

stryyker wrote:

lol you make me sad :*(

i only do it because i believe EA cheats me and everyone else, and i want proof
Suppose there will be a prize or reward for increase our global score, it is worth to keep the record to point out missing points. You are playing BF2 for fun. Then no need to keep tracking as your stats will update eventually.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6747|California

get a life!
im going to use that adive right now
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6874|North Texas
I wished I had a dollar for every thread complaining about lagged stats. $$$

Dr_3V|L
+51|6752|Twente, The Netherlands
EA put the stats in the game for people. So we should get proper updates on it, and not miss points we actually had gained ingame. Yes, the game is mostly here for the fun. But the stats are also a very significant part of the game.
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6679
lower ranked people . like privats and staff sgt's. do not update cuz EA dont give a rats fucking ass about there players, i have zero respect for EA . every ones stats should be taken seruoisly. not just sgt major's and above, sorry guys but its the truth....
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6747|California

NM156 wrote:

I wished I had a dollar for every thread complaining about lagged stats. $$$

yea sorry about that
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6874|North Texas

Dr_3V|L wrote:

EA put the stats in the game for people. So we should get proper updates on it, and not miss points we actually had gained ingame. Yes, the game is mostly here for the fun. But the stats are also a very significant part of the game.
Please direct your complaints to EA not BF2s.com... it's getting tiresome.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6874|North Texas
BTW stryyker, give it a while longer. I'm sure things will get straightened out tomorrow. (Monday)
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6710|Denmark
Perhaps you were playing on a broken server???
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6747|California

[A-A]Sgt.Sonner wrote:

Perhaps you were playing on a broken server???
i played on about 12 servers today alone, lol

and ok NM156 ill wait till tomorrow

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard