Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6844
go to the EA official forums and petition against the patch.  Lets take this game back for ourselves and stop the noobs from ruining every game.  Just because they suck dosent mean they should have the game made easier so they can compete.  They should go play some single player doom on easy level if they want a game they can play.  so please go support this petition.

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … adID=44872

Last edited by Dilly (2006-02-19 23:18:38)

Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6738|Vermont
no
moose_rider
+30|6639|Puyallup, WA
^^^ word.
A=10
+-2|6784|U.K DURHAM
going
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6641|Seattle, WA
Hmmm, maybe constructive criticism to change a couple things...ala the whole reason for patches, I can't stand petitions, there are better ways to get things done.  Sorry.  It's called adaptation, just play the game and stop whining or you'll end worse off than the noobs.  Pfffft   petitions....go suck a

lollipop.
Rathji
+1|6680
I am starting a petition as well, figured I would post it in this thread to conserve bandwidth etc...

Who wants all the whining jet/chopper whores to uninstall BF2?

Just click here www.wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.com
razz
+7|6679|Australia
stfu plz
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6641|Seattle, WA

razz wrote:

stfu plz
+1
ilyandor
+31|6685|Phoenix, AZ
yeah, like EA's gonn b like, "OK, lets bring back dolphin-diving-bunny-hopping and indestructible helicopters and jets AND fuck up the AA so it only works on your teammates, LETS!"
-uuummmmmmm..........-NO!

- why would anyone hate the new patch?
- fcuking nooobos puttas
Mr.kodak
+-1|6667

ilyandor wrote:

yeah, like EA's gonn b like, "OK, lets bring back dolphin-diving-bunny-hopping and indestructible helicopters and jets AND fuck up the AA so it only works on your teammates, LETS!"

- fcuking nooobos puttas
And you are a complete fucking idiot.

The aa is too strong, they could at least weaken it u fucking nub.. Helicopters arnt indestructible ur just such a noob that u cant take them out. Jets are pwnage because ITS A FUCKING JET!!! its not a jeeep, its not a tank, Its a thing that flies fast, and deadly. So stop whinging im sick of u dickheads benfitting from this patch.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6738|Vermont
Jets fly deadly?  What does that even mean?  Furthermore, what exactly did you expect to accomplish making such an inflammatory post?  He said the patch is good so you call him a "fucking nub" and just went off on him.  Take a pill or something.

Last edited by BiRdMaN829 (2006-02-20 00:03:13)

A=10
+-2|6784|U.K DURHAM
lololol so harsh but hell man so true how about a cup of shut he fuck the patch is pure shit cant you see the bugs in it.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6710|Wherever the F**k i feel like

Mr.kodak wrote:

ilyandor wrote:

- fcuking nooobos puttas

The aa is too strong, they could at least weaken it u fucking nub.. Helicopters arnt indestructible ur just such a noob that u cant take them out. Jets are pwnage because ITS A FUCKING JET!!! its not a jeeep, its not a tank, Its a thing that flies fast, and deadly. So stop whinging im sick of u dickheads benfitting from this patch.
HMMM sounds like u r the noob because IT IS A GAME. Period. end of story. if you dont like it quit bitchin and go play something else.
CC-Marley
+407|6825
AA is not too strong. It just takes alittle more thought in what you are doing. Can't fly around anywhere you want anymore. Just like real jets wouldn't fly close to sam sites. Just change your approach vectors, memorize aa emplacements, and NEVER leta jet on your six. Actually is more fun now that I've adapted.
Rathji
+1|6680

Mr.kodak wrote:

Wow, that was an impressive argument. You should be a laywer.

Whenever it comes time for closing arguments, you can just jump up on the edge of the jury box and scream "ITS A FUCKING JET!!!" and the real kicker that will surely sway them will be the final "So stop whinging im sick of u dickheads"
ilyandor
+31|6685|Phoenix, AZ

Mr.kodak wrote:

ilyandor wrote:

- fcuking nooobos puttas

calling me a fucking idiot means you are angry and being angry means you are frightened.
it also means you took my comment PERSONALLY.

Well, here is a personal note: Mr.kodak. go fucking take pictures of butterflies and CALM THE FUCK DOWN. and yeah, WTF does "thing that flies fast, and deadly" mean? did you know jets have NO armor? did you know you can destroy an attack chopper with an assault rifle? And I wasn't whining. YOU ARE.

p.s. i dont want to hear from the likes of you again, fucking "i'm pissed at EA 'cos I can't PAWN ub3r L33t shit no more." that language is for skinny little nerds, which you proved you ARE.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6826|Grapevine, TX
NO, thanks.  It's all about Adapting and Overcoming the obstacles, and running with the (**NEW**) Skills I have.
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6638|7th level of hell

Mr.kodak wrote:

ilyandor wrote:

- fcuking nooobos puttas

sounds to me like Kodak is just a little upset that he can't be a chopper whore anymore. go cry your self to sleep Ma'am. quit bitchin, and learn to play without whoring the chopper PUSS!
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6755|Vienna, Austria

ilyandor wrote:

did you know you can destroy an attack chopper with an assault rifle?
Uhm... that has to be a stong assault rifle then... I really doubt that 5.56 will penetrate any modern attack chopper's armor... OR you have to hit really critical areas... so basically, I don't really think you could do much damage standing on the ground shooting at one...

Btw all those "the patch sucks"->"stop whining"->"stfu n00b" shit is getting old...

Face it, the patch ISN'T perfect. It HAS brought in most bugs ever and the air-to-air missiles are just unrealistic and dogfights usually end up in fire-whenever-you-have-lock actions.

A petition against a patch is pretty stupid btw... you don't pull back a patch, they can just edit some stuff in the next one maybe.

Last edited by Vintageologist (2006-02-20 00:25:39)

Mookie007
+0|6644

CC-Marley wrote:

AA is not too strong. It just takes alittle more thought in what you are doing. Can't fly around anywhere you want anymore. Just like real jets wouldn't fly close to sam sites. Just change your approach vectors, memorize aa emplacements, and NEVER leta jet on your six. Actually is more fun now that I've adapted.
Agreed 100%

Only ones still bitching are the gimps who couldnt do any of this in the first place, yet are the first ones to call someone elses "skillzorz" into question.

I'm still seeing plenty of jets/choppers in the air on the servers I'm playing, only now instead of locking out in a cirlce spinning around over spawn points they have to play it stright and pick their spots. Some of them have gotten real good at it too, hiding behind hills/buildings/trees comming in too low for thge AA to target them, taking the AA out first (hey theres a thought) and then bombing the spawns. alot of pilots have actually embraced the support role, taing out tanks for ground troops and that kind of thing.

So you cant circle a spawn point and rack up kills like crazy anymore...GOOD. You werent supposed to be able to in the first place.

So you cant hammer your space bar like a horny rabbit jumping around the screen....GOOD. you werent supposed to be able to in the first place.

So you cant run around blowing grenades up at peoples feet from closer than 10ft. away....GOOD. You werent supposed to be able to in the first place.

The REAL pilots have already shut up and adapted to the patch.
stampthelamp
+0|6652
Stop saying that they made the patch for noobs. They made it to stop all the lame-asses that were hoping and diving. Yeah I did my fair share of that shit, but now that it's not possible anymore I just changed the way I play. It is still fun. If you don't like it just do something else.

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_28135/tpl_0/image.jpg
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6641|Seattle, WA

Mookie007 wrote:

So you cant circle a spawn point and rack up kills like crazy anymore...GOOD. You werent supposed to be able to in the first place.

So you cant hammer your space bar like a horny rabbit jumping around the screen....GOOD. you werent supposed to be able to in the first place.

So you cant run around blowing grenades up at peoples feet from closer than 10ft. away....GOOD. You werent supposed to be able to in the first place.

The REAL pilots have already shut up and adapted to the patch.
Holy crap someone with some damn sense, thank you....+1
T3
+0|6638
Let me throw C4. Who ever thought that throwing an explosive would  violate rules of engagement?

Last edited by T3 (2006-02-20 00:36:26)

GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6760

https://www.gotmex.net/bf2/ratsAss.gif

Last edited by GotMex? (2006-02-20 00:40:44)

Mr.kodak
+-1|6667

Zilla wrote:

Mr.kodak wrote:

ilyandor wrote:

- fcuking nooobos puttas

sounds to me like Kodak is just a little upset that he can't be a chopper whore anymore. go cry your self to sleep Ma'am. quit bitchin, and learn to play without whoring the chopper PUSS!
Look at my stats, Am i a chopper whore?? no. I am a plane whore, Proud of it. If you can say that the aa isnt too good then how come when u fly over the carrier all the person has to do is aim wait for beep beep beep and then click away. The missles are so glitchy that u go in reverse view and they are gltiching up on ur rear...

Now who ever said about presenting a arguement in court, Is this court? no u fucking nub. Its a bf2 forum

I am mainly sick of this patch because of people carrying on about yeh i pwned u with the aa ur such a noob pilot. Thats what pisses me off. 1.12 was fine, except for the  odd few glitches. I have never dolphin dived or bunny hopped but i didnt care if people did it. Even if people did it u could kill them easy enough. The only people that benefited from this patch is the people that are always on the ground, that get killed alot, and just suck.. If you want to winge about me whoring a plane i dont care, its what i enjoy doing. The best part is when u get the hole kill counter saying mr.kodak killed so and so..

I have adapted to the aa in this patch but i do still get the odd glitched aa that u can never out run and it just pisses me off.

EDIT: are u blind u retard, all u have to do is look at my sig and it shows a pic of my favourite vehicle, a plane

Last edited by Mr.kodak (2006-02-20 01:24:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard