gimp-pf
+80|6676
So who wont buy it now that they have ruined the game of bf2 with this new patch??
seeing how there are so many problems with bf2 now the whole game experience has changed. I say dnt buy it because thats more money for EA and there are so many problems. The next patch is scheduled for May of 2006 I cnt reveal how i got that fact.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6737|Madrid, Spain
the game is not ruined, it's been highly improved. I'm getting sick of those threads
gimp-pf
+80|6676
too bad i cnt find the message.there was an email to brandon from branzone that was about hoe there were so many bugs in the game and that is why sf servers are randomly losing connection and crashing. And brandon himself said he knows. also the email said that the gameplay has gone down
h4r13quin
+0|6737
I won't buy it, but not because they have ruined the game with their patches.  I won't buy it because it won't add anything to the gameplay I can't already find between CSS and bf2.
Y-D-Donut?
Want glazed or chocolate?
+2|6651|Puerto Rico
Ill buy it... I think it would be a great improvement on the game itself.... specially with the Tiger Heli with its AA missiles. In my opinion, they r not ruining the game, they are making it more realistic to a real batlle situation. 4 example, you can't bonny hop really fast in real life. I think that every path made makes the game better and gives the people more reasons to buy it.
Legit_Xero
+0|6696
the 1.2 patch is the best patch yet, sure it has bugs, but i can live with them. and i AM going to buy euroforces, even if this patch would have sucked i still would have bought it because its a great game, and alot of you numbskulls that hate the new patch are just sissies that cant deal with a change for the better.
Maj.Do
+85|6761|good old CA
im buying it cause i havea  ajob and 10 bucks is nothing.  Patch , AA wtf are u talking about good aa?  lol good pilots on sharqi can still woop, bugs eh,  but who cares.
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6844|Sheffield, UK

gimp-pf wrote:

too bad i cnt find the message.there was an email to brandon from branzone that was about hoe there were so many bugs in the game and that is why sf servers are randomly losing connection and crashing. And brandon himself said he knows. also the email said that the gameplay has gone down
The crashing bug is only a few maps because of the humvees with tows. Fire ones and it crashes the server. god knows how that got through the testing.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6764
Ill buy it as long as theres great players to play with & new content to keep it interesting no puny patch will put me down
Y-D-Donut?
Want glazed or chocolate?
+2|6651|Puerto Rico

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon wrote:

Ill buy it as long as theres great players to play with & new content to keep it interesting no puny patch will put me down
Im with u man.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center
i'll buy it.

1.2 didnt even come close to ruining the game.  if anything, it actually made me a better player, especially in the jets.  karkand is a completely different map now that everyone doesnt just go assault, the sniper rifles actually shoot where you point them, and c4 cant be tossed like a baseball.  obviously EA/DICE didnt intend for the bugs to be included, but they were, so deal with it.  theyll be fixed soon enough.  1.21 will come out before may.

the only thing i would fix would be to decrese the support guns accuracy just a bit.  i feel as though theyre too accurate now, but thats just my opinion...probably because i dont play support much.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

i will buy it for the eurofighter alone

i saw a test of it in action, hot damn it turns on a dime
Rutnab
+15|6657
yeah ea totally cut my dick off with this new patch
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

did they at least give it back?
squeeky1025
+2|6656

Rutnab wrote:

yeah ea totally cut my dick off with this new patch
DID YOU EVEN HAVE ONE TO BEGIN WITH?? SEEMS LIKE ONLY LITTLE PUSSIES WHINE ABOUT THE PATCH...BURNED!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard