EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6654
I had an odd thing happen to me earlier, i'd been shooting loads of soldiers at range on wake island 2007 with the M95 and was half way through my ammo when it just kept repeating the reload animation when I told it to reload.

I couldn't fire whilst this was going on, it went through it about five times.. really odd.
Esker
+1|6729
Yeah that happen a lot with the DAO12 before the new patch too.

And we've got a list on here of bugs we've found, so if you look for that you can add you haven't got from that.

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-19 16:55:41)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6790|England
I wrote most of that list, was nice of the people over at totalbf2.com to steal it, oh well they did give me credit at the bottom.
The thread this was taken from can be found here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=14317

I have since re-written it in 3rd person anyway so that it looks more formal.
Apoch_Napalm
+0|6698
Amazing I thought it was just me. I have witnessed over half of these bugs in game.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

As Kobrakai said, this is originally from these forums and as such has no need for a duplicate thread. Please continue discussion here. Thanks.
Swanston
+0|6643
Hey Kobrakai, sorry for taking your list, I did give you credit, so I didn't really steal it. The list is far from finished, it is ever growing, just as the 1.2 patch is a growing pain in the ass. If you want me to take down the list I will, but I have put some of it into my own words and added alot of bugs anywase.

D1TAG wrote:

[...]
Good job but shouldn't you get in touch with the ones who put out that patch ? I know you wanted us to know about what you found and glad you did but, all it does is get people pissed off and we can't correct the problems , they can though.
[...]
Anyone can post in that thread if they have a bug, so I can see it and I can add it to the list. This is posted on the DICE question board at TotalBF2.com and it has a sticky, so they will probably read it, if not, I'm sure Gamewizard will be kind enough to ask about these bugs in the next interview.

KobraKai if you could clarify on the bugs below that would be awesome

"16, Name bug where a player's name only shows up after they have been killed."
"4, Map bug on zatar and dalian plant still exists despite EA claims it was fixed."
"7, It is still possible to enter buildings not designed for entering in order to shoot people without being seen." - Do you mean the rotating tank turret?

Thanks in advance,

-Swanston.

Last edited by Swanston (2006-02-19 20:55:54)

Anima05
+1|6762

AMTXP wrote:

13 Firing a TOW mounted on a Humvee in Special Forces results in the whole server crashing. Video Note: Sorry to the comcast server provider, for crashing two of your servers (forgot to film the first time).
Video: http://media.putfile.com/Tow-crash
sorry but OMG LOL
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6694|Sweden
One time in Dragon Valley. Me and my squad leader (USMC) tryed to cap the PLA main base and that one is NOT uncappable. But the indicator showing how much you have capped the flag was 100% but the flag wudnt change to US looked around everywhare for enmies lying somewhare but there was none to be found. And China just spawned killed us bothe with a tank. We coudnt cap that flag.....

EDIT: Another bug that always has been in this game is a sound bug when you have healed someone or yourself when you have your medicbag in your hands, You can hear those sounds of bandages and "stuff". but then those sound dont stop untill later... just like when the someone shoots and it then sounds like they shoot for the rest of their lives.

Last edited by JON.ANTONSSON (2006-02-19 21:50:07)

oStoneRo
+9|6643
i can't believe that not only do you have the time to make a huge list of bugs, something that happens in all games, but you also have the time to make videos of the bugs, if you hate these bugs so much and if they ruin your game experience so much why dont you quit playing you little pussies! no one wants to hear people bitch about shit they cant control, but if you feel that you have to bitch and complain to someone why do you try EA or Dice instead......

lets see you loser wanna be mother fuckers build a game half as good as this game and then you can bitch about stupid shit that doesnt even effect shit, i dont have any problems with any bugs, im sure there are some in my game but that doesnt mean it hasnt to ruin it....

fucking whiners....
Swanston
+0|6643

oStoneRo wrote:

i can't believe that not only do you have the time to make a huge list of bugs, something that happens in all games, but you also have the time to make videos of the bugs, if you hate these bugs so much and if they ruin your game experience so much why dont you quit playing you little pussies! no one wants to hear people bitch about shit they cant control, but if you feel that you have to bitch and complain to someone why do you try EA or Dice instead......

lets see you loser wanna be mother fuckers build a game half as good as this game and then you can bitch about stupid shit that doesnt even effect shit, i dont have any problems with any bugs, im sure there are some in my game but that doesnt mean it hasnt to ruin it....

fucking whiners....
Releasing patches which make the game worse is not something new to EA/DICE, it needs to be stopped. See there's a neat thing called technology, and I can capture footage, edit it, and upload it in minutes. This also enables me to edit my post, and give links to this footage. Why are you so pist at me for making a list of bugs? I myself am not sure, but it is either because, a) you can't stand 'whiners' even though I am hardly whining, I am simply notifying people of the horrible job EA/DICE did on the patch. Or the more likely reason b) because you use the support class, and since the 1.2 patch you kick ass and are unstoppable, and because you are rich enough to afford a supported PCIE card (or a good supported AGP card), you don't get nearly as many of these bugs as the average player of BF2.

The fact is many players are pist, and are suffering from the massive amount of bugs in this patch, and just because YOU can afford the recommended hardware does not give you the right to call us fucking whiners, you sodding little cunt faced sh!t.

Edit: As I responded to someone else's ignorant post, I would like to see you handle a situation like this in the work place.
"This keyboard I bought doesnt seem to be working, I spent about half an hour trying to get it to work."
"Stop whining, you fucking whiner, holy shit you spent half an hour trying to get it to work - PUSSY!"

Grow up.

Last edited by Swanston (2006-02-19 22:48:26)

BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia

fuzzyballs44 wrote:

Also, that APC's cannot fire through a chain link fence any longer???
Im pretty sure that was an actually patch change.

Ive had nearly all those happen. People say "who cares its just a game", well yeah it is, but its becoming un- playable because the fix they bought out didnt fix, but made extra technical problems.

DICE really need to start doing something fast...oh wait, thats why we're in this mess.
oStoneRo
+9|6643
ok "notifiying" people of how shitty a job Dice did IS whining, second ive only used the support class a couple of times, check my stats if you want, and just because i can afford the recommended hardware doesnt give you the right to whine all the fucking time, i mean think about, you're saying im not pissed because my hardware makes the game run right, well then do you think thats maybe why they call it RECOMMENDED HARDWARE, they're basically telling you that the game will run like shit on ur outdated machine, so maybe instead of being on here whining all the time you should be out sucking some more dicks for money to buy a new machine....and btw i seriously doubt that having good hardware effects any of these bugs....

P.S. im so pissed (the correct spelling i might add) because everyone wants to make lists and bitch about bugs instead of just playing the damn game

Last edited by oStoneRo (2006-02-19 22:50:25)

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6645|Minnesota
I didnt even read you're whole post and i agree. 1.2 is FULL of bugs...
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6721|Las Vegas

oStoneRo wrote:

ok "notifiying" people of how shitty a job Dice did IS whining, second ive only used the support class a couple of times, check my stats if you want, and just because i can afford the recommended hardware doesnt give you the right to whine all the fucking time, i mean think about, you're saying im not pissed because my hardware makes the game run right, well then do you think thats maybe why they call it RECOMMENDED HARDWARE, they're basically telling you that the game will run like shit on ur outdated machine, so maybe instead of being on here whining all the time you should be out sucking some more dicks for money to buy a new machine....and btw i seriously doubt that having good hardware effects any of these bugs....
Dude if you can't stand complaining so much, then what the FUCK are you doing in a thread where you are guaranDAMNteed to hear people complaining about the things which they are legitimitely upset about?

oStoneRo wrote:

P.S. im so pissed (the correct spelling i might add) because everyone wants to make lists and bitch about bugs instead of just playing the damn game
If you are so satisfied with the patch then please shut the fuck up with your bitching about the bitching and just "play the damn game"!

Conversely, if you are more interested in whining about the whiners, at least start your own damn thread.  This one is already taken.

Last edited by ShotYourSix (2006-02-20 00:55:23)

oStoneRo
+9|6643
gee i guess maybe i could talk a couple of you ladies to put ur money where ur mouth is and just play the game without having to come on here and gossip about it, i mean everyones playing the same game with the same patch so i think we can all tell the game isnt perfect...
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6721|Las Vegas

oStoneRo wrote:

gee i guess maybe i could talk a couple of you ladies to put ur money where ur mouth is and just play the game without having to come on here and gossip about it,
You've got it all backwards.  In actuality, we're putting our mouths where our money is....

Last edited by ShotYourSix (2006-02-20 01:08:32)

mimah
Critically Wounded
+6|6703|A van down by the river!
A prob I had is if you are in a squad, and the round ends, say your leader leaves the squad, it didnt give me the leader position! And I was the only one in the squad. On top of that it wouldn't let me leave the squad.

Also same with the ammo bag double toss ive had it happen with nades only one is animation and doesnt go off.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6754
I have played about 30 hours with the new patch, from all the bugs mentioned I have seen about half the other half doesnt happen on my system.
Load times are really fast and I havent seen the red name tag problem since the glitch.

the Flares issue on choppers is not only blackhawk is also with the mec MI28.

the thing that realy bugs me is the weapon sound issue not hearing where shots come from.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard