morbesso666
Member
+0|6187|Givataim, Israel
Just watch these vids, every word is just too much, watch these videos and you'll be shocked.
Not gritty, none blood, just facts you'll be shocked by and would may change your aspect of view, and would put abit of rationality into you Europeans and Americans.

http://www.seconddraft.org/streaming/aldurah.wmv
http://www.seconddraft.org/streaming/pallywood.wmv

Put your large 31 minutes and you'll learn alot and stop the wierd situation here!.

EDIT: the second vid (pallywood) is even more convincing so if you're not convinced by the first one (aldurah) which I can't believe you won't be convinced, watch pallywood.
To ones that are short on time, watch pallywood to have max understanding of the situation.

Last edited by morbesso666 (2006-02-19 09:28:30)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6260
I will download it and watch it when I get home ( low speed were I am now ) But my "reality"  so far is we give your country 17 billion per year in aid and you give us nothing in return, The old slogan was

"Israel provides stability to the Region"

but I think we can shelve that motto now. I hope I learn something new when I watch it. thanks.
morbesso666
Member
+0|6187|Givataim, Israel
No, thank you.
Look, USA giving us money isn't the reason for poverty there.
The heads of your country spent money on alot of needyless stuff but not on the important stuff, the stuff that have to do with the people.
That's because USA isn't a welfare country like Israel, and doesn't exist for the people inside it particulary.
Example that I know in Saudi Arab (not comparing, I just don't have a mutual example of USA) is that they spend and spend and spend on their precious castles but they're too short of money just to repair a damaged building in Mecca.
USA btw give amunition and some money to Arab countries in order to be in a good relation with them.
Few years ago they stopped giving ammunition and money to some countries like Syria, Iran, Iraq etc.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6142|Melbourne, Australia
iv always had a great love for israel these videos realy make me mad i hope your allright overt here morbesso
morbesso666
Member
+0|6187|Givataim, Israel
I just wish the Hudna - fire seize would continue and we would separate from them, not give them jobs nor money nor waste money that we must give them nor give them hospitalities nor give them chance to kill us with the stupid extreme left that stops us from building the defense wall.
Just give them sanctions as a separate country - don't let terrorists get into our territory because I'm no longer responsible for my acts - you are responsible for the fate of your citizens.
It's that simple, if they don't let terrorists come in they'd have none casualties and we neither, but they want to push us into the sea. The want the whole country. That's the main problem.
But as I wrote above if we're two separate countries they're the only responsible for their acts.
It's hard to cooperate with "cops" that tend to help the terrorists.
The situation is stupid as we let terrorists go free. Instead of us, every western country would've bombed the so hostile refugee camps but we're so compasionist as any country would've been, because our religion tells us too. Same goes for death punishment in courts.
Our left in the political map is so blind, they just can't see who we're standing infront.
Thanks for your support, please try to publish these vids as much as you can, I'm sure it'd actually help when the western donators to the terrorists would stop doing so.
THE WORLD MUST KNOW WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING HERE. I CAN'T BELIEVE SO MANY SORT THE CONFLICT WRONG. ITS REALLY TWISTED AND SAD.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6142|Melbourne, Australia
that video is so convincing im sick of this bs man i wanna go there and whip the fuken floor with them palywood fukers!
sgt_mango333
Member
+31|6075
That's almost funny...
BEE_Grim_Reaper
Member
+15|6130|Germany
Well... I was wondering after watching... what is the point you are trying to make here?

Honestly, I haven't been there and I haven't witnessed it. And personally I don't trust any media that tries to convince me of anything.

Especially the first one definitely reminds me of some sort of Michael Moore movie. I have seen his movies and I have read his books. They might be interesting but they only show one viewpoint but not the whole picture.

Considering the history of this long conflict allows me only one logical conclusion: This has to stop once and for all. It is not about who started, not about who is the good guy and who is the bad guy... In my opinion, nowaday, there are only bad guys who shoot and good guys who don't want to shoot. There extremists on both sides who tend to pour oil in a fire already nearly out of control. And if this keeps on, all with suffer and all will have it coming...
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6194|Atlanta, GA USA
I agree, BEE.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6260
build all the walls and fences you want to, Just build them on your own land, for instance, where your great great grandfather lived 70 years ago. That would pretty much wrap it up.
Possum61
Member
+9|6171|Philly PA USA

morbesso666 wrote:

Just watch these vids, every word is just too much, watch these videos and you'll be shocked.
Not gritty, none blood, just facts you'll be shocked by and would may change your aspect of view, and would put abit of rationality into you Europeans and Americans.

http://www.seconddraft.org/streaming/aldurah.wmv
http://www.seconddraft.org/streaming/pallywood.wmv

Put your large 31 minutes and you'll learn alot and stop the wierd situation here!.

EDIT: the second vid (pallywood) is even more convincing so if you're not convinced by the first one (aldurah) which I can't believe you won't be convinced, watch pallywood.
To ones that are short on time, watch pallywood to have max understanding of the situation.
Thermo Nuke the sandfleas and wipe them off the face of this earth     
morbesso666
Member
+0|6187|Givataim, Israel

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Well... I was wondering after watching... what is the point you are trying to make here?

Honestly, I haven't been there and I haven't witnessed it. And personally I don't trust any media that tries to convince me of anything.

Especially the first one definitely reminds me of some sort of Michael Moore movie. I have seen his movies and I have read his books. They might be interesting but they only show one viewpoint but not the whole picture.

Considering the history of this long conflict allows me only one logical conclusion: This has to stop once and for all. It is not about who started, not about who is the good guy and who is the bad guy... In my opinion, nowaday, there are only bad guys who shoot and good guys who don't want to shoot. There extremists on both sides who tend to pour oil in a fire already nearly out of control. And if this keeps on, all with suffer and all will have it coming...
There ain't extremests on both sides... there's a Jewish terrorist once in a year (really) that kills two.
Everyone knows this isn't the point. The point is everyone think we kill innocent palestinians.
From this I say: The point in me bringing this is to contradict the obviously false claims of massacres in the palestinians, claims that make europeans donate to these terrorist organization.
Our extremests don't ever plan a terrorist act so just forget from making that up.
If there's no terror from palestinians, believe me none palestinians would be killed from firefights with the terrorists.
From what you said I see you're not really into it, you're not really involved in the info about the incidents nor about the acts of each side.
yUP|Patriots
Member
+7|6084
morbess, great post.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6236
Fuck Isreal and their tightass fucking Zionist bullshit. Fucking send them back to Europe.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6260

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Fuck Isreal and their tightass fucking Zionist bullshit. Fucking send them back to Europe.
That would work but it will never happen, Despite that New finds and evidence point to the fact that " the lost tribe " or what ever probebly never inhabited the Area, They are there now and a solution must be found. Perhaps if we didnt arm them so well they would have to negotiate more and massacre less.

The Israelies kill about 18 Palistinians for every Israelie they lose. Plus they do it indiscimanatly,


Example...

A Hamas Bomber blows up a bus and the IDF kills ANY 20 or so Palistinians, Any Palistinians.

If an Israelie dies we see his picture in the New York City paper,

If he's ugly or Fat then we see his cute little niece.

If he has no cute little niece, We see a picture of a cute little girl " who lived on his street "

When thirty Arabs are killed in a Helicopter Gunship Raid Fireing missles and droping bombs into the world 

most densely populated area. It gets three lines on page 14.

I know the whole story adNuasem we have it jammed down our throats every day,

We had to watch programs about the Holocuast only 2 weeks after 911.

They Holocuast is not a blank check to mistreat people and abuse them.

History will not look kindly on Israel's actions as of late.

It has over compensated for the plight of the American indian and Raised him to god like status.

It is to late for the American Indian however Palistinians are still alive who had their land siezed and they

should be justly compensated and their familys.

If the Hamas was smart Enough to go after Hollywood and The U.S. Media Exclusivly. You would see them at

least depicted fairly in the News and other media.

Till then they are smelly fuks.  " who gave us most of our Mathematics and customs.

for good or bad, whether you hate or love,  agree or disagree, The situation must be adressed.
morbesso666
Member
+0|6187|Givataim, Israel

Horseman 77 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Fuck Isreal and their tightass fucking Zionist bullshit. Fucking send them back to Europe.
That would work but it will never happen, Despite that New finds and evidence point to the fact that " the lost tribe " or what ever probebly never inhabited the Area, They are there now and a solution must be found. Perhaps if we didnt arm them so well they would have to negotiate more and massacre less.

The Israelies kill about 18 Palistinians for every Israelie they lose. Plus they do it indiscimanatly,


Example...

A Hamas Bomber blows up a bus and the IDF kills ANY 20 or so Palistinians, Any Palistinians.
I don't understand how you can permit yourself to throw such blames on us without even giving us a little article or anything mutual!!! Of course I deny any of these fully false and non-proved reckless accusations.

If an Israelie dies we see his picture in the New York City paper,

If he's ugly or Fat then we see his cute little niece.

If he has no cute little niece, We see a picture of a cute little girl " who lived on his street "

When thirty Arabs are killed in a Helicopter Gunship Raid Fireing missles and droping bombs into the world 

most densely populated area. It gets three lines on page 14.
The same. I don't understand how you can permit yourself to throw such blames on us without even giving us a little article or anything mutual!!! Of course I deny any of these fully false and non-proved reckless accusations. We can't bomb because using Aviators in any means is strictly prohibited and is not used in any means. That's for the bombing reckless accusation. Really really false accusation with absolutely no proof and none written material showen by you. Helicopter Gunship is used - against terrorists. I don't have where to continue writing because u just making it up by your mind by saying "into populated areas". Do you really really think these two man that were crouching near the wall of defense were innocent civilians? If you're stupid enough to not see the point, they both tried to plant a charge (for example). Well any more text would be stupid to write to ur reckless accusations.

I know the whole story adNuasem we have it jammed down our throats every day,

We had to watch programs about the Holocuast only 2 weeks after 911.

They Holocuast is not a blank check to mistreat people and abuse them.
same. hahahahaha. ur making it all up. blah blah blah blah reckless accusations.

History will not look kindly on Israel's actions as of late.
same. I hope all the world would see the true facts and I hope it'll be soon, so you just stop donating money to these women and children murderers. The people of Israel could not care less about what the world think, but it is crucial to get europe's backup and understanding.

It has over compensated for the plight of the American indian and Raised him to god like status.

It is to late for the American Indian however Palistinians are still alive who had their land siezed and they

should be justly compensated and their familys.

here we go again. the "jews why didn't u all die in the holocaust thing, get back to europe and suffer again" thing. ur showing too much your antisemitism, its sad because people here would've tend to believe your nonsense.

If the Hamas was smart Enough to go after Hollywood and The U.S. Media Exclusivly. You would see them at

least depicted fairly in the News and other media.

Till then they are smelly fuks.  " who gave us most of our Mathematics and customs.

for good or bad, whether you hate or love,  agree or disagree, The situation must be adressed.

well if you think they stink, its u being racist. our media is so fair u wouldn't believe it. any country in the world would've made a massacre on the palestinians, but because of our religion we don't. compasion, compasion, compasion. And about them not being fairly, its really really reversed. Fox news, sky news, FR2 news etc just look like propaganda makers for the palestinians.
Refused
Member
+0|6084|South Sweden
The Israeli occupation of Palestine is the same as the Nazi occupation of Europe during WW2.

Last edited by Refused (2006-02-20 13:43:18)

BEE_Grim_Reaper
Member
+15|6130|Germany

morbesso666 wrote:

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Well... I was wondering after watching... what is the point you are trying to make here?

Honestly, I haven't been there and I haven't witnessed it. And personally I don't trust any media that tries to convince me of anything.

Especially the first one definitely reminds me of some sort of Michael Moore movie. I have seen his movies and I have read his books. They might be interesting but they only show one viewpoint but not the whole picture.

Considering the history of this long conflict allows me only one logical conclusion: This has to stop once and for all. It is not about who started, not about who is the good guy and who is the bad guy... In my opinion, nowaday, there are only bad guys who shoot and good guys who don't want to shoot. There extremists on both sides who tend to pour oil in a fire already nearly out of control. And if this keeps on, all with suffer and all will have it coming...
There ain't extremests on both sides... there's a Jewish terrorist once in a year (really) that kills two.
Everyone knows this isn't the point. The point is everyone think we kill innocent palestinians.
From this I say: The point in me bringing this is to contradict the obviously false claims of massacres in the palestinians, claims that make europeans donate to these terrorist organization.
Our extremests don't ever plan a terrorist act so just forget from making that up.
If there's no terror from palestinians, believe me none palestinians would be killed from firefights with the terrorists.
From what you said I see you're not really into it, you're not really involved in the info about the incidents nor about the acts of each side.
I am involved enough in this topic as to see that you are currently trying to be apologetic and get some compassion for the "poor, misconceived, innocent Israelis". As you might have noticed, this won't happen. People here see things much more differentiated by the day (I am quite happy to notice that).

You see... by extremist I do not mean terrorist or someone who throws stones or bombs. An extremist is a person with a very biased and one-sided mentality and view on things. Every physical attack, being it someone who punches your face or someone who plants a bomb somewhere, is precipitated by emotion and thoughts. These are not neccessarily felt by that person in question but usually is conceived by the "leaders", those with enough charisma to impress the weak-minded.

There are extremists within the ranks of the Palestinians... no doubt about that... but there are also many extremists within the ranks of the Israeli? What do you think, the attitude of Zionists or orthodox Jews is?
You've got to get into your head that extreme action is ALWAYS precipitated by extreme thinking.



I don't say that Israel is the bad guy... I say BOTH, Palestinian extremists AND Israeli extremists, are the bad  guys.

You say, if there wouldn't be any terror from the Palestinians, not Palestinian would die... I say, if Israel would stay out of the territories they have no right to be in (Gaza and Westbank), there would not be terrorism at all. You did not actually take into account, what caused the terrorism in the first place... If someone sheds light on that, all will see, that Israel did its own part in driving people into thinking and acting extremists.... Israel is not as innocent as you want us to believe.

Another thing... Marconius has an interesting signature... a quote by the late Sir Peter Ustinov: "Terrorism is the war of the poor.... War is the terrorism of the rich and wealthy". So realize it... you are being waged war upon.

I also read your reply to horseman with some great interest. It was very enlightning. Interesting how furious you get if someone does not take your deliberations unrepudiated. It clearly shows that you seem to spread some kind of propaganda as well... I found one part very amusing:

same. I hope all the world would see the true facts and I hope it'll be soon, so you just stop donating money to these women and children murderers. The people of Israel could not care less about what the world think, but it is crucial to get europe's backup and understanding.
For starters: The true facts are usually between two viewpoints... and this goes especially in this matter.
You say its crucial to get Europes backup and understanding but you also say, Israel could not care less about what the world. Well... if you don't care, why should we? I personally refuse to back someone up who does not care. And I am definitely not alone. Basically it comes down to this: Israel got itself into a situation, deal with it. If you think, you need weapons to do so, fine.... but don't complain, if the rest of the world reacts with criticism. You are being judged by your actions.... and it is not very nice to shoot at someone with attack helicopters especially since explosion are not very discriminating on whom they kill.
morbesso666
Member
+0|6187|Givataim, Israel

Refused wrote:

The Israeli occupation of Palestine is the same as the Nazi occupation of Europe during WW2.
hahahahahahaha
go donate 6 million dollars to terrorists that kill jewish women and children look who's talking fucking neonazi.
Your country Sweden is the biggest cooperate country with terrorism, donating million to murderers of cold blood.
morbesso666
Member
+0|6187|Givataim, Israel

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

I am involved enough in this topic as to see that you are currently trying to be apologetic and get some compassion for the "poor, misconceived, innocent Israelis". As you might have noticed, this won't happen. People here see things much more differentiated by the day (I am quite happy to notice that).
what a murder of innocent elders, women and children can seen except from what I'm presenting?!?!?!? what did the baby, the 4 years old child, the 12 years old child, the pregnant woman do to them?!?!?! godamnit, don't u get it?!?! Europeans did nothing to stop the nazis and now that we have a country u don't do nothing to stop more slaughter of jews. just unbelievable. So you say ok, you have the means to defend yourselves do it by yourselves so what are you complaining for?!?! Of course I don't say we massacre palestinians but palestinians do die from firefights (and usually from untrained armed plaestinians' fire). If they didn't try to kill our innocent citizens, we wouldn't even been in the palestinian-populated areas. How difficult is it to understand!?!?

You see... by extremist I do not mean terrorist or someone who throws stones or bombs. An extremist is a person with a very biased and one-sided mentality and view on things. Every physical attack, being it someone who punches your face or someone who plants a bomb somewhere, is precipitated by emotion and thoughts. These are not neccessarily felt by that person in question but usually is conceived by the "leaders", those with enough charisma to impress the weak-minded.

There are extremists within the ranks of the Palestinians... no doubt about that... but there are also many extremists within the ranks of the Israeli? What do you think, the attitude of Zionists or orthodox Jews is?
You've got to get into your head that extreme action is ALWAYS precipitated by extreme thinking.
I don't say that Israel is the bad guy... I say BOTH, Palestinian extremists AND Israeli extremists, are the bad  guys.

I understand this, but what I said the extremists don't have a part in the Israeli parlament, and in the last parlament not even a religious party had. So quit the bullshit we cause that because as I wrote just above, if the palestinians from the Jenin refugee camps and such wouldn't try to explode inside our so thin state no one's life would be in danger (except for palestinians that get hit from firefights between fatah and hamas, two palestinian terrorist organization and gangs like in USA).
Our extremist never take decisions having to do with the conflict. But in the palestinian side, 75% of the palestinians have chosen the extremist religious side that kill women and children. That actually clears up that the palestinian people beleive in this method.


You say, if there wouldn't be any terror from the Palestinians, not Palestinian would die... I say, if Israel would stay out of the territories they have no right to be in (Gaza and Westbank), there would not be terrorism at all. You did not actually take into account, what caused the terrorism in the first place... If someone sheds light on that, all will see, that Israel did its own part in driving people into thinking and acting extremists.... Israel is not as innocent as you want us to believe.

Again, you can't stay out of territories, you must defend our cities!!! Just think in sense before you write something!!! You want us to stop the suicide bomber in the opening of the mall??? no, right? So we just go in the territories and not let them get close to the green line, to the safety of our citizens, which looks to be in a second priority (first the opinion of the world ).

Another thing... Marconius has an interesting signature... a quote by the late Sir Peter Ustinov: "Terrorism is the war of the poor.... War is the terrorism of the rich and wealthy". So realize it... you are being waged war upon.
lol tell this to our innocent heads of the state that think they can make peace with those who say their god sent them to murder us all and throw us to the sea.

I also read your reply to horseman with some great interest. It was very enlightning. Interesting how furious you get if someone does not take your deliberations unrepudiated. It clearly shows that you seem to spread some kind of propaganda as well... I found one part very amusing:

same. I hope all the world would see the true facts and I hope it'll be soon, so you just stop donating money to these women and children murderers. The people of Israel could not care less about what the world think, but it is crucial to get europe's backup and understanding.
For starters: The true facts are usually between two viewpoints... and this goes especially in this matter.
You say its crucial to get Europes backup and understanding but you also say, Israel could not care less about what the world. Well... if you don't care, why should we? I personally refuse to back someone up who does not care. And I am definitely not alone. Basically it comes down to this: Israel got itself into a situation, deal with it. If you think, you need weapons to do so, fine.... but don't complain, if the rest of the world reacts with criticism. You are being judged by your actions.... and it is not very nice to shoot at someone with attack helicopters especially since explosion are not very discriminating on whom they kill.
Right. Propaganda to clear this subject up! I said his claimings are reckless and just false, with not a single proof or anything close to reality.
ALSO WATCH THE WAY YOU ATTACK ME AND NOT THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT INVENT THINGS UP, SAYING FUCK ISRAEL AND STOP. THAT SHOWS THAT YOU'RE ANTI-ISRAEL AND NOT OBJECTIVE AT ALL. NO ONE TO TALK TO. JUST HOPE SOMEONE WITH SOME BRAIN WOULD READ THIS.

Last edited by morbesso666 (2006-02-20 16:30:45)

BEE_Grim_Reaper
Member
+15|6130|Germany

morbesso666 wrote:

Refused wrote:

The Israeli occupation of Palestine is the same as the Nazi occupation of Europe during WW2.
hahahahahahaha
go donate 6 million dollars to terrorists that kill jewish women and children look who's talking fucking neonazi.
Your country Sweden is the biggest cooperate country with terrorism, donating million to murderers of cold blood.
Well.... Palestinians killing jewish women and children... Jews (I'd rather say Israelis) killing palestinian women and children... where is the difference there? And don't say, Israels armed forces never killed palestinian civilians even by accident and no, this was not righteous...

Actually, I would like to know the source for your accusation that Sweden is THE biggest cooperate country with terrorism but I think, this is just a blatant exaggeration of yours..... However I do hope, that people thinking like you are a negligible minority in Israel because if you are not, Israel would have it coming to be whiped of the face of the earth by the so-called terrorists since nowadays there is no place for self-righteous assholes on this planet.
IronFerret
Member
+48|6080|Mexico City.

Refused wrote:

The Israeli occupation of Palestine is the same as the Nazi occupation of Europe during WW2
I agree, just because the palestinian doesnt has lots of millions in bussines, in europe and US, they cant make corny-cheesy movies&monuments about nazis and poor jews.. to justify its genocide down there in Palestina. And please dont come back on my with your "Im a noenazi shit" dont insult my intelligence, first of all im mexican so dont have nothing to do with Hittler i think that what he did its unespeakable. But down here in latin America and many other countries like Africa there have been genocides against native people, and they arent wimp bitches crying all the time about.. the crimes of the conqueros, ┬┐you know why? cos they do have balls
KyanWan
Member
+0|6194
The view of these videos is biased - as is the poster.

What is required, is a third party - independent, untainted, and unbiased.

People throwing sticks & rocks vs an organized army with equipment that is nearly second-to-none?

A person with a bomb strapped to their chest out of despairation vs a soldier?

Really, if they go attack the Israeli army - they're dead.  They know it.  They have no chance. 

But, that's no excuse for killing innocent women and children.

Both sides are at fault in my opinion.  Too much force on the Israeli side.  Too much villiany on the Palestinian side. 

In my opinion, what would be best - kill the billions in US aid.  Turn that aid into a US Military presence between the Palestinian and Israeli border - OR - even better, to get multinational troops from Arab nations or something - maybe Jordanian (currently at peace with Israel)- who knows.

The Palestinians would be fool to attack Arabs (NOTE: WHICH THEY HAVE IN THE PAST.)  But that's unrealistic.  It's never going to happen.

One of the best suggestions I heard came from an Israeli lawyer - give them something to lose.  Give them their land, give them homes, give them some property, give them jobs.  When you have something to lose - you're less likely to throw your life away (suicide bomb).  Right now - they're desperate - and they have nothing.  Go figure, they're not going to stop until they get something.

It's too bad they had a retard at the helm ( Arafat ) - because Clinton & Barak almost ENDED the conflict ... but Arafat was retarded and wouldn't agree for less than everything.

Last edited by KyanWan (2006-02-20 16:48:55)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6102
Isreal and it's people of Jewish heritage were put through the Holocaust

The day Isreal was created after the Holocaust it gets attacked by 3 different countries at once

The Presidents of such countries are calling Isreal to be wiped off the map

So the situation here is kill all the Jews . Like Hitler - kill all the Jews . Why ?
BEE_Grim_Reaper
Member
+15|6130|Germany
Let's see... I will quote the following as I am too lazy to type everything myself right now.

This is part one:

After World War I the Principal Allied Powers selected Britain as the Mandatory (or administrator) of Palestine. Palestine was territory previously held by the Turkish Empire. One quarter of the territory extended east from the Mediterranean to a line formed along the Jordan River, three quarters extended further east from the line of the Jordan. The entire territory is sometimes referred to as the British Mandate of Palestine.

Article 2 of the Palestine Mandate stated that the administration would "secure the establishment of the Jewish national home", while "safeguarding the civil and religious rights of all the inhabitants of Palestine". In addition, Article 25 of the mandate stated that all territory east of the Jordan was, in most part, at Britain's will, withheld from all provisions of the mandate.

In 1939, the British abandoned the idea of a Jewish national home, and abandoned partition and negotiations in favour of the White Paper of 1939, which limited Jewish immigration and restricted purchase of land by Jews. Its other stated policy was to establish a system under which both Jews and Arabs were to share one government. The plan was never fully implemented because of a combination of resistance from the Jews and Arabs and Britain's pre-occupation with Europe and World War II. However, the White Paper guided British policy until the end of the term of their Mandate. As a result, many Jews fleeing to Palestine to avoid Nazi persecution and the holocaust were intercepted and returned to Europe. Two specific examples of this policy involved the ships Struma and Exodus. These attempts by Jews to circumvent the blockade and flee Europe became a known as Aliya Beth.

In 1947, following increasing levels of violence by militant groups together with unsuccessful efforts to reconcile the Jewish and Arab populations, the British government decided to withdraw from the Palestine Mandate. The UN General Assembly approved the 1947 UN Partition Plan dividing the territory into two states, Jewish and Arab, giving about half the land area to each state. Jerusalem was planned to be an international region administered by the UN to avoid conflict over its status.

Immediately following the adoption of the Partition Plan by the UN General Assembly (on November 29, 1947), the Arab leadership rejected the plan and launched a guerilla war that included attacks on Jewish civilians. The Irgun Tsvai Leumi retaliated with attacks on Arabs, including Arab civilians.

On May 14, 1948, before the expiry of the British Mandate of Palestine at midnight of May 15, 1948, the State of Israel was proclaimed.

The surrounding Arab states supported the Palestinian Arabs in rejecting both the Partition Plan and the establishment of Israel, and the armies of six Arab nations attacked the newly formed State of Israel. Over the next 15 months, Israelis captured and annexed an additional 26% of the Mandate territory west of the Jordan river. Most of the Arab population fled or were expelled during the war. (Estimates of the final refugee count range from 600,000 to 900,000 with the official United Nations count at 726,000. According to official estimates at the time of the British Mandate, the total count of the non-Jewish population in 1945 was about 1,211,000, so there might be some inconsistency between the estimates.) The continuing conflict between Israel and the Arab world resulted in a lasting displacement that persists to this day.
So.... it basically comes down to this... The Arabs weren't really asked wether they agreed to the foundation of Israel or not... and apparently, they were not. I guess the situation would have normalized more or less quickly if Israel would not have started with mass expulsion (deportation) of Palestinians out of Gaza and the Westbank. I find it quite natural that they were and are pissed. Since the Palestinians do not have an army of their own, they do, what they are able to do... they fight a Guerilla war... which our friend from Israel called terrorism...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard