Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … bon1tx.jpg
I am REALLY bad at flying! I mean REALLY REALLY BAD. And well........thank you 1.2 *tears*
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6695|Germany
grats...

I got my Aerial Service Ribbon after the release of 1.2 aswell...nobody dared to get into the jets anymore so I thought I give it a go.Turns out that I was quite successful,although I got shot down a few times by the damn Tunguska.But that's what it's all about,fighting,not just racking up easy kills.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6762
Congrats!
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6727|Madrid, Spain
Good job! I hope it's gonna be my turn soon... any good pilots around? me good gunner

Last edited by Stratocaster (2006-02-18 22:02:20)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Good for you. I'll wait until I get a good pilot and LGM people I think. I'm not good at flying jets.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
I think if 'I' can get it, then ANYONE can! Now get out there soldier!!!!!!!!1

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-02-18 22:03:48)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6683|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
choice i think i will go for that and the millions other badges i haven't got yet but nice job!
aib73412
+0|6729|im from idaho but liven in MD
Now try for the war colleg ribbon
thats one ribbon that will take me for ever to get
leighto
+1|6716|Australia
well done mate. that is a hard ribbon to get if u suck arse at flying like u and me. it took me like 6 rounds in a plane to get it.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6671|Australia
Does the 19 kills and 15 mins have to be in the same round?
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6727|Madrid, Spain
yes, those are IAR requirements (in a round)....
Bf2specialforces
+1|6645

Superior Mind wrote:

http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=airiallserviceribbon1tx.jpg
I am REALLY bad at flying! I mean REALLY REALLY BAD. And well........thank you 1.2 *tears*
CONGRATS IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THAT FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND FAILED!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

are screenshots working again?
Crosell
+0|6669
Haha I was expecting it to be War College hehe. Congrats anyways, took me forever to get mine. I had to do it by base raping in Wake Island, I'm soo pathetic.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6754|United States of America

Stratocaster wrote:

Good job! I hope it's gonna be my turn soon... any good pilots around? me good gunner
I've been told that I'm pretty good at giving people the best shots possible, but I wouldn't know cuz hey, I'm not the one seeing what the gunner can. If they don't get the kill, my bombs drop afterwards.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6732|Singapore

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

grats...

I got my Aerial Service Ribbon after the release of 1.2 aswell...nobody dared to get into the jets anymore so I thought I give it a go.Turns out that I was quite successful,although I got shot down a few times by the damn Tunguska.But that's what it's all about,fighting,not just racking up easy kills.
I got 27 kills with the j-10 on my first match of 1.2. That shows flying aint impossible.
Defiance
+438|6670

Good job. I see alot of difficulty and praise around the ASR.

The hardest thing for me (I'm going for all my badges) is Command Basic. I just hate commanding, hence I don't do it alot and Hence im not good at it.

But WarCollege will always be the challenge of challenges.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

War college is difficult i know but im getting their started at 1.64 now im at 2.23
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
airborne916
+24|6664

Superior Mind wrote:

http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=airiallserviceribbon1tx.jpg
meh i got that last night and i was not trying. I told my clan members and they were like o shit thats tight i was like umm  ok. lol good job dude.
fuzzyballs44
+3|6708|Coeur D' Alene, ID
A 3:1 win ratio is wow!!! hard because you have to count on your team so much...it's definitely not an individual achievement!  Congrats on the aerial...I'm not good in a jet at all, so I haven't even tried for that one...I'm way better in a chopper....I need someone to teach me the art of the jet piloting, I have a good joystick, I think it is that I want to do 8090234 things at once in a jet going really fast and all that info gets clogged up in my tiny little brain and I run into a tree, or the earth, or a tower, or a building.......and I usually only hit friendlys with my bombs
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

AAARGH, I finnaly got the Ribbon, now it isn't showing up; For the record, im a suxxxors pilot.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6823|St. Louis, MO
Good for you man,Congrats.
d3x74
+14|6645|NY
Congrats.

I got that ribbon back when I was using a keyboard to fly the jet. And even then I had to get it twice, since the first time I got disconnected from the server just a couple of minutes after getting that award.

Nowadays with the joystick, 19 kills in a jet is a breeze. Just have to watch out for team mates firing stingers left right and center...

With the keyboard my k/d ratio was 0.8, after using the joystick its come up a bit.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6754|The Netherlands
I got it as a bomber on Daqing had well over the 19 kills (got crew service in the same round)
Battlefield_Bandit
+0|6660
Out of interest, how do most people get their kills in a plane, from going after aerial targets or ground targets??

I'm pretty good at shooting other planes/choppers out of the sky but rather useless at bombing and straffing with the gun. I can never rack up enough kills with the planes just shooting aerial targets, just wondered what other people do for their kills?

Also can you get the aerial service ribbon by being the gunner or do you have to be the pilot?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard