BF2Craglyeye
+72|6665|Australia
I cant do it, It cant be done.

It is harder than using the Knife.

I cant do it, my k:d is taking a hammering(it was already in the shitter) 300 dths in the last 2 days of trying.

Ive read every guide in here, on other sites, every post dealing with it, it cant be done.

IS ther anyone who is willing to let me kill them 5 times to let me get it ...(What am i saying thats stat padding), forget i just said that, see its mentally screwed me.

Any normal/average player that has tips.

And please I dont want to here how you "got it in your first go" just tell me how I can do it.
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6827|Sheffield, UK
Sniper.

One shot with M95. One shot with pistol.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6640
basic?! seriously... a half way decent aiming can get you this badge without any problems
play a city map like mashtuur or karkand (preferably a server with many tickets - gives you more time), draw your pistol (and ONLY your pistol) just run around and shoot people... there is no special way to get, aside from just shooting people down oO
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6692|Taiwan
How i got Basic: Mashtuur City.
sneak in 2nd floor  of one of those houses where other team spawns. lie on the couch and spawn camp.
THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO DO IT.
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6827|Sheffield, UK

Stephen_Sung_811007 wrote:

How i got Basic: Mashtuur City.
sneak in 2nd floor  of one of those houses where other team spawns. lie on the couch and spawn camp.
THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO DO IT.
other than how i just said.....
Patashnik
+0|6640
aim and shoot, it is seriously one of the easiest badges around.

Find enemy, aim, unload clip. Just use your pistol more to get used to it. Try going an entire round using nothing but the pistol.
Microwave
_
+515|6648|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
All you have to do is run around with your pistol out... not your primary weapon. It's easiest when people are facing the other direction, just go prone, right click and shoot. Only takes a few on target shots. If the person hasn't seen you just shoot them with your pistol.

Hope this helps
number901
+1|6667|uk

ProfLiebstrom wrote:

Sniper.

thats how i got it without even going for it , i used to play loads of counter strike , everyone would always switched to pistol as soon as your primary weapon had done some damage and finish your victim off
Microwave
_
+515|6648|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Can anyone help me with my problem as quite alot of people are helping this guy.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=191270#p191270

HELP! i don't know!
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6650|perv
god i got veteran pistol and knife and im 10 yrs old!!!!
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6837|Germany / Saxony
It´s not 5 kills, its 7.
If you have SF it´s quite easy. Devils Perch. Go MEC-medic, so that you can heal yourself. That helps you from not dieing all the time. It´s important to go into Pistol fight with full health. Use the darkness, and camp somewhere many enemies pass by, and then "mow" them simply down with your pistol. I got expert that way. Good Luck...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6727|cairns australia
wake.it surprisingly is a good place to get pistol badges.hide near flags that will be attacked.remember that it is a good weapon at close range.got basic and veteran on wake(got veteran with 1 ticket left lol see sig link)i found support was a good kit for this with its armour.it is a surprisingly accurate sniper weapon too.
https://x11.putfile.com/2/4402321478-thumb.jpg

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-02-18 07:38:01)

Terry9878
+0|6636
what i did was i went to sharqi peninsula cuz there are a lot of buildings and places to sneak around. i wouldn't just run around and fight people, i just used medic kit and pulled out the pistol and tried to get people who weren't ready and i wouldn't engage them until i was fairly close, also with medic u can  heal yourself which saves u from too many deaths also with full health u have a better chance and battling someone with  your pistol. another technique i used was as a sniper i kneeled in a bush and picked them off with the silenced pistol, honestly tho its much easier to just run up close to someone and make sure they don't know u are coming. gl
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6665|Australia

Eckzack wrote:

It´s not 5 kills, its 7.
If you have SF it´s quite easy. Devils Perch. Go MEC-medic, so that you can heal yourself. That helps you from not dieing all the time. It´s important to go into Pistol fight with full health. Use the darkness, and camp somewhere many enemies pass by, and then "mow" them simply down with your pistol. I got expert that way. Good Luck...
5 for basic, 7 for Vet

Look up UBAR.
shaga_delik
+8|6658|Brighton, UK
I just did both my basic knife and pistol.  Did it on the Karkand map in the alley ways around the Market flag.  Took me about an hour.  Only two tips I can give are aim for the head with the pistol and go prone when stabbing with the knife.  Make sure you have plenty of sprint power before attempting to get up close to people.  Also make sure your pistol has a full mag at all times.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6681
You cant get 7 pistol kills in one round? Wow thats pretty bad.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6693
the pistol badge was the first expert i had. (I think)

The pistol is very, very accurate at short-medium range, and has virtually no recoil when youre prone. Just aim for the chest and click away.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6744|Leipzig/Germany
basic pistol badge ins't very hard - i got my basic and vet bagde (both speratly) on karkand and it didn't even take a third of the round and i just died twice during the 7 pistol kills
do not just run into the enemy lines but instead sneak around the most occupied flag and shoot your victims from behind or from the side
always look at the UAV
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6704|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
The best advice I can think to give is to make sure you play as a Spec-Ops so that you have a silenced pistol - you will be surprised by how many people have no idea what to do if they can't see or hear you shooting them and these are easy kills. I got my basic playing as a sniper and finishing people off with a pistol shot (this is how i get a lot of my sniper kills anyway). I got my veteran and expert using Spec-Ops and I would suggest playing on Sharqi (Karkand can be a bit too crowded for pistols).

If you still can't get it and it bothers you that much just PM me on BF2S and i'll help you out.
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6708
Yea, silenced pistols are good to use, and if you're not confident in taking a guy head on with the pistol, steal em from some other guy in a fire fight so they arent shooting at you.  Use it the whole round and you're bound to get 5 kills, keep trying.
Darth_Rambo
+22|6700|Raleigh, NC

ProfLiebstrom wrote:

Sniper.

Exactly Professor!!

Which every kit you are take a couple shots with your main weapon, then quickly switch to Pistol and finish them off. To help switch to pistol quicker, I have mapped the 'F' key as my #2 weapon (pistol). That way I can switch easily and qucikly.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6674|Dayton, Ohio
When working with the pistol, always give your self the advantage, Take time to get around and behind the enemy, on roof tops or well concealed positions when you can see the action.  Take advantage of the terain and let the enemy engage the rest of your team so they do not notice you.  Don't just charge a PKM expecting to win.  Sneak in next to or behind him and aim for the head.  2-3 shots at the head and you should get the kill, then move on.  Don't give a second guy a chance to pick you off.

or follow other team makes and keep firing, you may get luck and steal a few frags.
kingkong777
+-1|6662

Darth_Rambo wrote:

ProfLiebstrom wrote:

Sniper.

Exactly Professor!!

Which every kit you are take a couple shots with your main weapon, then quickly switch to Pistol and finish them off. To help switch to pistol quicker, I have mapped the 'F' key as my #2 weapon (pistol). That way I can switch easily and qucikly.
exactly how i got it

and thanks to new patch i heavy recoomand doing it with l96a1 as well

just waiting my verteran badge now...

Last edited by kingkong777 (2006-02-18 08:13:36)

Seaneroo
+12|6651
I've done it twice, both times on Karkand.  And if I can do it, anyone can.  Try hiding on roof tops near your own flags and wait for the enemy to come to try and cap.  Also, I recommend doing it as medic so you can heal yourself, although there are other opinions on this.  Some say go with the armored kits, others say go sniper or spec ops for the silent pistol.

Last edited by Seaneroo (2006-02-18 23:56:08)

Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6666|Canada Eh?
Aim...For...Head

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard