airborne916
+24|6656
my god, i still would take this than that 1.2 patch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &q=bf2
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6720|USA
you just wasted 5 mins of my life!!!!!!! that takes no skill what so ever. if thats the only way you can get kills maybe you should try a new game. on a side note, the song was ok
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6722|Peoria, Illinois
There was zero skill in that. It was easier than the noob toob. You didn't even have to aim C4. Run, jump, throw,  fire. Now you actually have to use a rifle to kill some one. Granted, would be nice to be able to still use on tanks but using it on infantry was just a noob tactic.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6779|England
The guy has found something he enjoys doing, practiced it to get really good. Oh and then EA brought out a SHITTY PATCH TO FUCK UP OUR GAME! What he is doing doesn’t bother me, its cool actually. EA is what bothers me.
This is a hard trick to master,  I for one cannot get it to work. Ive never seen anyone actually using the tactic before.

Last edited by Kobrakai (2006-02-17 15:25:17)

airborne916
+24|6656
guys THAT WAS NOT ME!
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6670

M1-Lightning wrote:

There was zero skill in that. It was easier than the noob toob. You didn't even have to aim C4. Run, jump, throw,  fire. Now you actually have to use a rifle to kill some one. Granted, would be nice to be able to still use on tanks but using it on infantry was just a noob tactic.
Perhaps your one of the fucking noobs who couldn't kill a guy quick enough before he even got the chance to detonate the c4 in the first place ! OWWWWWWWWWWNZORED ! Oxy MORON - now you CAN'T use it on tanks as well ? Yeah - great idea for the patch . Just wonderful lol .
Speelbal
+146|6743|Netherlands
Hahahaa @ the Movie maker titles.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6679|UK
i loved that video
dankassasin42o
+68|6670|Reefersyde, CA
skill-less fags.   im happy your all mad you cant do this now.   maybe you'll skills now, instead of noobish antics and tacics
KineticDeath
+2|6663
That is not C4 whoring - that was suicide with C4. Now you want to see a C4 whore check out Swirves of the =[222]= clan. Prior to the patch I played him and I swear he had to be hacking becuz he always had full C4, could throw it like a grenade and even in CQC could get away alive while detonating right next to it.

Other than that I am a better C4 expert - got the badge to prove it. I just love when guys see me runaway - chase me - only to find me around the corner holding a detonator. Now that is skill. - That video isn't.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6765|Noizyland

I shoot the fuckers before they can detonate. Makes you shit yourself though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
CackNBallz
+45|6733|Toronto, Canada
I really liked the music used in this video! I assume it is titled "Don't Hold Back".  Must have this song! 

I miss doing the C4 chucking to tanks and APCs over fences and other objects.  DICE claimed that you could throw the C4 further, but it isn't that far.  Now I have to revert to my ninja tactics days before I knew how to do it.  Over 1000 victims to C4.  I wouldn't use it on single enemies, I would use it on a large group.  It was much quicker and quieter than using a grenade (no "tamalta bombula!" or "Grenade!").
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6679
Saw it before what is that awful music? Packie Rap?
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6720|USA

cacknballz wrote:

I really liked the music used in this video! I assume it is titled "Don't Hold Back".  Must have this song!
i want it too. i looked in itunes but couldnt find it. i think its q-tip. if you find it can you pm me and let me know where you got it
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6639|Norway
Loved doing that with the C4...
KineticDeath
+2|6663
For all of you who are wondering what the song is - it's "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers. http://search.music.yahoo.com/search/?m … =Galvanize
CackNBallz
+45|6733|Toronto, Canada
Sweet! Thanks! Will upload it to my iPod.  I am starting to like the Middle East and South Asian music more now. It has its nice distinctive sounds and instruments.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6696|Antarctica
I see everyone saying "no skill noob" " learn to use bullets"

Yes its cheap but have you ever done it the right way? (not blowing yourself up)

That takes quite a bit of practice to master, if it takes no skill, then why can't anyone do that?  Or does this tactic venture a little too far out of your comfort zone, so you claim it is a "no skill tactic" because you yourself cannot master it?
dan500
+57|6838
WoW, Crap GFX settings..
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

Bah, nothing on Volx...

The trick is to program macros into the game, nothing skillfull about it... they dont even have great reflexes...

-EDIT-

Dan those gfx are stellar for me, my Pent 4 and Radeon X300 dont like the game much... or my firewall...

I want an AMD Athlon FX....

Last edited by Flecco (2006-02-17 18:36:49)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6703
i did this all the freaking time because i always loved to piss off noobs who call c4 chucking

"skill-less"

if it's so skill less, why don't you do it? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T NOOBS!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW AND YOU CALL OTHER PEOPLE WHO CAN SKILL-LESS?

noobs..
IGT-:-Maverick
+3|6766|UK
Nice videos!!
Magus_CT83
+0|6676
I'm definatly glad this tactic is gone.  It is the lamest substitute for skill in the game.  Pity we won't be able to do that against tanks and apc's now, but at least we'll use our skills to take them down in another way.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK
I would just like to point out this isnt skillful. I mastered it in about 2 rounds. This method just shows no skill whatsoever, i refuse to use it because its the sort of gay thing i see in clan matchs.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6716|Twente, The Netherlands
No you won't.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard