Defender.
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

"I'm not supporting SimCity 5 but I think you're being unfair."

Defender.
Try reading that again. My gosh you are stupid

https://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34448058.jpg

Last edited by bennisboy (2013-04-27 16:04:38)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
2 pages of butthurt over a C- 5/10 game. really guys.
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Not butthurt, I just don't get how stupid this guy is... It's like talking to a brick wall
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i felt the same way when he tried to tell me the best competitive fps game of the last 5 years was too "whacky" to "ever be a serious competitive game". this the cross we have to bear.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

bennisboy wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Not butthurt, I just don't get how stupid this guy is... It's like talking to a brick wall
Why are you being so defensive about not being defensive, bro? Umad or something?

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i felt the same way when he tried to tell me the best competitive fps game of the last 5 years was too "whacky" to "ever be a serious competitive game". this the cross we have to bear.
*wonky. Wacky is good, and TF2 does it well. I just don't like all the new gear. It threw off my experience.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

dst science thread filled with college woes
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Why are you being so defensive about not being defensive, bro? Umad or something?

Yes, I am mad that someone on the internet has a hard time understanding basic concepts. Just so so mad

https://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060430033051/muppet/images/8/88/Thatmakesmeangry.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

*wonky. Wacky is good, and TF2 does it well. I just don't like all the new gear. It threw off my experience.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

dst science thread filled with college woes
frankly, dilbert hammering that same blunt nail over and over in the d&st thread still has more intellectual content than 2 pages over one problematic subordinate clause... as you have here.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-27 16:12:58)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

bennisboy wrote:

Yes, I am mad that someone on the internet has a hard time understanding basic concepts. Just so so mad

Mad enough to link pics about it. Let me know when SimCity fixes the unenjoyability giltch and I'll hop on board.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
sweet burn
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Mad enough to link pics about it. Let me know when SimCity fixes the unenjoyability giltch and I'll hop on board.
Actually it entertains me, and you clearly have trouble understanding basic words, so I hoped pictures would help
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Oh, please PM me some patronizing internet pictures that tell me how frustrated you are that I don't think SimCity looks very good.
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Oh, please PM me some patronizing internet pictures that tell me how frustrated you are that I don't think SimCity looks very good.
no thanks, I'm good.

On the other hand, you still haven't got any closer to understanding the situation at hand...
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

If the Germans had flying lawnmowers, they would've won WW2.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
I've seen that before of course but seriously what is it?  An RC airplane with a landmower built around it?  Or is the camera just on an acid trip.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
it's an affirmation of life and the human spirit. it's the closest youtube has ever come to art.

i dub it 'requiem for the fallen engineer'.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-27 18:37:59)

Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6605|Greenwood, IN
Nuclear reactors meltdown way to fast in this game.  I was moving my uni to a different spot in my city and it blew while I was moving it.(Education level thing.)
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Close down uni for one day. Entire city's IQ drops by 75 points.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
SimCity 4 on steam for $5, worth the purchase?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Yes.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

lol no
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

DrunkFace wrote:

SimCity 4 on steam for $5, worth the purchase?
Ab-so-fucking-lootely

In fact I say we turn this thread into a Simcity 4 thread.  Its an incredibly deep game.  I have like 100 screenshots of a region I've been working on since Christmas.  Its amazing how good the game looks even though its 10 years old.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

SimCity 4 isn't without its irritations, but it's still a good game. Just don't be surprised or too bent out of shape when your elevated highway closely hugs the contours of the terrain and looks like a crinkled ribbon as a result, among other things (the leveling tool will continue to suck money long after it stops actually doing anything).
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
The biggest issue for me is the transportation system.  You can put subways and bus stops on every corner and people will not ride them because they are stupid.  So on one busy corner a station will have 5 percent usage whereas across the street one will have 350 percent.  lol.  Also they'd rather spend 3 hours jammed in traffic rather than take a slight detour and take the highway.  Shit like that.  I have read that the NAM mod fixes a lot of it but I'm hesistant to download it for fear of fucking up my city even worse than it already is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard